Windows 10: A game called Combat Arms Reloaded is not running in the admin account, but yes in another...

Discus and support A game called Combat Arms Reloaded is not running in the admin account, but yes in another... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My main account is the admin, I disabled Windows Defender, malwarebytes, and allow the app in firewall, even reinstalled la app many times, and when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Riadkalil, May 24, 2020.

1. A game called Combat Arms Reloaded is not running in the admin account, but yes in another...

My main account is the admin, I disabled Windows Defender, malwarebytes, and allow the app in firewall, even reinstalled la app many times, and when "nProtect Gameguard" is going to launch (the game launcher launch that anti-hack game tool) everything closes, BUT, if I open the game in my other user, the game opens and works, what can I do with my Admin (email associated on both) main account to make that game and some other programs work?

Windows 10 Pro

submitted by /u/Riadkalil
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Riadkalil, May 24, 2020
  2. dcf-joe Win User

combat arms

Like I was saying earlier, it is whatever. If you want to hack, then hack. When I am playing combat arms, I am running some serious hacks. I use the cham, no recoil, no reload, opk, and underground choke dirt hacks. They even have the same hacks that I use for COD Modern Warfare, CS: Source, HL 2, and TF 2. Ironically, combat arms is still fun for me!!!

dcf-joe, May 24, 2020
  3. A New Windows 10 Battery Issue while playing online FPS game Combat Arms

Thanks or responding so fast. I tried to see if this issue affects other programs and games, and it seems this problem only happens when I play Combat Arms without my charger cord plugged into the laptop. I just tested it out again not long ago at 12:52
    EST when my laptop was 100%. My laptop gave me a 6% charge warning at 1:08 EST. That is still alarming to me, so what should I do to resolve this?

I know Combat Arms users often have to download a game driver called Nvidia so the game runs smoothly, but I don't know if this has anything to do with the drainage issue. Please help me fix this problem. I will also continue to search the internet for a
    fix. If I find one, I'll let you know.

lflukes2much, May 24, 2020
  4. Castiel Win User

A game called Combat Arms Reloaded is not running in the admin account, but yes in another...

Combat Arms

yeah I know. This game is awesome.

Castiel, May 24, 2020
Thema:

A game called Combat Arms Reloaded is not running in the admin account, but yes in another...

1. A game called Combat Arms Reloaded is not running in the admin account, but yes in another... - Similar Threads - game called Combat

2. Admin changed to another account - want to rechange it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admin changed to another account - want to rechange it: Hello,On typing net user command in cmd prompt I can see that the administrator account is not my original account which is called Tirtha but rather another TESTUSER account which I had created to rename my username folder in C drive. I want to rechange the administrator...
  3. Admin changed to another account - want to rechange it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Admin changed to another account - want to rechange it: Hello,On typing net user command in cmd prompt I can see that the administrator account is not my original account which is called Tirtha but rather another TESTUSER account which I had created to rename my username folder in C drive. I want to rechange the administrator...
  4. Calls are blocked. Yes.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Calls are blocked. Yes.: https://gyazo.com/aabdb5b60638389c1f6ca3ddc15461e7 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Not sure how to troubleshoot this... I've checked the "Learn More" and tried all of them. Is there a way to fix this? Win10, brand new computer Android v.10, Samsung A70 McAfee anti-virus (not the...
  5. Unable to "Run As Administrator" on an Admin account.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to "Run As Administrator" on an Admin account.: Hi everyone, Unable to "Run As Administrator" on anAdmin account. Is this a feature that is disabled with the Windows Insider preview releases? If so, is there a tweak like a registry key that will reenable this please? I'm not really wanting to go back to theslow...
  6. Programs running in Buit in Admin account but not in User Account having admin privileges

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Programs running in Buit in Admin account but not in User Account having admin privileges: Hi Support Team I am facing an issue for programs running properly in Built in Admin User Account however not in Self created User account having admin privileges. This issue occurs with many programs like 1. i Have to run many programs Setups .exe through cmd as...
  7. Delete the existing admin account and shifting to another account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Delete the existing admin account and shifting to another account: Hello, Recently I brought a new laptop. While creating the user account I logged in with my sister's account. Now I want to take that laptop and give my old laptop to her. So how can I change the new laptop with my account and change my old lap with her's. I want to delete...
  8. Delete a Steam fighter combat game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete a Steam fighter combat game: I want to delete fighter combat game by steam. All I can find from my computer is go to Windows go to Programs and delete games I don't want. But I don't know how to get to Windows!!!...
  9. Another Microsoft strong arm tactic

in Browsers and Email
    Another Microsoft strong arm tactic: I received an email from Microsoft regarding my Windows Live Mail 2012............................... Dear user, In a few weeks, we will be making some changes to our email services that might impact your @outlook.com, @hotmail, @live, or @msn email account. Those...
  10. Running as a local Admin account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Running as a local Admin account: I am running Windows 10, currently running as a local Admin account and I am the only one using the machine. However, I am thinking to run as a Limited User instead by creating another User account as making that as an Admin account. Couple of questions though. 1). My...