Windows 10: A exe file that i have opens as adminstraitor everytime

Discus and support A exe file that i have opens as adminstraitor everytime in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So basically there is a game on my computer windows 10 and it always runs on admin, i do not know why, i researched "how to open apps that open with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Spider.exe, Nov 25, 2021.

1. A exe file that i have opens as adminstraitor everytime

So basically there is a game on my computer windows 10 and it always runs on admin, i do not know why, i researched "how to open apps that open with admin not open with admin" but i couldnt fnd anything.

:)

Spider.exe, Nov 25, 2021
  2. erocker Win User

Exe file slow to open

A SFX archive isn't going to open right away. The files have to be extracted first. When you are opening it in WinRar, it's not extracting the file, it's just reading it which is why it opens right away.

erocker, Nov 25, 2021
  3. can't open .exe files windows 10

Nothing happens after i I click on any .exe file

VijayNishad, Nov 25, 2021
  4. Riel Alc Win User

A exe file that i have opens as adminstraitor everytime

How to open a .exe file

Hi,

An EXE file (also known as executable file) contains an executable program for Windows. EXE is short for "executable," and it is the standard file extension used by Windows programs.

For us to better assist you with this, we'd like to know the following:

• Were you getting an error when opening a .exe file?
    • Was it compressed (zipped)?

Usually, you can just double left-click the .exe file (if not compressed) to open it. However, if it's compressed, you need to install a 3rd party software to extract it.

We're looking looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

A exe file that i have opens as adminstraitor everytime

1. A exe file that i have opens as adminstraitor everytime - Similar Threads - exe file opens

2. EXE file will not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EXE file will not open: I recently had some software installed on my computer that was not running well so I uninstalled and tried to reinstall it but the EXE file would no longer open. I googled the issue which references registry issues but having followed troubleshooting steps it still did not...
  3. Everytime i open a exe file explorer crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Everytime i open a exe file explorer crashes: Hello! whenever i open exe file my file explorers stops and i cant click anythinh after 1 hour or so it runs the exe files which if i try to force close using task maganger EXPLORER It blacks out my screen and i got to restart any resolve? if so please reply thanks!...
  4. Everytime i open a exe file explorer crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everytime i open a exe file explorer crashes: Hello! whenever i open exe file my file explorers stops and i cant click anythinh after 1 hour or so it runs the exe files which if i try to force close using task maganger EXPLORER It blacks out my screen and i got to restart any resolve? if so please reply thanks!...
  5. Everytime i open a exe file explorer crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. A exe file that i have opens as adminstraitor everytime

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A exe file that i have opens as adminstraitor everytime: So basically there is a game on my computer windows 10 and it always runs on admin, i do not know why, i researched "how to open apps that open with admin not open with admin" but i couldnt fnd anything....
  7. A exe file that i have opens as adminstraitor everytime

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A exe file that i have opens as adminstraitor everytime: So basically there is a game on my computer windows 10 and it always runs on admin, i do not know why, i researched "how to open apps that open with admin not open with admin" but i couldnt fnd anything....
  8. EVERYTIME I DOWNLOAD AN APP, I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD A FILE THAT SAYS .EXE

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    EVERYTIME I DOWNLOAD AN APP, I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD A FILE THAT SAYS .EXE: I was about to download the Notion app in my laptop, windows 10 and to download the app, I have to download a file which says.exe on it. I'm sorry I am very cautious in using my laptop nowadays because I only got it recently from repair, it completely shut down before and...
  9. Opening exe file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Opening exe file: I have upgraded my windows 7 laptop from windows 7 to 10 and now I cannot run exe file by clicking on it or clicking run as administrator , the file doesn't open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opening-exe-file/a23ad151-4dca-47b8-8bcd-a9e25a4b44dd
  10. Cmd tries to open a .exe file everytime I plug in or charge my laptop.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cmd tries to open a .exe file everytime I plug in or charge my laptop.: [ATTACH]This is an image of what it shows me. I have been trying to fix it but I haven't been able to get rid of this popping up everytime I plug in my pc....