Windows 10: A game I downloaded from the Xbox App does not show up as installed

Discus and support A game I downloaded from the Xbox App does not show up as installed in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I downloaded Sea Of Thieves from the Xbox app on windows. The game is supposedly installed on my PC, considering the 40 gigs of space that has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by zoneLT, Jul 12, 2021.

1. zoneLT Win User

A game I downloaded from the Xbox App does not show up as installed

I downloaded Sea Of Thieves from the Xbox app on windows. The game is supposedly installed on my PC, considering the 40 gigs of space that has mysteriously been occupied by an unknown force right after I decided to install the game from the xbox app. There is no option for me to uninstall the game from the app itself since it says the game isn't on my PC, which it is. So how do I delete this game myself?

:)

zoneLT, Jul 12, 2021

2. Games and apps won't show on Xbox 1s 2TB

Games and apps wont show on grandson's Xbox 1s 2TB. Suggestions?

Moved from Community Participation Center

SusanBerg_57, Jul 12, 2021
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Jul 12, 2021
  4. AaronBe Win User

Unable to download certain games on Xbox App or Microsoft games store

Hi there,

I am trying to download No Man's Sky onto my computer via both the microsoft and xbox gaming app. I am able to download other games (Sea of Theives, Moonlighter) with no issue, but others (such as no mans sky) either do nothing (when trying in microsoft
    app) or Error code 0x00000001 (Xbox store).

Steps I have done to troubleshoot:

1. Uninstalled and reinstalled both stores

2. Reparied and reset both apps from apps settings

3. Uninstalled Xbox app and tried to download from microsoft store

4. Went into services and ensured all xbox services are running

- I have 2 instances of Gaming services. One is running and the other gives error code 31 when trying to start it

5. I have reset gaming services and the app downloader from settings

6. I have restarted my pc many times

7. I have fully updated windows

8. I have peformed a repair install of windows

Nothing works. All other forms and questions I have seen only seem to generate the generic responses of

1. Restart your PC

2. Reset the app

3. Update windows

4. Repair install

I have followed all of these steps and still cannot properly access services. Can you please suggest any other approaches to fixing this error?

Many thanks,

Aaron

AaronBe, Jul 12, 2021
Thema:

1. A game I downloaded from the Xbox App does not show up as installed - Similar Threads - game downloaded Xbox

2. Microsoft Store Won't Download/Install Apps, and sin't showing up in Apps. Xbox opens,...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Won't Download/Install Apps, and sin't showing up in Apps. Xbox opens,...: Hello. I have been trying to troubleshoot this for a few hours. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling both apps, both from settings and windows powershell. I ran troubleshooting, am up to date on all windows updates, and disabled antimalware in case that was blocking it....
  3. Xbox windows app downloading games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox windows app downloading games: Hello there, i am just wondering i choose the game to download on my other storage which has more space than my other one that has system, i choose the game to download on the one which has more space, i noticed that the app already calculated the gb on my storage, but the...
  4. Xbox windows app downloading games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox windows app downloading games: Hello there, i am just wondering i choose the game to download on my other storage which has more space than my other one that has system, i choose the game to download on the one which has more space, i noticed that the app already calculated the gb on my storage, but the...
  5. Xbox games aren't showing up in my windows 10 xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox games aren't showing up in my windows 10 xbox app: I recently got myself a computer but only five of my games I bought on my xbox one are showing up in the app, i checked and a lot of the games I have are supported on the app, so I was wondering if there was some reason why they aren't there and if there's a way I could...
  6. Xbox games aren't showing up in my windows 10 xbox app

Xbox games aren't showing up in my windows 10 xbox app: I recently got myself a computer but only five of my games I bought on my xbox one are showing up in the app, i checked and a lot of the games I have are supported on the app, so I was wondering if there was some reason why they aren't there and if there's a way I could...
  7. Xbox PC App not downloading games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox PC App not downloading games: i use ethernet and when i use the pc xbox app it doesnt download and i have to use wireless. is this a problem with my pc or is this happening to everyone else aswell?...
  8. Xbox PC App not downloading games

Xbox PC App not downloading games: i use ethernet and when i use the pc xbox app it doesnt download and i have to use wireless. is this a problem with my pc or is this happening to everyone else aswell?...
  9. Cannot Install game from Xbox App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot Install game from Xbox App: I am unable to install Farming Simulator game from Xbox App Error Code 0x80073d0d https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-install-game-from-xbox-app/c787e650-c042-4c2a-9e22-98a11750069a
  10. Xbox Games don't show on xbox app

Xbox Games don't show on xbox app: My Xbox site and app both used to show all of my games that i installed on my windows 10 pc literally, but then some games doesn't appear neither on my Xbox app nor site....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox app on pc letting me download installed games