Windows 10: A game that I downloaded on my computer is no longer on my account.

Discus and support A game that I downloaded on my computer is no longer on my account. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I tried playing minecraft windows 10 edition, and it said that it was not on my account, even though I've had it since the day it came out. I tried... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JacobChambers, Apr 23, 2020.

1. A game that I downloaded on my computer is no longer on my account.

I tried playing minecraft windows 10 edition, and it said that it was not on my account, even though I've had it since the day it came out. I tried looking in these forums for an explanation, but all of them were with recently bought, payed for games. I was given this game for free 5 years ago. So why is it no longer in my library?

:)

JacobChambers, Apr 23, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Apr 23, 2020
  3. Downloading games

Hi,

Install game in Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the game I compatibility mode and check: Follow these steps:

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 10 from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists

Hope it helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Apr 23, 2020
  4. A game that I downloaded on my computer is no longer on my account.

Where are my downloaded Games?

Hi Brandon,

Games downloaded from the Microsoft Store website or through the Windows Store app are added in the Xbox app's Game list. To access this, kindly perform the following steps:

• Select the Start button, then select Xbox.
    • Sign in using the Microsoft account you've used to download the game.
    • Select My games. Games you have on that device will appear there.

If you can't see the game, it may be because the game was not automatically added on your Game list. To add it, proceed with the steps below:

• Select the Start button, then select Xbox.
    • Sign in using the Microsoft account you've used to download the game.
    • Select My games.
    • Select Add a game from your PC.
    • You'll see a scrollable list of all Win32 games and programs that have
      Start
      menu shortcuts. From the list, find Solitaire HD and add it to your
      My games menu so you can quickly browse for and launch the game.
    • Once you've selected your choices, select Add selected games at the bottom of the pop-up window.

Don't forget to notify us with the results. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

A game that I downloaded on my computer is no longer on my account.

1. A game that I downloaded on my computer is no longer on my account. - Similar Threads - game downloaded computer

2. My computer no longer works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer no longer works: Hello,I had Windows 10 on a pc all in one bought in 2015 and that uses windows 10 almost since the beginning, this model : HP Pavilion 22-h120nf. https://www.amazon.fr/HP-K9R50EA-22-h120nf/dp/B00SA5Q2X6A few month ago my computer started lagging a lot and I couldn't launch...
  3. I have a game download on another pc account but it wont download on my new account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have a game download on another pc account but it wont download on my new account: So I've downloaded Sea Of Thieves on one of my Microsoft accounts, but due to personal reasons I made a new account and bought Game Pass for PC again and tried downloading Sea Of Thieves again but it wont download. When I click "Install Included with game pass", then choose...
  4. Bluetooth is no longer on my computer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth is no longer on my computer?: Hello! Ever since I removed a pair of Bluetooth earbuds from my Bluetooth devices, Bluetooth has completely ceased to work. The troubleshooter says that my device doesn't have Bluetooth, it's not in the Control Panel or Device Manager, and when I go into Settings the...
  5. My computer died while downloading a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer died while downloading a game: my computer died while downloading sea of theves on the xbox app when i turned my computer on i couldn't download sea of theves now i have 20 odd gb of lost files, how do i fix this?...
  6. I Downloaded A Game On My Daughter's Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Downloaded A Game On My Daughter's Account: Hello, I accidentally bought Cuphead on my daughter's account instead of my own. I got it on my PC Windows 10. I tried to sign into my daughter's account on the Microsoft Store app but it would not work. It says the account does not exist. Could I either get a refund and...
  7. My computer won't download games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer won't download games: I've tried to download Microsoft games and it says error immediately. submitted by /u/t_maceroni [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j0vhi5/my_computer_wont_download_games/
  8. Will I keep my data if I download games on another windows 10 computer with my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will I keep my data if I download games on another windows 10 computer with my account?: I'm switching to another computer. A laptop. I have a good quantity of games on the previous laptop and I just wanted to know if I could download them on the new PC and still have my data in it. For example my accounts and especially for games like Hill Climb racing, where no...
  9. No longer Administrator on my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    No longer Administrator on my computer: Hi I got fed up with having to enter a password every time I turned my computer on, so I turned it off now it is telling me I am no longer the Administrator. Is there anything I can do to rectify this please....
  10. Since download 1903 I can no longer use my sign in to open my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Since download 1903 I can no longer use my sign in to open my computer: I have a password to enter my computer it no longer works and can not get into my computer any more. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/since-download-1903-i-can-no-longer-use-my-sign-in/0dfc8e03-0aa9-405d-b2bc-86ab5634bd10