Windows 10: A dilouge box keeps appearing

Discus and support A dilouge box keeps appearing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; what does this dialogue box mean?[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bayanm, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Bayanm Win User

A dilouge box keeps appearing

what does this dialogue box mean? A dilouge box keeps appearing 6a9af018-8f10-4575-9171-fbf30af12dde?upload=true.png

:)

Bayanm, Apr 23, 2020

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Apr 23, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Apr 23, 2020
  4. dencal Win User

Issue with "suggestions" in the search box.

Keep typing until your chosen subject appears listed above, then click on it.
    The above listed are only suggestions and change as you type more letters until you finally see what you want, a time saver.

dencal, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

1. A dilouge box keeps appearing - Similar Threads - dilouge box keeps

2. Stay signed in box keeps appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stay signed in box keeps appearing: Every time I sign in to Outlook.com the 'Stay signed in' box displays even though I click the 'Don't show this again' check box and then click 'No'. Note that while most people want to stay signed in, I do not. I DON'T want to stay signed in. Can someone please help with...
  3. Stay signed in box keeps appearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stay signed in box keeps appearing: Every time I sign in to Outlook.com the 'Stay signed in' box displays even though I click the 'Don't show this again' check box and then click 'No'. Note that while most people want to stay signed in, I do not. I DON'T want to stay signed in. Can someone please help with...
  4. black box appears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    black box appears: Sometimes when I'm scrolling on a page and put the cursor over a particular place, a black square appears around it and then goes away when i move the cursor. Is it something that I might be touching on the keyboard inadvertently. Do you know what could be causing this. I do...
  5. black box appears

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    black box appears: Sometimes when I'm scrolling on a page and put the cursor over a particular place, a black square appears around it and then goes away when i move the cursor. Is it something that I might be touching on the keyboard inadvertently. Do you know what could be causing this. I do...
  6. Pin box not appearing!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pin box not appearing!: My pc was working great last night but the taskbar was not disappearing when I was in full screen. After that I restarted the pc but after swiping up to enter my pin, the pinbox does not show up and after 30 seconds it gets back to the default baclground which shows time and...
  7. window 10 shutdown dialog box keep appearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    window 10 shutdown dialog box keep appearing: [ATTACH] The Shutdown menu appears and disappears randomly sometime multiple times in succession and if I open folders or windows it will close them after around 10-15 seconds by itself....
  8. Log in Box doesn't appear

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Log in Box doesn't appear: Hello, when I'm starting my Windows 10 Pc, all shine to be ok, but when I want to write my password ,the log in box doesn't appear. I saw that I'm not alone having this problem, and I tried the methods of the other answers but it hasn't help me. So what can I do? [moved...
  9. Object in black box appeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    Object in black box appeared: I now have an object in the upper left corner of my screen. I can't move it. I get nothing if I right click it. It looks like a vertical stipe with some white at the top and then mostly red with 100% below it - all on a black box. How do I get rid of this?...
  10. Is there a way to disable this text box that keeps appearing?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to disable this text box that keeps appearing?: So this text box appears whenever i am using the Korean setting on my keyboard, it prevents me from actually typing and i cannot seem to find a way to disable it, any advice? [ATTACH]...