Windows 10: A few glitches I'm Having with Update 14328

Discus and support A few glitches I'm Having with Update 14328 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; No Big Deal I thought I'd mention of a few of the quirks I've encountered with my update to 14328. Now these may be due to something I've done wrong... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AFTommy, Apr 25, 2016.

1. AFTommy Win User

A few glitches I'm Having with Update 14328

No Big Deal

I thought I'd mention of a few of the quirks I've encountered with my update to 14328. Now these may be due to something I've done wrong or some common oopses (is that a word?).

1. When opening 'Control Panel' The "View By:" always returns to Category. It usually would return to whatever you left it on last time it was used (i.e. large icons, small icons)

2. My Microsoft Bluetooth Sculpt Mouse will not work after install and does not show up in Hardware Manager.

3. When downloading an app from the web "Edge" will download to 99% or 1 sec left and then hang there (other browsers are OK).

All comments, suggestions are welcomed!
    *What

:)

AFTommy, Apr 25, 2016
  2. lacrumb Win User

Windows 10 Udgrade warning

When I started as an Insider I followed a lot of your instruction and I have since directed other to your posts.

Again I am glad that you are back active,

I in this last update to 14328 I for got that I had a CF to PCMCIA adapter inserted in my laptop.

In previous updates to Preview builds this was a problem. This update to 14328 was not disturbed by it.

Could this be an update to the install program?

lacrumb, Apr 25, 2016
  3. ceeteeuk Win User
    Update Setting Advance (insider Preview option)

thanks, but that did nothing.

I have updated to 14328 using setup files. will see how it goes with this build.

ceeteeuk, Apr 25, 2016
  4. A few glitches I'm Having with Update 14328

First off the one that comes to mind is Forget Edge! That unfortunately is still a browser in the works and not quite ready for prime time use!

For the Control Panel reverting back to the category view every time that appears to be a brand new bug not seen here on physical or VM as of yet! I will add. The Start button on one VM takes several tries but then suddenly opens. I had someone mention seeing this as well on a fresh physical clean install of the latest Insider Preview build.

The VM just seen to first saw a clean install of the TH2 update but couldn't see the latest upgrade over it by manual upgrade not by way of the WU while a recording was in progress. Since it was brand new Saturday late night it was going take an overnight wait to see it arrive and instead a manual clean install was seen to where the fresh install ran into this particular problem.

Presently not seeing any Bluetooth devices even cordless headphones or ear bud for cell phone in use on 10 as well as on the 7 side of the dual booting here. You may have another bug in detection going on there. Not showing up in the Device Manager the place to be looking as well would tend to suggest a trip to the MS support pages might see that solved with an update being needed since the new build went on without seeing that tended to.

Night Hawk, Apr 25, 2016
  5. AFTommy Win User
    Thank you Night Hawk. I will try what you suggest

AFTommy, Apr 26, 2016
  6. davidhk Win User
    Microsoft has been aware of that, and it has been fixed on the new build 14332 just released today.

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14332
    excerpt :
    Here’s what’s fixed for PC
    We fixed the issue where some large downloads may appear to get stuck at 99% completion in Microsoft Edge.

davidhk, Apr 26, 2016
  7. Still not showing in the updates yet! Likely be seeing it in a couple of hours after 8am Redstone local time!

Night Hawk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

A few glitches I'm Having with Update 14328

1. A few glitches I'm Having with Update 14328 - Similar Threads - few glitches I'm

2. After a few updates I'm having troubles with a bsod that indicates...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After a few updates I'm having troubles with a bsod that indicates...: Seems that since a few Updates of Windows 11 I'm having this problem.After a few updates I'm having troubles with a bsod that indicates page_fault_in_nonpaged_area that appears randomly....
  3. After a few updates I'm having troubles with a bsod that indicates...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After a few updates I'm having troubles with a bsod that indicates...: Seems that since a few Updates of Windows 11 I'm having this problem.After a few updates I'm having troubles with a bsod that indicates page_fault_in_nonpaged_area that appears randomly....
  4. I'm having trouble updating Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm having trouble updating Windows: Hello community,Recently, I have a problem installing updates. These are the cumulative updates for 20H2. The error code it displays is 0x80070002. Tried to update again several times. Shows change that are undone. Windows could not update.Any help will be appreciated....
  5. I'm having trouble updating Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm having trouble updating Windows: Hello community,Recently, I have a problem installing updates. These are the cumulative updates for 20H2. The error code it displays is 0x80070002. Tried to update again several times. Shows change that are undone. Windows could not update.Any help will be appreciated....
  6. I'm having problems with the new updates.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm having problems with the new updates.: So basically I'm not able to update my laptop. I'm having a problem with the following updates: 2020-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems (KB4574727) 2020-08 Microsoft Edge Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems...
  7. I'm having visual glitches with some programs

in Windows 10 Support
    I'm having visual glitches with some programs: Hello, I'd like to know why I'm having this specific problem with only these programs. Minecraft launcher League of legends launcher Twitch app Nvidia geforce Now Medal recording program (uninstalled) 151126
  8. Wireless display "flickers"/glitching on few frames

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless display "flickers"/glitching on few frames: I have a Samsung TV and connected to it through wireless display. Sometimes it flickers if you do something on computer, but if you leave it, no flickering. I recorded the thing and here’s the pictures: Normal: [IMG] Flickers: [ATTACH] IRL you can’t see what’s going on...
  9. 14328

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    14328: For three days I have been attempting to get Insider Update 14316, now I see an announcement for Update 14328. My problem is over the same last three days I have gotten Windows' Update 14295 twice, even though I already had it, along with three Defender Updates. Is there...
  10. Bluetooth mouse inop since update 14328

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth mouse inop since update 14328: I re-downloaded Microsoft software for my Sculpt Bluetooth Mouse still cannot get the PC to see the mouse. It doesn't show in Hardware Manager or anywhere else. If I try to download again it says its already in download folder but that doesn't allow computer to see...