Windows 10: A file with the name "Local Disk D_11920221153" appeared?

Discus and support A file with the name "Local Disk D_11920221153" appeared? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just added a new ssd storage on my laptop with “local disk e”. then i move all data on “local disk d” to “e” then delete all contents of “local disk... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Den Wildan, Jan 19, 2022.

1. A file with the name "Local Disk D_11920221153" appeared?

I just added a new ssd storage on my laptop with “local disk e”. then i move all data on “local disk d” to “e” then delete all contents of “local disk d”. after that i use easeus partition master to combine “local disk c” with “d” then change “local disk e” letter to “d”. so now there are only “local disks c” and “d” only. but in “local disk c” there is a folder with the name "Local Disk D_11920221153" and I can't delete it. the contents are empty even though it is indicated that in the folder it takes up 8.11 GB. please, what should i do to make the folder disappear? and what folder is it act

:)

Den Wildan, Jan 19, 2022
  2. RobRue Win User

new drive named local disk(z) is appearing

Solved... at least for me.

I tried some of the other suggested methods to get rid of "local disk (z) with no success.

However, a simple System Restore to an earlier version removed the mystery disk Z: completely.

RobRue, Jan 19, 2022
  3. ASHIK M Win User
    new drive named local disk(z) is appearing

new drive named local disk(z) is appearing, what is local disk (z)

ASHIK M, Jan 19, 2022
  4. A file with the name "Local Disk D_11920221153" appeared?

Recovering Local Disk

Thank you for your quick response.

It could be a compatibility issue with the latest update and your local disk. We suggest updating your disk driver. Follow these steps:

• On the Start, type Device Manager.
    • Locate and select Disk drives.
    • Right-click on your disk drive, select Properties.
    • Go to the Driver tab and choose Update Driver.
    • Once done, click OK.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Ronalene Mat, Jan 19, 2022
Thema:

A file with the name "Local Disk D_11920221153" appeared?

1. A file with the name "Local Disk D_11920221153" appeared? - Similar Threads - file name Local

2. Local Disk appearing after removing external drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Disk appearing after removing external drive.: So I have a 1 TB external drive that I use for lots of stuff and every time I start Windows 11, even if the drive is plugged in, it doesn't show up because it doesn't have a drive letter. Fine, I'll assign one! BUT if the drive stays inactive for too long no read/write files...
  3. Local Disk appearing after removing external drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local Disk appearing after removing external drive.: So I have a 1 TB external drive that I use for lots of stuff and every time I start Windows 11, even if the drive is plugged in, it doesn't show up because it doesn't have a drive letter. Fine, I'll assign one! BUT if the drive stays inactive for too long no read/write files...
  4. "Local Disk :P" appeared on it's own in This PC, but not in Disk Management

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Local Disk :P" appeared on it's own in This PC, but not in Disk Management: Hello, I searched everywhere for a solution but I can't find one, so here's what happened During an installation of a game, I ran out of memory on my hard drive, which is showing up as "Local Disk C:" and I have no other Local Disks. So I deleted some files I didn't need to...
  5. "Local Disk :P" appeared on it's own in This PC, but not in Disk Management

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Local Disk :P" appeared on it's own in This PC, but not in Disk Management: Hello, I searched everywhere for a solution but I can't find one, so here's what happened During an installation of a game, I ran out of memory on my hard drive, which is showing up as "Local Disk C:" and I have no other Local Disks. So I deleted some files I didn't need to...
  6. "Local Disk :P" appeared on it's own in This PC, but not in Disk Management

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. A file with the name "Local Disk D_11920221153" appeared?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    A file with the name "Local Disk D_11920221153" appeared?: I just added a new ssd storage on my laptop with “local disk e”. then i move all data on “local disk d” to “e” then delete all contents of “local disk d”. after that i use easeus partition master to combine “local disk c” with “d” then change “local disk e” letter to “d”. so...
  8. A file with the name "Local Disk D_11920221153" appeared?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A file with the name "Local Disk D_11920221153" appeared?: I just added a new ssd storage on my laptop with “local disk e”. then i move all data on “local disk d” to “e” then delete all contents of “local disk d”. after that i use easeus partition master to combine “local disk c” with “d” then change “local disk e” letter to “d”. so...
  9. OneDrive vs. Local Disk Files

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive vs. Local Disk Files: Hey Community, I am relatively new to using OneDrive. I have a Windows 10 machine and would like to store some files locally and some on OneDrive. I want to use OneDrive primarily for sharing files with others. I have a large number of local files (primarily images from my...
  10. Why my external Drive appeared as Local Disk?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why my external Drive appeared as Local Disk?: For some reason it changed from USB Drive to Local Disk. Now i cant use a Label Name (like MyDrive). I try to change the drive Letter and still nothing happen. When i plug the USB Driver to an other computer i see it again as a local driver. If i go to Properties -> Label...