Windows 10: a few of my games aren't loading in, or just stop loading in entirely.

Discus and support a few of my games aren't loading in, or just stop loading in entirely. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; a few of my games aren't loading in, or just stop loading in entirely. i play steam, paladins, and doki doki. it won't let me load in any of these,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RenegadeNeCromAncer, May 30, 2019.

1. a few of my games aren't loading in, or just stop loading in entirely.

a few of my games aren't loading in, or just stop loading in entirely. i play steam, paladins, and doki doki. it won't let me load in any of these, i've tried restarting and uninstalling paladins and doki doki but i need to go to steam to do it but it won't do anything. PLEASE HELP!

:)

RenegadeNeCromAncer, May 30, 2019

2. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, May 30, 2019
  3. solitaire not loading

Hi Edwin,

Microsoft Solitaire Collection may not load on your computer due to a network connection failure or if the game is corrupted. To properly isolate your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you trying to play the Microsoft Solitaire Collection via an app or a web browser?
    • Are there any error messages when you tried to play the game?
    • Did the issue start after an update?
    • What steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

If you are using the app version of the game, you may perform the suggested solutions on this

link
    to resolve the issue.

Loraine Mon, May 30, 2019
  4. a few of my games aren't loading in, or just stop loading in entirely.

Ultimate Word Games stuck "Loading"

Hi Ed,

Being unable to load the Microsoft Ultimate Word Games is may be due to several factors. It is a possible connection issue or the games are incompletely installed.

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you perform the following solutions on your computer to resolve the issue:

Solution 1. Run the Windows App Troubleshooter on your computer.

Go to this
    link
    and click on Run troubleshooter.

Solution 2. Reset Windows Store.

Reset the Windows Store to clear store cache by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).   
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.   

Solution 3. Restart your computer.

Restarting your Windows 10 device resets anything running in the memory that can cause the game to freeze or stop responding. To restart your Windows 10 device, complete the following steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon from
      the bottom-left corner of the main screen. 
    • Select Power, and then select Restart.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the solutions above.

Loraine Mon, May 30, 2019
Thema:

a few of my games aren't loading in, or just stop loading in entirely.

1. a few of my games aren't loading in, or just stop loading in entirely. - Similar Threads - few games aren't

2. Some websites aren't loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some websites aren't loading: I'm trying to login to one website. Sometimes the website will load after I restart my computer. But I can never get past the login page. I've tried all the "how to's" I can find. Clearing catch data, turning off extension, returning browser to all default settings, ran...
  3. Some websites aren't loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some websites aren't loading: I'm trying to login to one website. Sometimes the website will load after I restart my computer. But I can never get past the login page. I've tried all the "how to's" I can find. Clearing catch data, turning off extension, returning browser to all default settings, ran...
  4. Some websites aren't loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Certain games aren't loading up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certain games aren't loading up: Whenever I try to open certain games like GTA V and Lies of P on the Epic Games launcher I get a message that says, "The code execution cannot proceed because MFReadWrite.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem." I tried to ask Epic Games but they...
  6. Certain games aren't loading up

Certain games aren't loading up: Whenever I try to open certain games like GTA V and Lies of P on the Epic Games launcher I get a message that says, "The code execution cannot proceed because MFReadWrite.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem." I tried to ask Epic Games but they...
  7. Games not loading

Games not loading: Every time I Load into a game it will not work it kicks me out and gives me a message that it crashed any ideas on how to fix this? I have tried to troubleshoot but I am out of ideas.. System Specs:GPU: MSI NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Ti Gaming Trio X Overclocked Triple Fan...
  8. Games not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games not loading: Every time I Load into a game it will not work it kicks me out and gives me a message that it crashed any ideas on how to fix this? I have tried to troubleshoot but I am out of ideas.. System Specs:GPU: MSI NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Ti Gaming Trio X Overclocked Triple Fan...
  9. games will not load

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    games will not load: I am having issues with my sons laptop. We download and install games from Microsoft store and then none of them load or are playable. Not sure what is going on and not sure how to fix it. It is a brand new laptop. He isn't even able to play the preloaded games it comes with...
  10. Videos on youtube stop loading after watching a few.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Videos on youtube stop loading after watching a few.: Im having an issue where it seems that after a set time after starting computer, all media such as online videos and online music ceases to load, and videos will play frame by frame. I tried switching from chrome to ie and running the netflix windows 10 app in which the issue...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to reinstall pre-loaded Microsoft Solitare