Windows 10: A file Opens every time I start/restart my win 10 PC

Discus and support A file Opens every time I start/restart my win 10 PC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] This pop up comes after almost every boot up and when I choose the notepad and open this file, this is there in the file Screenshot below... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Chaitanya M, Mar 22, 2021.

1. A file Opens every time I start/restart my win 10 PC

A file Opens every time I start/restart my win 10 PC 6cd16eeb-0557-44cd-9d39-aa1870c5faf1?upload=true.png

This pop up comes after almost every boot up and when I choose the notepad and open this file, this is there in the file Screenshot below

A file Opens every time I start/restart my win 10 PC 7eaf4f63-72b1-4ed8-bf0d-293f0ee02fe2?upload=true.png

Pretty much every time the same content is present in the file after opening it from notepad.

What is this and why is this file showing up after reboot how to stop this or fix it if there's any problem.

:)

Chaitanya M, Mar 22, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 22, 2021
  3. MohanC Win User
    windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Mar 22, 2021
  4. A file Opens every time I start/restart my win 10 PC

Windows 10 startup menu refreshes each time the PC is restarted

Hello CookieLatte,

A corrupted Windows component is possibly causing the Start menu items to reset every time you restart your PC. To help you resolve the issue, I suggest performing the troubleshooting steps outlined in this
    support article. The page
    has instructions on how to troubleshoot issues with Start menu in Windows 10. Please make sure that you're signed in as the administrator in order to perform the tasks listed in the link.

Let me know the results.

Devlin Sco, Mar 22, 2021
Thema:

A file Opens every time I start/restart my win 10 PC

1. A file Opens every time I start/restart my win 10 PC - Similar Threads - file Opens every

2. Every time I open the file explorer, it always restarts explorer.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I open the file explorer, it always restarts explorer.exe: Every time I open the file explorer, it always restarts explorer.exe, I have followed tutorials and it does not solve it, here are details of the event...
  3. Every time I open the file explorer, it always restarts explorer.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every time I open the file explorer, it always restarts explorer.exe: Every time I open the file explorer, it always restarts explorer.exe, I have followed tutorials and it does not solve it, here are details of the event...
  4. My pc automatically restart every time when I open Google chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc automatically restart every time when I open Google chrome: So the problem is when I open Google chrome or Microsoft bing or any other networking software , My pc gets restart automatically without any warning. However when I don't use chrome my pc works well so please help me out....
  5. My pc automatically restart every time when I open Google chrome

My pc automatically restart every time when I open Google chrome: So the problem is when I open Google chrome or Microsoft bing or any other networking software , My pc gets restart automatically without any warning. However when I don't use chrome my pc works well so please help me out....
  6. Every time I start my pc CMD and PowerShell will open automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I start my pc CMD and PowerShell will open automatically: Every time I start my pc, CMD and PowerShell will open automatically, and they will stay open for 1-2 seconds most of the time and close automatically afterward. How do I stop it?...
  7. Every time I start my pc CMD and PowerShell will open automatically

Every time I start my pc CMD and PowerShell will open automatically: Every time I start my pc, CMD and PowerShell will open automatically, and they will stay open for 1-2 seconds most of the time and close automatically afterward. How do I stop it?...
  8. Opens a file every time I start windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Opens a file every time I start windows 10: --2021-05-12 16:50:27-- http://kasun/ Resolving kasun... failed: Unknown host. wget: unable to resolve host address `kasun' --2021-05-12 16:50:29-- http://sameera%5Cappdata%5Clocal%5Ctemp%5Cwsar_download.log/ Resolving sameera\appdata\local\temp\wsar_download.log... failed:...
  9. Win 10 Profiles lost every time I restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 Profiles lost every time I restart: Hey, Every time I restart my computer I lose all my profile info and desktop preferences. Not sure if this is hardware or software related. Thought I would start here with software. Any one got any Ideas? Please respond, thanks....
  10. A strange file Opens every time I start/restart my win 10 PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A strange file Opens every time I start/restart my win 10 PC: [ATTACH] This pop up comes after almost every boot up and when I choose the notepad and open this file, this is there in the file Screenshot below [ATTACH] Pretty much every time the same content is present in the file after opening it from notepad. What is this...