Windows 10: a disappear small widow keep loading and i can't do anything to it

Discus and support a disappear small widow keep loading and i can't do anything to it in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; a disappear small window keep loading and prevent me to do anything for any application or page that can be on it place... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EK_400, Feb 5, 2022.

1. EK_400 Win User

a disappear small widow keep loading and i can't do anything to it

a disappear small window keep loading and prevent me to do anything for any application or page that can be on it place

:)

EK_400, Feb 5, 2022
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool a disappear small widow keep loading and i can't do anything to it :cool:

jmcslob, Feb 5, 2022
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Feb 5, 2022
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

Small icons setting won't change

I suggest that you change or uncheck Use small taskbar buttons by following the steps below:

• Right-click the Taskbar.
    • Select Properties.
    • In the Taskbar tab make sure that Use small taskbar is
      uncheck

a disappear small widow keep loading and i can't do anything to it e377d97f-489c-45cb-8856-ca9160202472.jpg
    • Click Apply and OK.
    If the issue still persists, you can change the size of desktop icons.

• Right-click an empty space on the desktop.
    • Select View and choose either Large, Medium or Small icons.
    • Check if you can change the size of the taskbar button.
    Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Feb 5, 2022
Thema:

1. a disappear small widow keep loading and i can't do anything to it - Similar Threads - disappear small widow

2. Windows keep crashing, I can't do anything to stop it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows keep crashing, I can't do anything to stop it: Hi,I've tried to write this for about 5x and the windows keep crashing. Im sorry if it's not enough context but I'll try provide as much writing this from my phone.Problems occur when I try Win11 back in 2021, ever since this issue never disappear regardless how many times Im...
  3. Windows keep crashing, I can't do anything to stop it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keep crashing, I can't do anything to stop it: Hi,I've tried to write this for about 5x and the windows keep crashing. Im sorry if it's not enough context but I'll try provide as much writing this from my phone.Problems occur when I try Win11 back in 2021, ever since this issue never disappear regardless how many times Im...
  4. a disappear small widow keep loading and i can't do anything to it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    a disappear small widow keep loading and i can't do anything to it: a disappear small window keep loading and prevent me to do anything for any application or page that can be on it place https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-disappear-small-widow-keep-loading-and-i-cant-do/e4e348af-32e5-4f53-8bca-e206401b8f90
  5. Can't do anything until Start Menu loads

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't do anything until Start Menu loads: Whenever I sign into my PC, the Start Menu opens and closes itself. It takes forever to do so, and I can't do anything until it does its thing. I can't click on anything, start any programs, or even move the mouse. This just started happening recently. It doesn't matter if I...
  6. I can't do anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't do anything: I have downloaded the latest update few days ago, and today i suddenly my laptop restarted showing stopcode critical process died with loophole restarting When i even went in winRe and did all the possible things i was not able to do anything. Also i am not able to uninstall...
  7. I can't do anything.

I can't do anything.: So i just got a new pc like 3 hours ago and had the windows installed and everything. Suddenly, i am unable to open any applications. I can't open internet explorer or anything. I tried to google how to fix this problem when you can't open any applications but these solutions...
  8. I can't do anything

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I can't do anything: I don't have a active windows key I bought it from cyberpower and they gave a key with it but it never worked so now there is just a activate windows in the bottom right corner and on top of that I don't have admin powers I am for some reason on a guest account It happened...
  9. laptop was just loading, can't do anything but restart it

laptop was just loading, can't do anything but restart it: Hi, my laptop was just loading all over. I can't do anything but restart it by pressing the power button. I checked the event viewer and found one unusual event ID 472 ESENT. taskhostw (4444) WebCacheLocal: The shadow header page of file C:\Users\Gerald...
  10. I can't do ANYTHING

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I can't do ANYTHING: I logged on my laptop this morning and when I'm logged in I try to open up google chrome or spotify, but nothing works! I looked deeper into this and I tried fixing it but it didn't work. It's been around 2-3 days that I've been having this issue and I'd lile for someone...