Windows 10: A few problems, not sure if related

Discus and support A few problems, not sure if related in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Long running script message - delays email actions; sporadic shutdown accompanied by blue screen with a "DRIVER NOT IQRL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" message;... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jim_315, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Jim_315 Win User

A few problems, not sure if related

Long running script message - delays email actions; sporadic shutdown accompanied by blue screen with a "DRIVER NOT IQRL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" message; can't download 04-2020 update. Not sure if these are related

:)

Jim_315, Apr 17, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Apr 17, 2020
  3. Screen tearing not sure of cause

You posted a lot of information. That isn't a bad thing, but I would say a good chunk of people coming into the thread are going to be put off by it.

What I would suggest is taking the information you have there and short-handing it. People find it more readable to go down through a list of what has occurred and what you've done about it so far.

I'm sure someone will be along to help. That your mobo threw a beep code suggesting memory, and you ran 4 passes on it (MemTest?) without any problems, maybe you're looking at a problem with the mobo.

Again, try and shorthand your post.

OnePostWonder, Apr 17, 2020
  4. A few problems, not sure if related

PC goes into black screen and froze

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's not a software related issue which is why I was suggesting that you remove the video card to start with since it's such an easy process of elimination step.

I'm not familiar with AMD CPUs, I did see that you had listed in your system specs but I had no idea whether or not it has an iGPU

Is there any possibility of you being able to get your hands on any compatible video card at all?it would be the easiest step to try to troubleshoot or at least one of the easier ones. You should be able to get into the bios without anything but A display cable hooked up to the motherboard

jboydgolfer, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

A few problems, not sure if related

1. A few problems, not sure if related - Similar Threads - few problems sure

2. not sure if this is a windows problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not sure if this is a windows problem: i have the Logitech g915 keyboard and when I try to press left ctrl and w it wont register the w key if im holding the w before i press left ctrl it will continue to work but if i let go it will not respond until I let go of left ctrl I have tried 3 different keyboards all...
  3. not sure if this is a windows problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    not sure if this is a windows problem: i have the Logitech g915 keyboard and when I try to press left ctrl and w it wont register the w key if im holding the w before i press left ctrl it will continue to work but if i let go it will not respond until I let go of left ctrl I have tried 3 different keyboards all...
  4. Bluetooth related problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth related problem: i have windows 8.1 version in my laptop, and i want to use bluetooth but whenever i try to search bluetooth in search bar, no results found... can u fix this problem ???...
  5. A few problems I encountered, related with "Sign-In Options" on my Windows 10.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    A few problems I encountered, related with "Sign-In Options" on my Windows 10.: First,I have my PIN code set up, but then after a while, it requires me to change my PIN number before I can sign-in into my windows...Second,An annoying problem that I haven't find the solution about this "Sign-In Options". I can't change my PIN/Fingerprint nor can I remove...
  6. Microsoft related apps and a few others broken

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft related apps and a few others broken: I have been signed out and cannot log into most if not all Windows 10 apps and games.Whenever I try to open the Microsoft Store I get the error code "0x80131500" and when opening the Xbox console companion I get the error code "0xbba". Using the regular Xbox app it launches...
  7. python related problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    python related problem: hello i had installed both python 2.7 and 3.7 in my system and also added to path on my system but wheen i type python on cmd or vs code i directed to microsoft store to install python 3.8 how to avoid this tell me...
  8. A few questions related to ricing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A few questions related to ricing: Is it possible to add consistent gaps to AeroSnap? So when you go to tile a window at the border of your screen, it leaves a gap between other windows and the edge of your screen which you can change the size of. I kind of get this behaviour with PowerToys/FancyZones, but I...
  9. problem related to audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem related to audio: actually once I connected my earphones to my device which is having a Realtek software in it then a dailouge box araised then I simply selected don't ask again and closed that box. I didn't studied the matter in that box and closed. Now when I connect the earphones no such...
  10. Few Windows 10 related questions

in Windows 10 Support
    Few Windows 10 related questions: Hello Guys, I've just recently upgraded to Win 10 from 8.1 and I have to say I am very impressed so far. When I purchased Windows 8 via the discount offer of £35 I was sent a serial number, I could read the serial number via Jelly Bean Keyfinder, when I installed Window...