Windows 10: A fake child has been added to my account

Discus and support A fake child has been added to my account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; They have an "all-mail.net" email address. I tried to remove consent so I could remove the account, but the page is blank when I click on 'manage child... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by doancl, Jul 31, 2019.

1. doancl Win User

A fake child has been added to my account

They have an "all-mail.net" email address. I tried to remove consent so I could remove the account, but the page is blank when I click on 'manage child profile info'. This is the SECOND time I have been hacked this year, and customer support is absolutely NO HELP.

:)

doancl, Jul 31, 2019
  2. Jan123 Win User

Child Account Get Greyed Out

Thanks for the suggestion, but I did the following instead.

I have another laptop, 2 weeks old, with Windows 10 Home on it.

On that one, I tried the same steps with the child account, and got the exact same results.

Jan123, Jul 31, 2019
  3. Ferdz Amp Win User
    Problems adding a child on the family account

Hello,

We're here to help.

You might be facing this issue due to the account is not configured properly.
    Kindly refer to the steps below on how to reconfigure your
    Family Safety feature for your Windows 10 device.

To remove a child

• From a web browser, go to
      http://account.microsoft.com/family
      and sign in with the Microsoft account of an adult in the family.
    • To remove a child, choose Remove at the top of the section labeled
      Select a child to view or edit their settings.
    • Select the person you want to remove from the family.
    • Select the Remove button that appears when you've chosen the person to remove.

To add a child to your family

• Sign in at
      account.microsoft.com/family
    • If this is your first time setting up a family, select Add a child.

If you've already added child accounts to your family, go to Select a child to view or edit their settings and then select
      Add.
    • Enter your child's email address and select Send invite. If your child doesn't have an email address, select
      Create a new email address for your child and follow the instructions on the screen.

Your child will need to accept the invite from their email.

Do note, you need to accept the email invitation from a device with the Child account currently logged in.

Let us know how it goes and we will be glad to assist you further.

Ferdz Amp, Jul 31, 2019
  4. A fake child has been added to my account

Child account

I did set up a Child account, I did fallow all the steps window ask, the account say that the child is in the family, when I tried to log, give me the message "The Profile Service service Failed The Sign-in. User Profile cannot be loaded".

Answering your questions:

• Did you make any changes to the child account prior to the issue? No, I did not make any changes.
    • Since when you are facing this issue? Right from the start. I never got to login.
    • Are you able to login with other child accounts on the computer? No
    I suggest you to restart the computer once and check if you are able to login to the computer. I did, the same problem, I do not have any problem with my account or my wife.

Thank you for your help.

David.

David EDongo Sr, Jul 31, 2019
Thema:

A fake child has been added to my account

1. A fake child has been added to my account - Similar Threads - fake child has

2. Windows has added a child Microsoft account to my local account login and given it...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows has added a child Microsoft account to my local account login and given it...: I have logged into Microsoft and managed to remove the child account from the family group. This has not worked.When I log in I have my child's Hotmail address attached to my local login where I had no email or attachment to any Microsoft account.I have removed the child...
  3. Windows has added a child Microsoft account to my local account login and given it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows has added a child Microsoft account to my local account login and given it...: I have logged into Microsoft and managed to remove the child account from the family group. This has not worked.When I log in I have my child's Hotmail address attached to my local login where I had no email or attachment to any Microsoft account.I have removed the child...
  4. Windows has added a child Microsoft account to my local account login and given it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. account has already been added to this pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    account has already been added to this pc: I receive an error when adding an account to a PC saying the account has already been added to the PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-has-already-been-added-to-this-pc/fc9491b2-3925-409d-b101-dc7dc6398e24
  6. account has already been added to this pc

account has already been added to this pc: I receive an error when adding an account to a PC saying the account has already been added to the PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-has-already-been-added-to-this-pc/fc9491b2-3925-409d-b101-dc7dc6398e24
  7. Adding REALMS To Child Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding REALMS To Child Account: I'm trying to add a REALMS subscription to an account monitored by Microsoft Family Safety. I was able to get an XBOX Game Pass Ultimate on this account but I can't seem to get REALMS to subscribe. It doesn't give much info on how to do it...just shows this...What is the...
  8. Adding device to child's account

Adding device to child's account: Hello, I am trying to add a device to my child's account. I see the device in the device page https://account.microsoft.com/devices/ and it is listed under my name and not my child's. When I look at devices linked to my child, I get a page with a message: "We don't see...
  9. Account has already been added to this PC

Account has already been added to this PC: Hi everybody, I'm presently installing accounts on the new PC for the family. I created an account for my daughter but it was bugging when I tried to add connect with her windows hotmail account. So I decided to completely deleted her account to create it again. Then...
  10. Adding Netflix app to my childs account

Adding Netflix app to my childs account: Hi, I am trying to set up parental controls on my PC and I have locked down any apps for over 7's. My 2 boys (aged 5 and 2) have their own profiles on Netflix which only allow them to watch kids programs. How can I add this app onto my list of approved apps? Where is...