Windows 10: A digital license of Windows 10 on my laptop+PC.

Discus and support A digital license of Windows 10 on my laptop+PC. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've got a digital license of Windows 10 on my laptop and PC, can I install an operating system on and not use windows (not dual boot, a complete clean... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/blue8ird, Jul 10, 2020.

1. A digital license of Windows 10 on my laptop+PC.

I've got a digital license of Windows 10 on my laptop and PC, can I install an operating system on and not use windows (not dual boot, a complete clean install of a new OS), and then if I'll need to I could switch to Windows without buying the disc/the OS?

submitted by /u/blue8ird
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/blue8ird, Jul 10, 2020

2. Windows 10 digital license

I had upgraded to Windows 10. How can I find my license key?

Every time i start my laptop the windows activation page opens up. The 2nd step is to type in the product key/digital license.

MadhubrataManna, Jul 10, 2020
  3. arvindakk Win User
    Activation of Windows 10 pro digital license in my new laptop. Kindly suggest.

Unable to activate my new PC to windows 10 pro using digital license from my existing PC. Kindly suggest

arvindakk, Jul 10, 2020
  4. A digital license of Windows 10 on my laptop+PC.

Windows Digital License

I have Windows 10 Pro for my desktop and Windows 10 Home for my laptop.

They are both activated and given an digital license to my microsoft account. But for both of those digital license, i used one same microsoft acount to get digital license.

Does that mean that my laptop(Home) and desktop(Pro) both will have digital license? or only one of it will have the digital license.

So for example, if I get in to a situation where I have to reinstall windows on my Desktop, I would reinstall and sign in with microsoft account to activate my digital license. But because my laptop is already activated with that same microsoft account,
    would it block me from activating desktop again? Or can Digital License have multiple PC activated?(Like my Laptop and Desktop. They both do say activated with digital license but I'm still not sure of it)

Tom Chardy, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

A digital license of Windows 10 on my laptop+PC.

1. A digital license of Windows 10 on my laptop+PC. - Similar Threads - digital license laptop+PC

2. Digital license secondhand laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Digital license secondhand laptop: Bought a laptop secondhand with activated windows 10 linked to his microsoft account. Can't figure out how to change the license to my account if it's at all possible. I want his information off of here. Somehow we're both signed in as admins....
  3. Digital license secondhand laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Digital license secondhand laptop: Bought a laptop secondhand with activated windows 10 linked to his microsoft account. Can't figure out how to change the license to my account if it's at all possible. I want his information off of here. Somehow we're both signed in as admins....
  4. Digital license secondhand laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows Digital License on 2 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Digital License on 2 PC: Hello,First, sorry for my bad english.I have Windows 11 and Office 2021 linked on my account, and already activated on my PC.Can i usemy account / same account to activating windows and office 2021 on my second PC?Thanks,...
  6. Windows Digital License on 2 PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Digital License on 2 PC: Hello,First, sorry for my bad english.I have Windows 11 and Office 2021 linked on my account, and already activated on my PC.Can i usemy account / same account to activating windows and office 2021 on my second PC?Thanks,...
  7. Reimaging Laptops - Digital License

Reimaging Laptops - Digital License: If I was to create an image and use it for multiple laptops would it retain the license from the original laptop or take the one from the image? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reimaging-laptops-digital-license/c9bf37fa-dfa3-46b3-92c0-ff6b3e23b53a
  8. Migrating a Windows 10 Digital License to another Laptop

Migrating a Windows 10 Digital License to another Laptop: Hello, I have just purchased a new laptop, my old laptop has Windows 10 Pro, which I got during the "free upgrade" period, everything that I've researched says that this license is tied to my Microsoft Account, I used this account to activate my new laptop but I still only...
  9. digital license windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    digital license windows 10: I built a new pc then installed windows 10 Pro..I signed in with my Microsoft Account and set pc with same pin as my laptop...Seems Windows(on PC) is activated with licence from laptop...I read "using a single Microsoft Account on multiple devices" that I can have 5 PC using...
  10. Windows digital license on new PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows digital license on new PC: Hello. I had a Windows 8 laptop and when Windows 10 came out, I updated for free which means I got a digital activation license for my Microsoft Account. After I got a PC though, I cannot use that license. Is this how it works or am I running into a problem?...