Windows 10: A few serious problems

Discus and support A few serious problems in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; sooo i got a few serious problems that i can't fix them and i really need help soo i hope u will do :' sorry it's french i don't know even how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AnsMR, Oct 25, 2020.

1. AnsMR Win User

A few serious problems

sooo i got a few serious problems that i can't fix them and i really need help soo i hope u will do :'

sorry it's french i don't know even how to change the lang to english :/

oke let's see

1 - the windows defender

A few serious problems cc22d4d5-e819-4ebe-87d9-4e99b3909ea3?upload=true.png

when i tap in Activate it won't activate idk why :

2 - windows update

A few serious problems 7769a3d6-ff24-4865-9b95-373293651f6b?upload=true.png

my Internet works good and fine no problem with it i don't even know where is the problem

3 - sfc /scannow

A few serious problems 91ab6055-528a-40ca-8e06-d0be768fc03f?upload=true.png

can't even do the command and not just that there is more

4 - when i try to install Microsoft C ++ 2015 it just wen to blue screen and restart again and it's just won't install

A few serious problems 1215dea1-4b39-487d-8637-146460d8e9b0?upload=true.png

soo yeah there i hope u really help me please i can't do anything :' i bought this windows last week and all of this happend A few serious problems 8b8b2c92-dff5-4cc2-adeb-a51ac50c4a62?upload=true.png

:)

AnsMR, Oct 25, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 25, 2020
  3. Jetster Win User
    Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Oct 25, 2020
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

A few serious problems

UNIGINE-Valley BENCHMARK scores

OK, no problem! It's your list...I was just making a suggestion. No hard feelings?

rtwjunkie, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

A few serious problems

1. A few serious problems - Similar Threads - few serious problems

2. A serious problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A serious problem: My laptop is switched on but then my screen is still black and I don’t know what is happening Can someone help me with any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-serious-problem/67266ddc-8d99-482a-a25e-35132fd90fa3
  3. A serious problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A serious problem: My laptop is switched on but then my screen is still black and I don’t know what is happening Can someone help me with any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-serious-problem/67266ddc-8d99-482a-a25e-35132fd90fa3
  4. A serious problem

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I have a serious problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a serious problem.: Hello, somy laptop has a problem, everytime it heats up it lags when its cold the pc runs fineand my friends told me that the laptop's fan is automatic-ly opened when the tempreture is high and it make noise buti dont hear my fan does it need me to clean it? or it needs an...
  6. Very weird but serious problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very weird but serious problem: My gaming computer is a year old and now its slow and deleting files.Files that I created are deleted, the files that I deleted came back...I created two bait text files to see if it would do the same and it did. Text files were gone. I also deleted two pictures to see if...
  7. Some serious problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some serious problems: Dear Microsoft, I got windows 10 again not long ago Everything worked out well first day when i found an update that gives me a driver for display i needed Update Done! Windows 10 started acting pretty weird as it started to mess with RAM memory. -Ammount of memory i...
  8. Serious Defender Problems

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Serious Defender Problems: Defender is broken at the moment. See the thread below since you might want to limit PC use until MS fix it. Windows Security Virus Scan 154421
  9. Serious login problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Serious login problem: Hello. My computer has been waiting on the welcome screen for approximately 15 minutes after entering the pin on the login screen. I tried to reset it twice. The process was interrupted. Today, I noticed that the computer was connected to the internet when it was off. It was...
  10. Serious problem with folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Serious problem with folders: Windows 10 will not let me rename a folder. I can create one, which it labels "new folder" but it wont' let me change the name. It won't let me change the name of an existing folder. Gives me error ox80004005. What's up with that?...