Windows 10: A game won't open until I restart my pc.

Discus and support A game won't open until I restart my pc. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It doesn't happen to all of my games, only with one actually. I click on the game and the only thing it does is showing the loading circle but it goes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by karv215, Mar 23, 2022.

1. karv215 Win User

A game won't open until I restart my pc.

It doesn't happen to all of my games, only with one actually. I click on the game and the only thing it does is showing the loading circle but it goes away a second later and nothing else. It then opens when I restart my pc. It happened to another game a while ago but it's good now.

:)

karv215, Mar 23, 2022
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Mar 23, 2022
  4. A game won't open until I restart my pc.

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Mar 23, 2022
Thema:

A game won't open until I restart my pc.

1. A game won't open until I restart my pc. - Similar Threads - game won't open

2. When opening a game audio stops entirely until restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When opening a game audio stops entirely until restarting: Recently I have had an issue of whenever I open a game, regardless of platform e.g steam, the audio stops completely. Everything is mute, the game, browser, any other applications but the problem fixes itself if I restart my headphones. I have tried another headset to see if...
  3. When opening a game audio stops entirely until restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When opening a game audio stops entirely until restarting: Recently I have had an issue of whenever I open a game, regardless of platform e.g steam, the audio stops completely. Everything is mute, the game, browser, any other applications but the problem fixes itself if I restart my headphones. I have tried another headset to see if...
  4. My internet won't work until I restart my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My internet won't work until I restart my computer: I have a Windows 11 computer Lenovo, bought about 6 months ago. When I boot my computer from a shutdown state, it most often will not be able to access the internet. I would say this problem occurs 95% of the time when I boot the system. Neither wifi nor an ethernet...
  5. My internet won't work until I restart my computer

My internet won't work until I restart my computer: I have a Windows 11 computer Lenovo, bought about 6 months ago. When I boot my computer from a shutdown state, it most often will not be able to access the internet. I would say this problem occurs 95% of the time when I boot the system. Neither wifi nor an ethernet...
  6. Games wont work until I restart PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games wont work until I restart PC: Hello , First of all I would like to mention that this problem has been happening to me ever since I reinstalled my Windows.The problem I am facing is that games wont start up unless I restart the PC , after which I can play all the games perfectly fine. moreover , while I am...
  7. Games wont work until I restart PC

Games wont work until I restart PC: Hello , First of all I would like to mention that this problem has been happening to me ever since I reinstalled my Windows.The problem I am facing is that games wont start up unless I restart the PC , after which I can play all the games perfectly fine. moreover , while I am...
  8. A game won't open until I restart my pc.

A game won't open until I restart my pc.: It doesn't happen to all of my games, only with one actually. I click on the game and the only thing it does is showing the loading circle but it goes away a second later and nothing else. It then opens when I restart my pc. It happened to another game a while ago but it's...
  9. Applications randomly won't open until I restart

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Applications randomly won't open until I restart: Occasionally when I boot up my computer, certain applications (the most common being Spotify, WhatsApp, and qBittorrent) just refuse to open no matter how many times I click on them. The problem solves itself when I restart the computer, but it happens often enough that it's...
  10. Not connect until after i restart my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not connect until after i restart my pc: When i turn my PC on it doesn't connect the internet, i use a Ethernet wire which is not damaged. it doesn't show that i am connected to the router at all, its acting like the wire is completely unplugged. this is where it gets weird, when i restart my it works fine. the...