Windows 10: A few bugs since 2004 Update

Discus and support A few bugs since 2004 Update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys, here is a list with a few bugs I encountered since the 2004 update. - If I wake up my PC from sleep, sometimes the whole system has mini... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AndaPlays, Jun 14, 2020.

1. A few bugs since 2004 Update

Hey guys,

here is a list with a few bugs I encountered since the 2004 update.

- If I wake up my PC from sleep, sometimes the whole system has mini freezes/stutters -> Restart
    - Sometimes when I start my PC I get the same bug as above, just from a normal startup -> Restart
    - Windows thinks I'm not connected to the Internet, but I am. All programs work fine, except a few -> Restart
    - Windows Explorer sometimes does take forever to load, or will just stop working -> Restart the process
    - Sometimes If I restart my PC, Windows will stay on the "Restarting Screen" or will restart after 10+ minutes. -> Hard reset or wait a long time

Overall the 2004 Update is a bit more buggy than the last one for me. I hope that gets fixed with the next Cumulative Update.

submitted by /u/AndaPlays
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AndaPlays, Jun 14, 2020
  2. Word Man Win User
    Word Man, Jun 14, 2020
  3. mccnavy Win User
    Early Bug w/ 2004 Update

Anyone who has successfully updated to 2004 notice this issue. When I optimize my SSD in Windows it executes and shows the normal "0 days since last optimization." As long as I stay logged in there are no issues. However, when I restart now, it always shows "never run" and "needs optimization." I reinstalled 2004 as a repair by reinstall but it still does it. I'm guessing it is a bug at this time but not sure if anyone else is experiencing.

mccnavy, Jun 14, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

A few bugs since 2004 Update

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond A few bugs since 2004 Update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

A few bugs since 2004 Update

1. A few bugs since 2004 Update - Similar Threads - few bugs since

2. Windows not updated since 2004

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not updated since 2004: Hi, My Windows has not been updated since version 2004, which will soon lose support. Every time I try to update the first parts work fine, but on the last reboot it gets stuck at the boot logo, after which I have to force the reset, causing the update to roll back. Is there...
  3. Windows not updated since 2004

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows not updated since 2004: Hi, My Windows has not been updated since version 2004, which will soon lose support. Every time I try to update the first parts work fine, but on the last reboot it gets stuck at the boot logo, after which I have to force the reset, causing the update to roll back. Is there...
  4. Windows not updated since 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows not updated since 2004

Windows not updated since 2004: My Windows has not been updated since version 2004 Every time I try to update, the first phases work fine, but on the last reboot it gets stuck at the boot logo, after which I have to force the reset, causing the update to roll back. I did the SFC and DISM commands. All my...
  6. BUG AFTER 2004 UPDATE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BUG AFTER 2004 UPDATE: Hi, I have encountered a problem after updating to 2004 version of windows. The problem is that office app automatically opens whenever I click my DPI button on my mouse. I need your help my mouse speed is too fast. Thanks,...
  7. No sleep OR screensaver since update to 2004

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    No sleep OR screensaver since update to 2004: I updated my PC to Version 2004 and since then, even though I have a screensaver set to come on after 10 minutes, nothing happens. I tried sleep yesterday as an option. It worked once, but never again. I looked at the update and can see no uninstall of it. Is there a...
  8. Sandbox Bugs since 2004 Update - Startmenu not showing up correctly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sandbox Bugs since 2004 Update - Startmenu not showing up correctly: [ATTACH] This is what it looks like, when I click the Windows-Start-Button in the Windows-Sandbox. Anyone else has this bug? https://preview.redd.it/s81dzug62w551.png?width=1522&format=png&auto=webp&s=c0d532f2d9ae9c0469749130b2db1edb25d70f27 submitted by /u/knorpel77...
  9. Windows 10 2004 update bugs.

Windows 10 2004 update bugs.: Hello, I recently upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 version 2004, I begun noticing some weird behaviour: -Desktop rearranges after every restart, the shortcut of "This PC" gets moved to last position. -A Windows defender module was disabled by itself happened once for now,...
  10. Since updating to 10 there is a few issues.

in Windows 10 Support
    Since updating to 10 there is a few issues.: Hi all my friend updated to windows 10 a few months ago. There are a couple of issue. She has a Toshiba Satellite C55D-A5120 original operating system 8.1 64bit Okay here is the issue. One streaming is lagging. Two browser freezes on both IE and Firefox.. Here is what...