Windows 10: A few days pc falls in BSOD, restarts and hangs. Need assistance with minidump analyzing.

Discus and support A few days pc falls in BSOD, restarts and hangs. Need assistance with minidump analyzing. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I'm a newbee here asking for help, so please let me know if I'm doing wrong. A few days I encouner strange pc behavior. It falls in BSOD,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ДанилаДмитриенко, May 16, 2020.

1. A few days pc falls in BSOD, restarts and hangs. Need assistance with minidump analyzing.

Hello,

I'm a newbee here asking for help, so please let me know if I'm doing wrong.

A few days I encouner strange pc behavior. It falls in BSOD, restarts and hangs. Sometimes a few tiems in a row. No enw software, only KB4552931.

I collected 3 last minidumps, MSinfo32 and AIDA64 reports here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsthlGYbWRUVgX89Tgw6s6Xbuc_H?e=n9TVhH

Could anyone help me of analize this and understand what happened and what is casuing this issue. Thanks in advance!

--

Kind regards,

Daniel

:)

ДанилаДмитриенко, May 16, 2020

2. Please Help analyze MiniDump Files (included)/BSODs/ ntoskrnl.exe/

Hi,

In most cases, this problem is caused by corrupted system files. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Was there an error code displayed when experiencing the blue screen error?

Meanwhile, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article
    to help fix the blue screen error. We also recommend posting on
    TechNet forum to analyze the dump files.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Gerard Qui, May 16, 2020
  3. Minidumps not generated after a bluescreen in Win8.1

Lenovo Flex 2-14, windows 8.1 64bit, 4GB RAM, 8SSD-500HDD. All software setup from factory.

The laptop freezes randomly without any pattern and BSOD.

The bluescreen says kernel_data_inpage_error and collecting more info is stuck at 0%. It never progresses and I have to hard power down the laptop. After reboot, there are no minidumps generated(minidump is enabled in adv. settings). Sometime the BSOD also gives another additional info in braces (ntoskernal.sys, volmgr.sys, and few other). occurs at least once every one/two day. Any reason why Minidump is not generated?

Sometimes the laptop also restarts for no reason and shows up the windows boot manager which does not lists the HDD. Is it that HDD is not detected and is it related to the above problem?

The HDD is GPT partioned with UEFI boot enabled. After a lot of factory resets, and even after upgrading to win10, had the BSOD issues.

Someone suggested to change the boot option to legacy. Now I have factory image restored (win8.1) in GPT HDD with leagcy first boot option. I have used the the laptop for a couple of days and the BSOD did not occur till now. Is this a right solution?

Is this a hardware problem because This BSOD occurred in the middle of HDD partitioning after rebooting in AOEMI partition assistant and once while upgrading to win10.(loose cable maybe, but its a brand new laptop and the issue occurred even before putting on any new software) or caused by the boot options?

Prabhu Suriya, May 16, 2020
  4. Dukewayne Win User

A few days pc falls in BSOD, restarts and hangs. Need assistance with minidump analyzing.

BSOD minidump help

I have a new laptop that is experiencing multiple bsod with multiple stopecodes. I have tried every check/upload/download/reinstall/suggestion I can find but still have the problem. I've looked at the minidump but am still clueless as to exactly how to proceed.
    If there is anyone that can help analyze the minidump, I would truly appreciate it.

I am including the link to my Onedrive files. Thanks https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvJSnQUPHst5wgsKkLJfNqXfRh0j

Dukewayne, May 16, 2020
Thema:

A few days pc falls in BSOD, restarts and hangs. Need assistance with minidump analyzing.

1. A few days pc falls in BSOD, restarts and hangs. Need assistance with minidump analyzing. - Similar Threads - few days falls

2. Need assistance analyzing minidump files for windows 10 constantly freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need assistance analyzing minidump files for windows 10 constantly freezing: From a previous post that: Hi,I use my desktop computer usually daily for about 2-3 hrs. I mainly use it to play video games. Every 2-3 sessions or sometimes every time I use it, my mouse freeezes randomly to the point where I need to hard reset my computer. I could be...
  3. Need assistance analyzing minidump files for windows 10 constantly freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need assistance analyzing minidump files for windows 10 constantly freezing: From a previous post that: Hi,I use my desktop computer usually daily for about 2-3 hrs. I mainly use it to play video games. Every 2-3 sessions or sometimes every time I use it, my mouse freeezes randomly to the point where I need to hard reset my computer. I could be...
  4. Need assistance analyzing minidump files for windows 10 constantly freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD minidump analyzation

BSOD minidump analyzation: I have been having BSOD a lot lately, and have done almost everything I can to isolate the problem, down to wiping all my drivers and installing them all in safe mode. I have also reset my windows once, swapped back to older ram, ensured all of my cooling is done properly,...
  6. Minidump Analyzer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Minidump Analyzer: Anyone know any good, free online minidump analyzers? ty submitted by /u/katalosi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hs3nbi/minidump_analyzer/
  7. Need Minidump Files Analyzed

Need Minidump Files Analyzed: Hello, I'm not entirely sure that this is the correct way to go about getting minidump files analyzed. I'm including a onedrive link to the 4 files that are currently in my minidump folder. I've only actually seen my computer crash once and the error message I believe was...
  8. Minidump Analyzer

Minidump Analyzer: Hello My laptop recently crashed and i would like to have my minidump file analyzed to know why. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minidump-analyzer/ef10114a-916a-4bdb-93bf-4fd1617988c7
  9. BSOD Bug Check - Need help analyzing minidumps

BSOD Bug Check - Need help analyzing minidumps: Ever since I installed the Windows 10 1903 update last 6/19/19 my Windows 10 Professional computer has started crashing seemingly at random and always displaying the same BSOD stopCode: ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY (be) Before I installed the aforementioned update, I...
  10. Need help analyzing BSOD minidump

Need help analyzing BSOD minidump: Hi, my computer crashed recently and I found it has created a minidump file, the only problem is is that I have no idea how to read it and what it means, can anyone help?...