Windows 10: A few more Tips:

Discus and support A few more Tips: in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; More Tips: 1. Read Tips It's in your OS Ask Cortana to open Tips for you. 2. Use multiple desktops 3. Don't show desktop icons 3A. Use Desktop toolbar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Drew1903, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Drew1903 Win User

A few more Tips:

More Tips:

1. Read Tips It's in your OS Ask Cortana to open Tips for you.
    2. Use multiple desktops
    3. Don't show desktop icons 3A. Use Desktop toolbar Desktop isnot a storage location
    4. Pin Settings to the taskbar
    5. This PC & File Explorer same thing are both in the Jumplist.
    6. Use the Applications window See below for "How To"
    7. Learn & use Win+x and its items' K/B shortcuts. Win+x+?
    8. Unpin each & all tiles to remove Right Pane from Start.
    9. Make good use of Collections

4, 5 & 6 greatly eliminate needing to use or open Start.

A few more Tips: 20a9d4cc-e6dc-4adb-97b1-36b5808ccaf4?upload=true.jpg

A few more Tips: e6e53bd4-6e44-45d6-9a0b-033e9c78c353?upload=true.jpg

Cheers,
    Drew
    A few more Tips: 8bdd3c2c-7d41-42d6-a2b1-1497c7c3d799?upload=true.jpg

:)

Drew1903, Jun 22, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond A few more Tips: :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Vario Win User
    x800xl oc tips?

Hi, just purchased an x800xl from msi. Any tips, suggestions for successful overclock?

Vario, Jun 22, 2020
  4. A few more Tips:

Slartybart, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

A few more Tips:

1. A few more Tips: - Similar Threads - few more Tips

2. getting more and more happening a few times a night now....please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    getting more and more happening a few times a night now....please help: the link to mini dump files https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgHgAJu3gAgfxRRPvGzZphjnl_v6?e=YkryhD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-more-and-more-happening-a-few-times-a/9b0a1914-7ec4-45d3-9b31-29baa074d76c
  3. A few more issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A few more issues: I’ve got my computer working up again, but there’s still multiple problems with it. The entire internet section doesn’t work, I can’t find any networks, or even do things like turn on/off airplane mode My mousepad is completely dead, I have to use a physical mouse I can’t...
  4. A few tips to fewer clicks

in Windows 10 Customization
    A few tips to fewer clicks: A few suggestions in the name of efficiency: >> Pin Settings icon [ATTACH] to taskbar; Never mind > Start or Action Ctr, 1st. >> Pin This PC [ATTACH] to taskbar NB: Silly, but must Pin to Start ,THEN Pin to taskbar. >> Use Win+X >> Pin Your Phone to...
  5. A Tip

A Tip: Some may not be aware of this or realise it: You know a URL, no browser is open. Hit Win, type the URL, hit Enter & voila, there it, the web site, will be. You seek something, hit Win, type it and voila, there are search results. Just hit Win & begin typing. No need to open...
  6. A Tip: Use Tips

A Tip: Use Tips: Ah, but seriously, use Tips. To discover, know & learn your Windows 10 Operating System, turn to Tips. What's New, abilities, Features, tools, What, Where & How... in Tips and all in plain, easy to understand, English, too. [ATTACH] Cheers, Drew [ATTACH]...
  7. Tips

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tips: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jmxd [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e99xig/tips/
  8. Tips

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tips: "Tips" on this PC has several categories. The tips for each category are numbered 1 of n tips. How do you skip tip # 1 in any category? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tips/26f6d223-7166-4698-b672-c215934f51bb
  9. tip

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    tip: I had to upgrade my hdd to a 6TB from a 3TB and it worked but what if you mobo goes out in warranty... diff serial on the mobo may not be recognized by digital license. It never hurts to have it just in case. Just so you understand(I realize reading a post is not the same...
  10. Introducing more shopping tips with Cortana in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing more shopping tips with Cortana in Microsoft Edge: Microsoft Edge and Cortana release a pilot feature that helps you find the best price and availability of similar products. With Cortana and Microsoft Edge, we hope to continue offering features that will help you save time and money when shopping online using the...