Windows 10: A few months back I had my Laptop reset at Office depot and now it's asking me to activate...

Discus and support A few months back I had my Laptop reset at Office depot and now it's asking me to activate... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; It wants me to put in a product key for windows 10 Pro but I don't have one. Any advice? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Jeff_P_1, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Jeff_P_1 Win User

A few months back I had my Laptop reset at Office depot and now it's asking me to activate...

It wants me to put in a product key for windows 10 Pro but I don't have one. Any advice?

A few months back I had my Laptop reset at Office depot and now it's asking me to activate... f36b4445-0db6-430f-8fd9-e373641d8d6d?upload=true.png

:)

Jeff_P_1, Dec 27, 2018
  2. HiSpeed Win User

MS Office 2007 no more activated...

I contacted a support manager and the situation is:

1. With all my hardware modifications, I reached the limit number of activation (8).
    2. Microsoft is no more capable to force a new activation.
    3. They suggested me to uninstall and reinstall Office in order to redo an activation.

This last point is not good for me because of the time required, specially with the online updates.
    May be, I have only to delete the product key into the registry but Microsoft is not able to confirm.
    Do you have an idea before I try to crack it?

HiSpeed, Dec 27, 2018
  3. Performed a complete reset on my laptop and now is is asking for activation

Original title: Activation key

I brought a laptop with windows 8.1 then i upgraded to windows 10. Yesterday i performed a complete reset on my laptop and now it is asking for the activation key.please help me with this issue.

BadeNaga Suresh, Dec 27, 2018
  4. DaveM121 Win User

A few months back I had my Laptop reset at Office depot and now it's asking me to activate...

Office 365 Activation

Hi Adrian, follow these steps to perform a full repair of your Office installation, which should also repair this Activation error . . .

Open Control Panel - Programs and Features

Click Microsoft Office in the list of installed applications

At the top, click 'Change'

On the resulting dialog, click 'Repair' - choose the online repair, it is a comprehensive fix

That should fix any issues with your Office Installation . . .

DaveM121, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

1. A few months back I had my Laptop reset at Office depot and now it's asking me to activate... - Similar Threads - few months Laptop

2. Laptop asking me to activate my windows os

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Laptop asking me to activate my windows os: Hi, I have an HP laptop and suddenly it's starting me to activate windows again. I have contacted HP suppost and told me that I should try reinstalling again, I tried it but cannot proceed since I cannot boot up from USB since I don't have BIOS password since I'm not the...
  3. Laptop asking me to activate my windows os

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop asking me to activate my windows os: Hi, I have an HP laptop and suddenly it's starting me to activate windows again. I have contacted HP suppost and told me that I should try reinstalling again, I tried it but cannot proceed since I cannot boot up from USB since I don't have BIOS password since I'm not the...
  4. Laptop storage for a few months.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop storage for a few months.: Hey I have a pretty new HP Laptop. I have to give this laptop to my sister for higher studies. She has 5-6 months to get admission and go to hostel. So I am asking is it safe to keep laptop turned off for such a long period without using?...
  5. Laptop storage for a few months.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop storage for a few months.: Hey I have a pretty new HP Laptop. I have to give this laptop to my sister for higher studies. She has 5-6 months to get admission and go to hostel. So I am asking is it safe to keep laptop turned off for such a long period without using?...
  6. Laptop storage for a few months.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. laptop asking me to activate windows.

laptop asking me to activate windows.: My HP Elitebook 840 G6 has decided that it has had enough of it's windows 10 pro activation and has decided that I need to activate windows again. I have tried contacting HP Support, they suggested that I should try reinstalling it using some proprietary reinstaller that...
  8. Reset my laptop and Now asking for a password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reset my laptop and Now asking for a password: So I reset my laptop and now it's asking for a password that I didn't even put up. Is there any USB bootable software through which I can remove the password submitted by /u/Ojash5 [link] [comments]...
  9. My laptop asks me to activate windows

My laptop asks me to activate windows: Hey i had this laptop for about a year now then it says i need to activate my windows but it is pre installed and i don't know where my product key is....
  10. My BSODs were fixed by you guys a few months ago - Now they are back

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My BSODs were fixed by you guys a few months ago - Now they are back: Hi, i had a few months without BDOS. But now they are back. I had some in January (about 4 the whole month). But today i had 4-5. I even had a pink one, which i have never seen before. I had one while booting and the last one was a few minutes ago. I recognized, that the...