Windows 10: A different way of flashing screen ?

Discus and support A different way of flashing screen ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello guys, i have a problem that did not find on google any similar to this.. i cannot explain exactly the problem so i made a video.. here : [MEDIA]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by perlatsp, Oct 7, 2015.

1. perlatsp Win User

A different way of flashing screen ?

Hello guys, i have a problem that did not find on google any similar to this..
    i cannot explain exactly the problem so i made a video.. here :
    does/did anyone has/had the same problem ?
    i tried disabling the 2 services from msconfig..but no luck.. :/

[youtube]yqAtlfCtT-I[/youtube]

:)

perlatsp, Oct 7, 2015

2. Flashing my phone with a different ROM

yes, that would be the correct answer, because according to the rules of the board, these types of answers that actions void warranties of the devices are not allowed to be discussed directly on these boards.

changing the rom of a device, doesn't change the origin code.

there could be some issues and devices are made for different regions for reasons deemed by many factors, such as networks available, services available, government limits, etc.

nokia will not support a device that is flashed with a different rom other than what that device was originated with.

so, the answer is right, he would need to find the answer elsewhere as his post would have been deleted or modified by a moderator with a nice little note and smack on the hand for doing so.

unlike the maemo, and meego boards, where flashing is able to be discussed openly and clearly as the platform was based on Linux, (I went round and round with new moderators everytime there was a new batch), with Symbian or Windowsphone this is not allowed
    and there are less available fixes based on limitations to the devices firmware from users in order to fix certain issues.

so, many times, if a soft reset doesn't work, the only option is a hard reset....this, on Windowsphone, is the same as it was on Symbian...and how some people really gathered many posts/kudos/solutions on this board.

sorry there are not more options, but just because it is not on this board, doesn't mean that a good hack isn't available with another answer elsewhere.

hope that helps.

ceroberts75, Oct 7, 2015
  3. Flashing my phone with a different ROM

We don't discuss non-official methods of altering your phone or its software here on these boards. Look elsewhere.

adrianhughesNSD, Oct 7, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

Hi perlatsp:

Welcome to tenforums.com! *Smile

Check out some of these settings:

A different way of flashing screen ? [​IMG]

Edwin, Oct 8, 2015
  5. perlatsp Win User
    Edwin i don't know how to thank you ...you are my hero...i just finished making USB bootable i was gonna clean Installing Windows 10 cause i saw no reply..an
    Thank you man Thank you *Smile *Smile

perlatsp, Oct 8, 2015
  6. Edwin New Member
    My pleasure. Glad you got it sorted! *Wink

Edwin, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. A different way of flashing screen ? - Similar Threads - different flashing screen

2. Screen flashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen flashing: When you connect the mouse or reconnect the USB keyboard, the screen flashes black. This phenomenon did not exist before . As shown in the pictures https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-flashing/6d581b19-33a5-4877-902f-f9ffe5e3d8c7
  3. Flashing Screen

Flashing Screen: Can some one tell me how to make this check box work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flashing-screen/f3cdd289-7f35-41c8-9086-6cbeb782e54e
  4. Flashing Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flashing Screen: Can some one tell me how to make this check box work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flashing-screen/f3cdd289-7f35-41c8-9086-6cbeb782e54e
  5. Flashing Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Flashing Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Flashing Screen: Good morning all. Of I sign in on my Dell XPS laptop with Win 10 Pro with a administrator account set up as a local user the laptop works perfecty. If I try and sign in with another user account that is setup to work with my office domain I am unable to sign in, as soon as...
  7. Flashing screen

Flashing screen: I have a Dell XPS 2720 running Windows 10 (64 bit). For ages I have had an intermitant flashing screen. It mostly occurs when I'm using Outlook or sometimes in Firefox or other MS office products. Dell Community have suggested that Dell doesn't offer up-to-date drivers for...
  8. flashing screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    flashing screen: I have problems with my monitor you see the flickering screen this happened after I did the update to Windows 10. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flashing-screen/092dde10-142e-487b-b281-f89b89407c49
  9. Flashing screen

in Cortana
    Flashing screen: My computer is new but every once in awhile my screen will flash. If I am playing a timed game where the movement must be fast it will increasingly flash more. Can anyone help with this?...
  10. Way to move MESSENGER posting coordinates to different screen location

Way to move MESSENGER posting coordinates to different screen location: Thanks for any and all replies. Is there a way to move the screen coordinates of where MESSENGER information is posted on the screen to a screen location further to the left or higher to the left? Thanks,.. Cliff 92962