Windows 10: A few problems concerning CTRL+ALT+DEL & ALT+F4.

Discus and support A few problems concerning CTRL+ALT+DEL & ALT+F4. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have almost finished testing scenarios in order to setup my OS exactly how I want it! There are four things that I can't seem to find an answer to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Paul Black, Mar 15, 2020.

1. A few problems concerning CTRL+ALT+DEL & ALT+F4.

I have almost finished testing scenarios in order to setup my OS exactly how I want it!

There are four things that I can't seem to find an answer to [I know options [1] & [2] are contradictory but it is a learning process!] . . .

[1] Removing the Task Manager from the CTRL+ALT+DEL screen.
    I found a .reg file on SevenForums and I wonder if it will work on the Win 10 CTRL+ALT+DEL screen!
    Code:
    [2] Disabling the CTRL+ALT+DEL screen completely.
    [3] When I press ALT+F4 I get the message . . .

A few problems concerning CTRL+ALT+DEL & ALT+F4. [​IMG]

. . . I obviously added this option when customising the ISO.
    So rather that re-mounting the ISO etc and changing it and re-installing, is there a way that I can re-activate it please?

[4] Because I have disabled the Power in the Start Menu [intentional] . . .

A few problems concerning CTRL+ALT+DEL & ALT+F4. [​IMG]

. . . and although I have the Shutdown Menu in my ToolBar, I want to add the Shutdown Menu to ALT+F4.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Paul Black, Mar 15, 2020

2. Ctrl Alt Del, Vista

The whole Ctrl+Shift+Esc should be used to get that crazy screen with those options and Ctrl+Alt+Del should bring up TM.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Mar 15, 2020
  3. jonmcc33 Win User
    Ctrl Alt Del, Vista

On a domain you won't get Task Manager when you hit Ctrl+Alt+Del. You get a crazy screen with a bunch of options.

Ctrl+Shift+Esc has always brought up just the Task Manager, even back to Windows XP days. You just weren't aware of it. *Wink A few problems concerning CTRL+ALT+DEL & ALT+F4. ;)

Go ahead, try it in Windows XP too.

jonmcc33, Mar 15, 2020
  4. Evol Win User

A few problems concerning CTRL+ALT+DEL & ALT+F4.

CTRL + ALT + DEL menu not rendered at the top

Ctrl-Escape on windows 10 doesnt bring up task manager. Ctrl-Shift-ESC does. <-- Googled it. As far as my suggestion cant you Alt-Tab to go to the desktop, ive always done that or Alt-f4 to close. but im not sure if it will work on your game you can give it a try

Thema:

A few problems concerning CTRL+ALT+DEL & ALT+F4.

1. A few problems concerning CTRL+ALT+DEL & ALT+F4. - Similar Threads - few problems concerning

2. about ctrl alt del login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    about ctrl alt del login: hi i want to know how to use ctrl alt del to login on my pc and to change it to ctrl alt del to login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-ctrl-alt-del-login/3f403214-0b1b-4d35-ba8d-53bf33a20781
  3. about ctrl alt del login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    about ctrl alt del login: hi i want to know how to use ctrl alt del to login on my pc and to change it to ctrl alt del to login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-ctrl-alt-del-login/3f403214-0b1b-4d35-ba8d-53bf33a20781
  4. Alt + F4 / Fn + Alt + F4 Tips

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alt + F4 / Fn + Alt + F4 Tips: You may know Alt + F4 / Fn + Alt + F4 can close windows but when you do to the desktop Window Key + D Alt + F4 / Fn + Alt + F4 can also used to Shut Down/Restart/Switch Users/Sleep the computer....
  5. CTRL + ALT + DEL delayed

CTRL + ALT + DEL delayed: Hello, Recently I've had a couple of users report a very long delay after hitting CTRL + ALT + DEL One came into the help desk and I can confirm that it can take up to 10 minutes. The users machine was Windows 10 Version 2004. Lenovo Thinkpad T14. I disabled all non...
  6. No display till CTRL+ALT+DEL

No display till CTRL+ALT+DEL: When I leave my PC and after when I try to login, Windows only shows the wallpaper and it doesn't show time, events or unread mails. I also press space key or left click on my mouse nothing appears but when I press CTRL+ALT+DEL it asks to sign in and I could access my PC....
  7. Forced to ctrl+Alt +Del to login

Forced to ctrl+Alt +Del to login: Running windows 10 completely updated When I boot up my HP Envy 17 inch laptop it arrives at the lock screen. Clicking any key on the keyboard DOES NOT get me to the password/PIN prompt neither does the on screen keyboard. I need to click my mouse to bring up the...
  8. Ctrl+alt+del settings changed?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Ctrl+alt+del settings changed?: Today I went to use my laptop and when I was finished I went to shut down my laptop. Well for some reason when I clicked ctrl alt del, the only option that it was giving me was to lock my computer and nothing else, no sign out or shut down. I didn't alter any settings and...
  9. CTRL+ALT+DEL disappears

in Windows 10 Customization
    CTRL+ALT+DEL disappears: Hello; I have a windows 10 on domain. It shows ALT+CTRL+DEL and then i click ok all i get is a black screen with mouse pointer. I tried to change the projector setting to single display same thing. Any ways to resolve this please....
  10. Ctrl+Alt+Del

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ctrl+Alt+Del: When I start the computer it is locked. It is asking for Ctrl+Alt+Del to be entered. When I do this there is no response. I cannot get to the password entry; the keyboard doesn't respond. How do I fix this?...