Windows 10: A friend pc crashes

Discus and support A friend pc crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i have a friend that needs help with crashes happening on his pc most are ntoskernel related mini dumps in link below:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by abdulhkeem, Aug 18, 2019.

1. A friend pc crashes

i have a friend that needs help with crashes happening on his pc most are ntoskernel related mini dumps in link below:

https://mega.nz/#F!mNdhHQQb!6vg2corOa_7lLmQqXwco0A

:)

abdulhkeem, Aug 18, 2019
  2. nauzers Win User

PC Crashing on every game A friend pc crashes :(

OK what i am gonna do - i will take second pc from my friend... Will build all my sistem on his MB... And then if it crashes... - will step by step take out my parts and put his - untill i have no crash any more... Damn it sounds stupid and will take like all day :S... Any other ideas how to make effective testing if i have second PC?

Or maybe give it away to disruption? *Big Grin A friend pc crashes :D
    Разборка компьютеров в Китае (21 фото)

nauzers, Aug 18, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 18, 2019
  4. Miggle Win User

A friend pc crashes

Friends computer crashing

Hello, my friends computer keeps crashing when ever he tries to play SC2 ( or anything that involves extensive videocard use) , I think he has a GT280X. I'm not sure if its a heat issue, or damage to the card, or what. Any suggestions on what could be the problem?

Miggle, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

A friend pc crashes

1. A friend pc crashes - Similar Threads - friend crashes

2. Friends PC started Blue Screening/Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Friends PC started Blue Screening/Crashing: Friend of mine has been having some windows crashes. Managed to grab his dump files and wanted to see if someone could help me figure out what might be causing them....
  3. Friends PC started Blue Screening/Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Friends PC started Blue Screening/Crashing: Friend of mine has been having some windows crashes. Managed to grab his dump files and wanted to see if someone could help me figure out what might be causing them....
  4. Dota 2 keeps crashing when playing with friends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dota 2 keeps crashing when playing with friends: Hello there! Can somebody help me with my issue, everything was running fine until one day couple of months ago Dota 2 stops responding and keeps crashing randomly when I play with my friends. I tried everything, from format to updating everything, underclocking my CPU - RAM...
  5. Dota 2 keeps crashing when playing with friends

Dota 2 keeps crashing when playing with friends: Hello there! Can somebody help me with my issue, everything was running fine until one day couple of months ago Dota 2 stops responding and keeps crashing randomly when I play with my friends. I tried everything, from format to updating everything, underclocking my CPU - RAM...
  6. My friend experiences frequent crashing on his HP EliteBook and was wondering if it was due...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My friend experiences frequent crashing on his HP EliteBook and was wondering if it was due...: My friend, who uses a HP EliteBook, was writing an essay today during class and Word consistently kept crashing while he was writing it, and he had to start over multiple times. His laptop has been incredibly slow recently and he finds it harder to work on. Today, when Word...
  7. My friend experiences frequent crashing on his HP EliteBook and was wondering if it was due...

My friend experiences frequent crashing on his HP EliteBook and was wondering if it was due...: My friend, who uses a HP EliteBook, was writing an essay today during class and Word consistently kept crashing while he was writing it, and he had to start over multiple times. His laptop has been incredibly slow recently and he finds it harder to work on. Today, when Word...
  8. I need help with my friends computer crashing, here are the dump files... Please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with my friends computer crashing, here are the dump files... Please help!: https://www.mediafire.com/file/9ejly2siaqlggiy/111721-43625-01.dmp/fileKERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139A kernel component has corrupted a critical data structure. The corruptioncould potentially allow a malicious user to gain control of this machine.Arguments:Arg1:...
  9. I need help with my friends computer crashing, here are the dump files... Please help!

I need help with my friends computer crashing, here are the dump files... Please help!: https://www.mediafire.com/file/9ejly2siaqlggiy/111721-43625-01.dmp/fileKERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139A kernel component has corrupted a critical data structure. The corruptioncould potentially allow a malicious user to gain control of this machine.Arguments:Arg1:...
  10. I need help with my friends computer crashing, here are the dump files... Please help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging