Windows 10: a game doesnt show that i bought it

Discus and support a game doesnt show that i bought it in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i bought a game, logged in under microsoft account but when i go and look for it under microsoft store it shows that i didnt buy it. How can i link... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MichalHecko, May 27, 2020.

1. a game doesnt show that i bought it

i bought a game, logged in under microsoft account but when i go and look for it under microsoft store it shows that i didnt buy it.

How can i link it?

:)

MichalHecko, May 27, 2020

2. Videocard doesnt show display

So I just bought an new Asus GT630 (I know its not fast, but i dont game that much), to replace my GT520. They both dont have 6pin power connectors. the GT520 works fine, but whem i put in the GT630, the pc turns on, but it doesnt show anything, it even doesnt turn on the screen. Its not the power supply, i have already checked that.

Next week i will try another motherboard to test if its the card. Anybody any suggestions? a bios setting or something?

This are my specs:

Antec 450 watt
    Asus P5G41C-M LX
    Intel Q6600 OC @ 3.0 GHz
    Asus GT630 2GB
    8 GB kingston valueram
    64 GB SSD
    and a hard disk for storage.

Black.Raven, May 27, 2020
  3. Darkleoco Win User
    OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, May 27, 2020
  4. Juzar_Ali Win User

a game doesnt show that i bought it

Age Of Empire: Castle Siege doesnt work after Upgrading to Windows10

Hi Marc,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

In order to assist you better, I would like to know the following query:

How exactly did you tried to remove the game?

I suggest you to try the steps below to check if the game is present or not.

• Press Windows + X key.
    • Go to Command Promp (Admin).
    • Type powershell and hit enter.
    • Type Get-AppxPackage.
    • It will show the list of all the apps that are present.

If you see the name of the game in the list, I suggest you to follow the steps below to remove the game.

• Press Windows + X key.
    • Go to Command Promp (Admin).
    • Type powershell and hit enter.
    • Type Get-AppxPackage *name of the game as displayed in the list *|Remove-AppxPackage. (Example if you are removing Microsoft 3D Builder app the command will be
      Get-AppxPackage *Microsoft.3DBuilder *|Remove-AppxPackage)

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, May 27, 2020
Thema:

a game doesnt show that i bought it

1. a game doesnt show that i bought it - Similar Threads - game doesnt show

2. i bought a game a while ago and i was able to play it but now it doesnt show up in my...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i bought a game a while ago and i was able to play it but now it doesnt show up in my...: i bought a game a while ago and i was able to play it but now it doesnt show up in my computer and when i go to the microsoft store it says ¨owned¨ but the play button is gray and when i click on it it doesnt do anything and it doesnt let me play it again...
  3. i bought a game a while ago and i was able to play it but now it doesnt show up in my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i bought a game a while ago and i was able to play it but now it doesnt show up in my...: i bought a game a while ago and i was able to play it but now it doesnt show up in my computer and when i go to the microsoft store it says ¨owned¨ but the play button is gray and when i click on it it doesnt do anything and it doesnt let me play it again...
  4. i bought a game a while ago and i was able to play it but now it doesnt show up in my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Game doesnt show up

Game doesnt show up: I bought The Halo Master Chief Collection in the Xbox App because you cant buy in the Microsoft store anymore. The game downloaded but i didnt want to download it directly, so I canceled the download to download it later. Now the game doesn't show up in my Xbox App game...
  6. I bought a game and its not showing.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I bought a game and its not showing.: Hi!I bought forza horizon 5 premium ediditon GLOBAL from g2a, and redeemed the code on the xbox app on my pcI am using windows 10.After this I coulden't see my game in my library but in microsoft store it appears that I own this game. I am very confused and I don't know what...
  7. I bought a game and its not showing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a game and its not showing.: Hi!I bought forza horizon 5 premium ediditon GLOBAL from g2a, and redeemed the code on the xbox app on my pcI am using windows 10.After this I coulden't see my game in my library but in microsoft store it appears that I own this game. I am very confused and I don't know what...
  8. I bought a game and its not showing.

9. Bought a game but it doesnt show up in billing history nor Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bought a game but it doesnt show up in billing history nor Microsoft Store: Hello,I just bought Sunset Overdrive on Microsoft Store and its not listed in my games library nor billing history but my bank account has been charged. Yes, I'm logged into right account, same as when doing the purchase. Only confirmation I got on email is dotpay transaction...
  10. bought games not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought games not showing up: i just bought forza horizon 4 ultimate edition in the microsoft store on pc and its not showing up anywhere, not in purchase history not in owned games and its pissing me off!...