Windows 10: A Fake Linux based Windows 12 going around the internet

Discus and support A Fake Linux based Windows 12 going around the internet in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This might be already debunked but for those who don't know, there is/was a myth going around where there was a website, and from where you could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MervinpaismakesWindows14, Jan 23, 2021.

1. A Fake Linux based Windows 12 going around the internet

This might be already debunked but for those who don't know, there is/was a myth going around where there was a website, and from where you could download windows 12, which is real of course...NO ITS NOT! I'm maybesure that the person who made this could have just wanted to make fan made OS like i do with my version called Windows 14i make mine in the scratch programming language and is not MADE FOR PROFIT AS THIS IS JUST FOR MY USE, but in the description, THERE IT SAYS ITThe Windows 12 OSIS MADE MY MICROSOFT AND THIS MAKES ME MAD ,let me cool down.... So what i mean is that there wasits now proven fake a fake Linux version of windows called windows 12 which is fake. Here is the website for more info.

==============================================================================

IMPORTANT: DO NOT ENTER YOUR EMAIL AND PASSWORD TO ANYTHING IN THE WEBSITE AS YOUR ACCOUNTGmail, Microsoft, GitHub, Yahoo etc. COULD GET HACKED/BREACHED

Here is the fake Windows12 site: https://webhouses.co.uk/lite/

============================================================================

Thank you for reading and i hope people don't fall for it

:)

MervinpaismakesWindows14, Jan 23, 2021
  2. jds63 Win User

directx 12 fake?

Thanks, i have tried that recently no change, as i kept the old driver in these cases. Next step is to try to reinstall this game. Any settings changes do nothing in game. Weird how has not happened throughout half the game till i reach this mission only in game all others before were fine.

Notice back round, especially the trees being doubled plus off colors.

A Fake Linux based Windows 12 going around the internet [​IMG]

jds63, Jan 23, 2021
  3. Silverel Win User
    Guide: How to enable, use, and configure SLI on Linux.

I guess the next logical step would be to report on the performance you can get with SLI in Linux. That'd be my suggestion anyway.

Silverel, Jan 23, 2021
  4. A Fake Linux based Windows 12 going around the internet

Switch to Linux ??

Find a suitable Linux forum and request comments from people who converted from Linux to Windows, in particular on

• Stability
    • Ease of use
    • Availability of external help in case of trouble
    • Availability of applications, games
    • Data exchange with the Windows world

Frederik Long, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

A Fake Linux based Windows 12 going around the internet

1. A Fake Linux based Windows 12 going around the internet - Similar Threads - Fake Linux based

2. Windows 7 Style Backup Freezes Around 12%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Style Backup Freezes Around 12%: I've recently had an issue with the Windows 7 style backup to a network drive running on my Windows 10 laptop. It had been working the past couple of years, but yesterday I noticed it hadn't worked for about 6 weeks - luckily I'd not run into a problem that needed...
  3. Windows 7 Style Backup Freezes Around 12%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 Style Backup Freezes Around 12%: I've recently had an issue with the Windows 7 style backup to a network drive running on my Windows 10 laptop. It had been working the past couple of years, but yesterday I noticed it hadn't worked for about 6 weeks - luckily I'd not run into a problem that needed...
  4. Is there going to be Windows 12?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there going to be Windows 12?: Rumors in the media about Windows 12. Just checking if there's a such thing as Windows 12. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-going-to-be-windows-12/f9085ffe-636f-455f-86b0-08235d3909ae
  5. Is there going to be Windows 12?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there going to be Windows 12?: Rumors in the media about Windows 12. Just checking if there's a such thing as Windows 12. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-going-to-be-windows-12/f9085ffe-636f-455f-86b0-08235d3909ae
  6. Scam going around again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scam going around again: I didn't know Microsoft had an apt. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scam-going-around-again/3a3b4001-a872-437a-8669-9573f91171db
  7. How to go from Linux to Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to go from Linux to Windows: I have a laptop with Linux, but I want to switch to Windows 10. Can anyone advise me how to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-go-from-linux-to-windows/04adb5cc-3261-4176-a1d6-5c963f4496a9
  8. Linux Mint... No internet...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Linux Mint... No internet...: Just installed Linux Mint on someone's elses laptop (with his permission!) but..... it shows after install that it has connection but no internet... How can I solve this prob??? *Sad 130549
  9. directx 12 fake?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    directx 12 fake?: so many people said you get directx 12 pre installed with windows 10 but when i checked using dxdiag.exe it says i have directx 10 10099
  10. Windows loopoing with circle going around

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows loopoing with circle going around: I know lots of people have had similar problems some successfully fixed others possibly not anyway here is my scenario. Just come into possession of an Asus desktop AMD cpu 8GB DDR3 and 3TB hdd. Been told was reset before being handed to me. Anyway on booting all I get is the...