Windows 10: A game error

Discus and support A game error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone, Im facing a very annoying issue in a game called infestation: the new Z the issue im having is that when i launch the game that is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by elhananplistiev, Sep 24, 2018.

1. A game error

Hello everyone,

Im facing a very annoying issue in a game called infestation: the new Z

the issue im having is that when i launch the game that is the error i get.

A game error 4638b085-1b9d-4856-b4b0-95e137ffa73a?upload=true.png

I really dont know what to do next i dont know also what i can do to stop this error. I saw it happened to a lot of people and they havnt found solution.

Thanks for reading!

-Elhanan

:)

elhananplistiev, Sep 24, 2018

2. 0xc000007b error of games

Hi Giuliano,

The error that you received usually appear when you're trying to run a 32-bit application or program on a 64-bit operating system. This may also appear when you're not running the application as administrator or there could be other software with virus infection
    or corrupted files that are causing this issue.

For us to isolate and address this problem, we would like to know the following:

• Were you able to open those games before?
    • If yes, were there any changes made or updates installed before you start receiving this error?
    • What were the changes made or updates installed?

Noting the troubleshooting steps that you've already tried, we suggest uninstalling and reinstalling one of the games in which the error appears and see if you still encounter the same error after the reinstallation.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 24, 2018
  3. Error Code On Store

Hi Nixodus,

To download a game without this error, we suggest that you try resetting the Windows store with the following steps:

• Press Windows Key + R.
    • Type, WSReset.exe, then hit enter.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Sep 24, 2018
  4. A game error

Issue with Gaming resolution in Lumia 535.

Hi Balavarisrikanth,

• What is the exact issue are you facing games? Is it a online game or playing through any app?
    • Is this issue specific to any game?
    • Do you get any error message while trying to play?
    If you are facing this issue with store games, I suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the below article and check if this helps.

Lumia troubleshooting and repair

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10280/lumia-troubleshooting-and-repair

Note: From the above link navigate to Other problem
    > Problem not listed in the troubleshooting tool and try the steps.

Kindly let us know the above information and status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

A game error

1. A game error - Similar Threads - game error

2. I cannot install any games on the Xbox app with gamepass. Error "something unexpected happened"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install any games on the Xbox app with gamepass. Error "something unexpected happened": The game Like a Dragon : Ishin was working fine for me yesterday, but the next day attempting to open the game the app told me the file path for the "gamelaunchhelper.exe" didnt exist on my C: drive in the WindowsApps folder. I then uninstalled the game and tried to reinstall...
  3. I cannot install any games on the Xbox app with gamepass. Error "something unexpected happened"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot install any games on the Xbox app with gamepass. Error "something unexpected happened": The game Like a Dragon : Ishin was working fine for me yesterday, but the next day attempting to open the game the app told me the file path for the "gamelaunchhelper.exe" didnt exist on my C: drive in the WindowsApps folder. I then uninstalled the game and tried to reinstall...
  4. Games started crashing today unexpectedly, seems like there is a persistent error within...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games started crashing today unexpectedly, seems like there is a persistent error within...: Hi,So I've been trying to play some games today, specifically Helldivers 2 and Supermarket Simulator, and I keep crashes upon a few minutes of playing each game. The dump files are here:...
  5. Games started crashing today unexpectedly, seems like there is a persistent error within...

Games started crashing today unexpectedly, seems like there is a persistent error within...: Hi,So I've been trying to play some games today, specifically Helldivers 2 and Supermarket Simulator, and I keep crashes upon a few minutes of playing each game. The dump files are here:...
  6. Error Message related to Xbox Game Bar "ms-gamingoverlay".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Message related to Xbox Game Bar "ms-gamingoverlay".: I have attempted to uninstall game bar using the instructions given by an agent from this link:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-x-box-game-bar-app/2a913ece-194d-40d7-8ec0-f93372ab6069I keep getting this message whenever I want to open a...
  7. Error Message related to Xbox Game Bar "ms-gamingoverlay".

Error Message related to Xbox Game Bar "ms-gamingoverlay".: I have attempted to uninstall game bar using the instructions given by an agent from this link:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-x-box-game-bar-app/2a913ece-194d-40d7-8ec0-f93372ab6069I keep getting this message whenever I want to open a...
  8. BSOD VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR Windows 10 Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15arh05

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR Windows 10 Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15arh05: My laptop Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15arh05 bought last 2020 encounters BSOD when playing Company of Heroes. It has been doing this ever since 2 weeks ago. I already tried disabling Game Bar and Game Input Services but to no avail. I heard this is due to the Nvidia Drivers. The...
  9. BSOD VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR Windows 10 Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15arh05

BSOD VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR Windows 10 Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15arh05: My laptop Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15arh05 bought last 2020 encounters BSOD when playing Company of Heroes. It has been doing this ever since 2 weeks ago. I already tried disabling Game Bar and Game Input Services but to no avail. I heard this is due to the Nvidia Drivers. The...
  10. BSOD VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR Windows 10 Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15arh05

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware