Windows 10: A final stop??

Discus and support A final stop?? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello microsoft, In all of my previos discussions I was having some problems but with some help I fixed it But now my pc is having a geat final... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by abdennournemr, Feb 1, 2019.

1. A final stop??

Hello microsoft,

In all of my previos discussions I was having some problems but with some help I fixed it

But now my pc is having a geat final issue.

When booting up :BSOD when running windows startup recovery last test finished code 0x32 when I run bootfix /scanos finish with no result I even sacrificed my files and deleted every partition and reinstalled ,win10 : BSOD on first launch win8.1 too i even installed ubuntu and it worked for the first time and boot grub error ,i tryed also switching between uefi and legacy

Please help my pc is fully compatible to run these systems

:)

abdennournemr, Feb 1, 2019
  2. mrw1986 Win User

[Case Gallery]   mrw1986's Rig

Thanks for the suggestion, but after a lot of homework I've decided on the Corsair, this whole list has been ongoing since February and it's my final list *Smile A final stop?? :)

mrw1986, Feb 1, 2019
  3. Darkleoco Win User
    OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, Feb 1, 2019
  4. A final stop??

Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

A final stop??

1. A final stop?? - Similar Threads - final stop

2. I ask Microsoft to finally stop installing *ware on my PC without permission.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I ask Microsoft to finally stop installing *ware on my PC without permission.: Hi,I ask respectfully MS to stop installing Skype for business or other unwanted applications Candy crush, Xbox-whatever, etc. without asking or even giving an option to uninstall them without any option of future re-installation. This policy - to install *ware on client PCs...
  3. I ask Microsoft to finally stop installing *ware on my PC without permission.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I ask Microsoft to finally stop installing *ware on my PC without permission.: Hi,I ask respectfully MS to stop installing Skype for business or other unwanted applications Candy crush, Xbox-whatever, etc. without asking or even giving an option to uninstall them without any option of future re-installation. This policy - to install *ware on client PCs...
  4. I ask Microsoft to finally stop installing *ware on my PC without permission.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows 10 media player suddenly stopped allowing cd recorder's finalized disks from...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 media player suddenly stopped allowing cd recorder's finalized disks from...: windows 10 media player is no longer recognizing cd's that I finalized myself in my cd recorder. Old finalized disks or new ones, doesn't matter. Windows media player had accepted these for many years. There is nothing wrong with finalization of cd's from cd recorder. I tried...
  6. windows 10 media player suddenly stopped allowing cd recorder's finalized disks from...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 media player suddenly stopped allowing cd recorder's finalized disks from...: windows 10 media player is no longer recognizing cd's that I finalized myself in my cd recorder. Old finalized disks or new ones, doesn't matter. Windows media player had accepted these for many years. There is nothing wrong with finalization of cd's from cd recorder. I tried...
  7. windows 10 media player suddenly stopped allowing cd recorder's finalized disks from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. When will microsoft finally stop being stupid?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When will microsoft finally stop being stupid?: Answer - never. Thanks Microsoft, you decided to reboot my development machine in the middle of a 4 day debug session. Whoever came up with this policy, I'd like to meet him in an ally and beat him.Better yet, let me walk the halls of your developers randomly rebooting their...
  9. Windows/Stop code on Blue Screen- Finally Crashed & Browser not able to open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows/Stop code on Blue Screen- Finally Crashed & Browser not able to open: Hello, Good day Pls note my ASUS laptop has crashed since friday It shows as Windows/Stop Code on Blue Screen MS advisor suggested to install some drivers The drivers were tried to install after downloading Finally, the system is crashed after a day working for about...
  10. Finally Google to help stopping confusing download buttons on web site

in Browsers and Email
    Finally Google to help stopping confusing download buttons on web site: Hi there sometimes when you are looking for stuff and you reach a site you are presented with a whole confusing array of download buttons, install applications or whatever really hiding the actual download you want - sites like DriverMax come to mind for example/...