Windows 10: A fatal error has occured event ID 1 level 2

Discus and support A fatal error has occured event ID 1 level 2 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, What does this error mean? can I narrow down the cause? Thanks! A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by XiangLi_368, Nov 7, 2020.

1. A fatal error has occured event ID 1 level 2

Hello,

What does this error mean? can I narrow down the cause?

Thanks!

A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is contained in the data section of this event.

A fatal error has occured event ID 1 level 2 9af808d7-ca6a-4bd1-a40b-8a5fca22b808?upload=true.png A fatal error has occured event ID 1 level 2 68adbec8-e5b0-4919-9efc-9662970efa5a?upload=true.png

:)

XiangLi_368, Nov 7, 2020
  2. Chakri_76 Win User

Whea logger event id 1 level 2

My system was shutdown suddenly.

When i saw the event viewer the following error was shown.

Whea-Logger

Event Id 1

Level 2.

The link for the event:

whea logger.evtx

Please go through it and help me.

Chakri_76, Nov 7, 2020
  3. A fatal hardware error has occurred on Event Viewer

Hi there

We have a Macbook Pro machine the latest one and we install
    Windows 10
    Pro Build 2004 via Boot Camp. The installation is running smoothly

When we are about to deploy to the user, we ran an Event Viewer and we found this following error:

-------

A fatal hardware error has occurred.

Reported by component: Processor Core

Error Source: Machine Check Exception

Error Type: Cache Hierarchy Error

Processor APIC ID: 0

The details view of this entry contains further information.

Log Name: System

Source: WHEA-Logger

Event ID: 18

Level: Error

User: LOCAL SERVICE

OpCode: Info

Logged: 29/06/2020 12:32:44 AM

Task Category: None

Keywords:

Computer: XXX

-------

The machine is running as normal ... no error comes up on the screen OR no BSOD.

The challenge is that we contacted Apple and Apple Support said due to it is a Windows issue they suggest to Microsoft first. We did contact Microsft support and not be able to proceed further as only dealing with WIndows 10 on Windows device.

Can you point us in the right direction here? Do we need to worry about this processor error issue?

What I've noticed it looks like something to do Sleep mode as we noticed the time logs. Again needs more investigation on this.

I'm appreciated your feedback.

Thanks

UPDATE - 1 July 2020:

* We managed to replicate this error showing up on Event Viewer. This error appears related when the machine restarted.

* Tested the sleep mode and started and worked OK - no error showed up on
    Event Viewer

DCPartners, Nov 7, 2020
  4. A fatal error has occured event ID 1 level 2

Kernel-Power event id 41. BugcheckCode 0

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    2. Is this issue specific while playing a particular game?
    3. Which edition of Windows are you currently using?

A Kernel Power Event 41 can occur in the following scenarios.

Scenario 1: The computer restarts, and there is a Stop error BugcheckCode in the event data.

Scenario 2: The computer is shut down by pressing and holding the power button.

Scenario 3: The system randomly restarts and no Stop error BugcheckCode is listed, or the computer is completely unresponsive (hard hang).

I suggest you refer the article on Kernel
    Power Event ID 41
    and follow the steps for the scenario that is causing this error on your PC.

Additionally, you can refer the article on Windows
    Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows

and check if that helps.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Nov 7, 2020
Thema:

A fatal error has occured event ID 1 level 2

1. A fatal error has occured event ID 1 level 2 - Similar Threads - fatal error has

2. WHEA-Logger Event "A fatal hardware error has occurred. " Event ID 16

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA-Logger Event "A fatal hardware error has occurred. " Event ID 16: Hello,I'm having a hard time solving this issue even after looking for the issue on multple websites.My PC Keeps getting black screen and then just reboting doens't matter what i'm doing watching youtube or playing game's. Every time i start my pc back up that error is there....
  3. WHEA-Logger Event "A fatal hardware error has occurred. " Event ID 16

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA-Logger Event "A fatal hardware error has occurred. " Event ID 16: Hello,I'm having a hard time solving this issue even after looking for the issue on multple websites.My PC Keeps getting black screen and then just reboting doens't matter what i'm doing watching youtube or playing game's. Every time i start my pc back up that error is there....
  4. WHEA-Logger Event "A fatal hardware error has occurred. " Event ID 16

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. WHEA-Logger Event ID 1 Fatal Hardware Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA-Logger Event ID 1 Fatal Hardware Error: Hi, I want to know which hardware that cause the problem from this error. My PC keeps hanging from time to time and I need to manually turn it off for me to be able to use it again. This is the link for my Event Viewer :...
  6. WHEA Logger Event ID 1, A fatal hardware error has occurred

WHEA Logger Event ID 1, A fatal hardware error has occurred: Hi, I'm having this error since built this PC almost two months ago and it always happens while playing games. Tested with VALORANT, Genshin Impact and SQUAD. Already ran stress tests on CPU and RAMs using Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool Burn In Test, Prime95 3 hours in...
  7. Event ID 1 - A fatal hardware error has occurred_ What is this?

Event ID 1 - A fatal hardware error has occurred_ What is this?: Hi, I' m having this error since about 5 days ago. I get them at least once a day. It does say its hardware issue but how do I know which hardware? I don't seem to have any issue while on PC, but this is a new custom build for gaming. General SPEC: i7 - 10700k...
  8. Whea logger event id 1 level 2

Whea logger event id 1 level 2: My system was shutdown suddenly. When i saw the event viewer the following error was shown. Whea-Logger Event Id 1 Level 2. The link for the event: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoLGGOtT_rdGjQssOkxdo9xF-u0r Please go through it and help me....
  9. A fatal hardware error has occurred on Event Viewer

A fatal hardware error has occurred on Event Viewer: Hi there We have a Macbook Pro machine the latest one and we install Windows 10 via Boot Camp. The installation is running smoothly When we are about to deploy to the user, we ran an Event Viewer and we found this following error: ------- A fatal hardware error has...
  10. Event ID 1 warning & Event ID 2 error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event ID 1 warning & Event ID 2 error: Hello, After Fall Creators update I'm seeing 1 error and 1 warning in the Event Viewer which I'm not able to resolve. Event ID 1 The backing-file for the real-time session "DefenderApiLogger" has reached its maximum size. As a result, new events will not be logged to...