Windows 10: A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is...

Discus and support A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have checked out Event Viewer and i have noticed that every few minutes i get this error "A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jeffreychoi1, Sep 15, 2021.

1. A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is...

Hello, I have checked out Event Viewer and i have noticed that every few minutes i get this error "A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is 10013." and various other warning messages. I have noticed that some applications i run - would just close randomly after opening and running for periods of time. I have also had a few BSODs this month already and a handful the month before.

:)

jeffreychoi1, Sep 15, 2021

2. A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is 10013.

Hi ,

I am getting the error Continuous since 1 Months:

A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is 10013.

A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is... 642a38e6-f11a-4940-b31d-c2bce5eebeca?upload=true.png

Anyone can help ????

Sandipkumar Nayi, Sep 15, 2021
  3. Stigg Win User
    A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential

I was getting these errors also. Hundreds or more of them.
    But then I discovered that TeamViewer_Service.exe was running even though I was not currently using it.
    It is not set to run at startup and is not running in the tray.

I closed TeamViewer_Service.exe in Task Manager and the errors stopped for a little while, but then they started again. I went back into Task Manager and TeamViewer_Service.exe was running again.

So, at this point, I am trying to stop this executable from automatically running.

Edit: I have now disabled the TeamViewer Service. So, that should stop it.
    I am just not sure if I would be better off setting it to "Manual" rather than "Disabled".

Here is a bit of information that I found about TeamViewer_Service.exe.

Stigg, Sep 15, 2021
  4. A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is...

A fatal error occurred while creating an SSL client credential. The internal error state is 10013

We keep receiving the following message on our computer, every minute or so. It seems associated with a locally synced SharePoint document library. Here is the message:

A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is... jZffV.png

What we have tried:

1. Restart the program.
    2. Restart the computer.
    3. Repair Office from 'Programs and Features.' We did this for both Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus, because both are installed.)
    4. Uninstall both versions of Office.
    5. Reinstall Office 365 ProPlus.

In the Event Viewer, we see the following messages:

--

The latter message, about the SSL client, appears about 50 times. We have looked at this article. It suggests that we enable System cryptography: Use FIPS compliant algorithms for encryption, hashing, and signing, though we are not sure whether that will be necessary or not.

Shaun Luttin, Sep 15, 2021
Thema:

A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is...

1. A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is... - Similar Threads - fatal error occurred

2. A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is...: Hi, I have 6 of this error when I start my computer. What this and how to repair Thanks!Windows 10 21h2 all update!- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Schannel" Guid="{1f678132-5938-4686-9fdc-c8ff68f15c85}" />...
  3. A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is...: Hi, I have 6 of this error when I start my computer. What this and how to repair Thanks!Windows 10 21h2 all update!- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Schannel" Guid="{1f678132-5938-4686-9fdc-c8ff68f15c85}" />...
  4. A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is...: A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is 10013. The SSPI client process is SystemSettings PID: 11796....
  5. A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is...: A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is 10013. The SSPI client process is SystemSettings PID: 11796.10000000 tomes...
  6. A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is...: A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is 10013. The SSPI client process is SystemSettings PID: 11796.1000000 times...
  7. A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is...: 7,396 errors since 7/3/2021. Why? What is this? No helpful information in the error nor searches. No app nor purpose for creating the connection. Zero ability to track this down....
  8. A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is...: 7,396 errors since 7/3/2021. Why? What is this? No helpful information in the error nor searches. No app nor purpose for creating the connection. Zero ability to track this down....
  9. A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is...

in Windows 10 Customization
    A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is...: - OK, I am getting this error about 900-1,400 times per day. I would like to track it down to the source. I noticed that it was firing off while my computer sat here "quietly" for a couple of minutes before I got on to post this. <Event...
  10. A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is...: This error comes up repeatedly in my event viewer. I am running windows 10 20H2 version and this error seemed to be the cause of the crash to the desktop of Microsoft flight simulator 2020. I have been experiencing crashing of this game repeatedly and I can found in my event...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com

2. A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is 10013.