Windows 10: A friend pc crashes

Discus and support A friend pc crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i have a friend that needs help with crashes happening on his pc most are ntoskernel related mini dumps in link below:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by abdulhkeem, Aug 18, 2019.

1. A friend pc crashes

i have a friend that needs help with crashes happening on his pc most are ntoskernel related mini dumps in link below:

https://mega.nz/#F!mNdhHQQb!6vg2corOa_7lLmQqXwco0A

:)

abdulhkeem, Aug 18, 2019
  2. nauzers Win User

PC Crashing on every game A friend pc crashes :(

OK what i am gonna do - i will take second pc from my friend... Will build all my sistem on his MB... And then if it crashes... - will step by step take out my parts and put his - untill i have no crash any more... Damn it sounds stupid and will take like all day :S... Any other ideas how to make effective testing if i have second PC?

Or maybe give it away to disruption? *Big Grin A friend pc crashes :D
    Разборка компьютеров в Китае (21 фото)

nauzers, Aug 18, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 18, 2019
  4. Miggle Win User

A friend pc crashes

Friends computer crashing

Hello, my friends computer keeps crashing when ever he tries to play SC2 ( or anything that involves extensive videocard use) , I think he has a GT280X. I'm not sure if its a heat issue, or damage to the card, or what. Any suggestions on what could be the problem?

Miggle, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

A friend pc crashes

1. A friend pc crashes - Similar Threads - friend crashes

2. HELP. I cant hear and speak to my friends. (WIN + G party problem)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP. I cant hear and speak to my friends. (WIN + G party problem): pls help. I cant hear speak to my friends, also why is theres a logo with a wire and a X? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-i-cant-hear-and-speak-to-my-friends-win-g/5714dafb-cfa2-4551-a5c7-398dacd52ab9
  3. HELP. I cant hear my friends. also i cant speak to my friends. why is theres a logo with a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP. I cant hear my friends. also i cant speak to my friends. why is theres a logo with a...: pls help. I cant hear my friends and speak to my friend, this is the HUB in THE PARTY problem. help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-i-cant-hear-my-friends-also-i-cant-speak-to/5714dafb-cfa2-4551-a5c7-398dacd52ab9
  4. On Windows Video Editor, my friends have a speed option and I do not. I am on windows 10...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    On Windows Video Editor, my friends have a speed option and I do not. I am on windows 10...: I'll provide images etc below, but on the windows app called 'Video Editor' there is no speed option when my friends have it. I would really appreciate if I could get a fix as I really enjoy creating content for people to view and be entertained by. If you are familiar with...
  5. Please help. I am unable to remove my microsoft account from my friend's Windows 10 PC.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please help. I am unable to remove my microsoft account from my friend's Windows 10 PC.: Hello. So my computer was unable to start, and whichever options I chose in the startup repair section (in Win10), it failed to fix the problem. I had a recovery CD so I reset his PC using it. After successfully reinstalling Windows 10, there came a 'setup your PC' screen...
  6. How to remove a Friends outlook off my computer account.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove a Friends outlook off my computer account.: Win 10: A Friend logged on chrome with his official student outlook to have assess to the free Microsoft word for a school project and now anytime i do something windows related his log in pops up occasionally, How does a simple internet log in and log out from online just...
  7. my friend has problem with his pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my friend has problem with his pc: Hello, my name is Ibrahim my friend has strange problem when he use his pc show many icon bug on screen like next image [ATTACH] after that bluescreen DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION I have search about bluescreen but I don't find anything for windows 10 Anyone has the solution....
  8. Can't join xbox friends games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't join xbox friends games.: I cant join my friends worlds through xbox, it says "Unable to connect world" What should i do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-join-xbox-friends-games/fffe92ef-85b1-4678-b932-00c468c81a54
  9. Friends Computer Has Crashed on Load Multiple Times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Friends Computer Has Crashed on Load Multiple Times: Hello I have a friends computer that has been having some problems with the battery recently with it not charging. When I tried to turn it on the most recent it has not been able to boot and I had to restart it until it eventually came on. I tried to boot into a USB which...
  10. Minecraft for Windows 10 - My friends cannot join my world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 - My friends cannot join my world: My friends cannot ever join my minecraft world, I did remove my xbox friends but didnt still work, I checked my privacy settings, it was all right but still it didnt work, I told players to be on win 10, but still it doesnt work, they are also using network but dont works.Why...