Windows 10: A few questions about shipping a broken product

Discus and support A few questions about shipping a broken product in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I recently had to order a new surface luckily i was under a 1 year warranty. It says that the order was placed for a in warranty exchange but they... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by a Spartoi, Nov 15, 2020.

1. a Spartoi Win User

A few questions about shipping a broken product

I recently had to order a new surface luckily i was under a 1 year warranty. It says that the order was placed for a in warranty exchange but they never gave me direcrions on who to ship it too. I need help on what to do

:)

a Spartoi, Nov 15, 2020

2. Product did not ship.

I placed an order on 12/19/17, and the tracking number shows the label was created but the item never shipped. Why has this issue been escalated 4 times but no one has contacted me, and the product still has not been shipped, and my refund request was denied?
    I feel like I was robbed! Any suggestions on who to contact?

Moved from: [Windows Insider Program / Gaming on Insider Preview]

DJones4100, Nov 15, 2020
  3. Return Shipping Label

Hi AronMarq,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

I would like to let you know that as you have a Dell XPS computer, the return shipping labels are provided by the computer manufacturer. A return shipping label is a pre-paid, pre-addressed postage label that enables customers to return purchased goods
    back to the seller.

Further, I would like to let you know that when using return shipping labels, customers do not need to add postage since the product seller has already included shipping fees on the shipping label. This eliminates address mistakes, optimizes the return
    process, and creates a good customer experience. It also allows the seller to control postage costs on returned items as the seller can choose the lowest cost mail class option to have a product returned.

Identify your product to see your warranty status and coverage options:
    https://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/04/products?app=warranty

How to Find Warranty Status and Information for your Dell product:
    https://www.dell.com/support/articl...and-information-for-your-dell-product?lang=en

For more information on return shipping label, suggest you to contact Dell Support team. Dell Contact Information:

https://www.dell.com/support/contents/us/en/04/category/contact-information?~ck=mn

Cheers and Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Nov 15, 2020
  4. Pipps Win User

Is my graphics card broken?

UPDATE: Please see here.

I have a Sapphire HD 4830.

When I boot into XP all is initially fine and I am able to see the desktop.

However, when I click on the start bar and navigate a few steps, I receive an immediate white screen of death and a total irrecoverable lock-up.

I am confused about what this could mean and I would be grateful for any suggestions on the best course of action to test and repair the problem.

Does this sort of issue suggest that the graphics card is irretrievably broken?

Pipps, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

1. A few questions about shipping a broken product - Similar Threads - few questions shipping

2. A Question about OEM Product Keys.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A Question about OEM Product Keys.: Hello guys,I know that this might be a stupid question, but I'm going to ask it anyway.I am wondering about OEM Keys, hence the title of this thread. I am considering switching to blendOS, or Ubuntu. Linux Distros because I have fricked up my Windows 10 installation in...
  3. A Question about OEM Product Keys.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A Question about OEM Product Keys.: Hello guys,I know that this might be a stupid question, but I'm going to ask it anyway.I am wondering about OEM Keys, hence the title of this thread. I am considering switching to blendOS, or Ubuntu. Linux Distros because I have fricked up my Windows 10 installation in...
  4. A Question about OEM Product Keys.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. A few questions about Windows Sandbox feature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A few questions about Windows Sandbox feature: * I don't know if this is an appropriate place to write questions about the Windows Sandbox feature or it is not I heard that there is a Windows Sandbox, which is similar to a virtual machine - an isolation of the current operating system, where I can do anything with it that...
  6. A few questions about Windows Sandbox feature

in Windows 10 Customization
    A few questions about Windows Sandbox feature: * I don't know if this is an appropriate place to write questions about the Windows Sandbox feature or it is not I heard that there is a Windows Sandbox, which is similar to a virtual machine - an isolation of the current operating system, where I can do anything with it that...
  7. A few questions about reinstalling Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A few questions about reinstalling Windows 10: Ahoy Windows 10 folks! So as the title says, I'm going to be reinstalling Windows 10 completely (planning to do so tomorrow). What I bought (about 1 year ago, when I built this PC) is a full "Retail" version of Windows 10 Home, which came in the form of the little white box...
  8. Question about a product key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about a product key: So this random guy that I have never met before but have spoken to a small handful of times randomly gave me a Windows 10 Pro key as well as Enterprise for as he put it, an early Christmas present . The guy says he works with computers and stuff and cited this as to how he...
  9. A few questions about resetting the BIOS settings.

in Windows 10 Support
    A few questions about resetting the BIOS settings.: Hey, What is the proper way to short the CMOS jumper on a laptop motherboard if I don't have that thing that goes on it? Also, when doing a BIOS recovery (this laptop's keyboard is broken and I can't use the Fn key) can I use an external normal-sized mechanical keyboard...
  10. A few Brief Questions about W10

in Windows 10 Support
    A few Brief Questions about W10: 1. There is a search bar at the bottom of my computer. It says search the web and windows.......I don't want it there. How do I get rid of it ? 2. What is box ? I clicked it on but it won't open.....should I delete it ? I unpinned the games, groove music, sports,...