Windows 10: A freeware for Monitoring and scanning

Discus and support A freeware for Monitoring and scanning in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I am looking for a software (or multiple software) to do these: 1) monitor the internet and lan band and showing in realtime a graph of DL... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Pipppero2007, Jul 8, 2017.

1. A freeware for Monitoring and scanning

Hello,

I am looking for a software (or multiple software) to do these:

1) monitor the internet and lan band and showing in realtime a graph of DL and UL

2) a network scanner

3) a port scanner

I know there a dozens but the only one I found that was good now became commercial so... *Sad

:)

Pipppero2007, Jul 8, 2017

2. Storage Volume

USDEVIEW freeware is a good utility to check and monitor your usb ports. Search it a select your preferred download site.

OctavianQR, Jul 8, 2017
  3. G.Ilex Win User
    freeware

You can't, this community is a Microsoft official community we can't and won't give these information.

(That is a violation of the C.O.C if we do)

And all normal and official updates are only provided by Microsoft

G.Ilex, Jul 8, 2017
  4. bro67 Win User

A freeware for Monitoring and scanning

Just run a pfSense box. Port and Network scanning is going to eat up a whole lot of resources.

bro67, Jul 9, 2017
  5. TairikuOkami, Jul 9, 2017
  6. Sorry for my delayed reply.

Thanks you all, I will check one by one your software.

PS: I know that there are many but that's why I needed to know what do you use to have something to start.

Pipppero2007, Jul 22, 2017
  7. bro67 Win User
    It is really up to you for how you design the various software into a box to watch traffic and sniff packet. Just remember that if it is being used and users are not aware about it, it can get you into some hot water.

bro67, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

A freeware for Monitoring and scanning

1. A freeware for Monitoring and scanning - Similar Threads - freeware Monitoring scanning

2. Seeking a FREEWARE PDF editor, NOT ONLINE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Seeking a FREEWARE PDF editor, NOT ONLINE: I'm looking for a freeware (as opposed to "free DOWNLOAD") PDF editor which works OFFLINE. I have a scanned PDF of a work time sheet I need to fill out every 2 weeks. Basically just need to fill in blank boxes (dates, times etc.) save as a PDF & submit. I've got the scanned...
  3. Freeware Bootable ISO program

Freeware Bootable ISO program: Greetings All, Is there a freeware program that will work with "XP"? 1)...What I have done is copied files from a 4+GB dvd disc to a folder on my desktop...(I made sure to uh-hide hidden files). 2)...I wish to take all those files which also contain a "setup" file and...
  4. Sophos makes SANDBOXIE a FREEWARE!!

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Sophos makes SANDBOXIE a FREEWARE!!: Good news people... Sophos has decided to make Sandboxie free again, and it will be eventually open-source! Click HERE for the homepage. Sophos is excited to announce that we are making Sandboxie a free tool, with plans to transition it to an open source tool. This new...
  5. Freeware Standalone Firewall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Freeware Standalone Firewall: Are there any decent firewalls around today? Been running Windows FW/FW control but looking around. Comodo = NO Was looking about Glasswire Opinions Please 101434
  6. Any freeware to cut and/or join videos??

Any freeware to cut and/or join videos??: Any recommendation? I mainly only cut and/or join some videos. No other effects are needed I have found a lot on Google, but I don't know if they are legitimate. 95920
  7. any good speech-to-text freeware?

any good speech-to-text freeware?: I use speech to text frequently with my iPhone because I don't do well with the virtual keyboard. and I like the autocorrect for thingls like dont and cant. I'm pretty good with my desktop REAL keyboard, but I just got a microphone after my upgrade to Windows 10 and Cortana....
  8. O&O Shutup10 - privacy freeware

O&O Shutup10 - privacy freeware: OO ShutUp10: download free antispy tool for Windows 10 95837
  9. any keyscramble freeware?

any keyscramble freeware?: any keyscramble tool that is freeware and free of hidden malware ? Please advise. Thank you so much ! 82551
  10. Freeware Alternative(s) for RDP?

Freeware Alternative(s) for RDP?: Anybody seen any freeware alternative ( s) to RDP? 4629