Windows 10: a glitch on my laptop

Discus and support a glitch on my laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi i have a problem with my laptop an acer aspire to be exact for some reason when i hover my mouse on an app and move the courser inside a tab the app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by awsnap 64, Oct 22, 2020.

1. awsnap 64 Win User

a glitch on my laptop

Hi i have a problem with my laptop an acer aspire to be exact for some reason when i hover my mouse on an app and move the courser inside a tab the app stays highlighted its pretty annoying considering that it shows the app name when i hover my courser above a specific app can you please help me resolve this problem? i picked a random thing in the windows topics and app category since it doesn't have an all apps choice. Thank you a glitch on my laptop :D

:)

awsnap 64, Oct 22, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Oct 22, 2020
  3. Glitching After Updating To Windows 10

Hi Ahsiek,

Display errors might have caused by an incompatible drivers. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to know the following:

• What is the
      build number and version of your Windows
      ?
    • When you say glitch, does it mean that the screen flickers?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the make and model of your Windows 10 laptop?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the graphics driver of your Windows 10 by following the steps given on this article:

Update drivers in Windows 10

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Oct 22, 2020
  4. a glitch on my laptop

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

a glitch on my laptop

1. a glitch on my laptop - Similar Threads - glitch laptop

2. For some reason my laptop keeps glitching and pixels on my screen turns weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For some reason my laptop keeps glitching and pixels on my screen turns weird: couple times a day when I use my laptop some pixels on the screen look glitched and freezes my laptop for a few seconds. Can you help me? I don’t know how to post videos so in the picture there are some pixels that glitch and it spreads very quickly pixel by pixel and gets...
  3. For some reason my laptop keeps glitching and pixels on my screen turns weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    For some reason my laptop keeps glitching and pixels on my screen turns weird: couple times a day when I use my laptop some pixels on the screen look glitched and freezes my laptop for a few seconds. Can you help me? I don’t know how to post videos so in the picture there are some pixels that glitch and it spreads very quickly pixel by pixel and gets...
  4. Half of my laptop screen are glitched

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Half of my laptop screen are glitched: I dont know what were the cause of it but when i opened my laptop half of the screen frozen except 1/4 top of it, how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/half-of-my-laptop-screen-are-glitched/d0f4d459-bd84-4d19-8d5f-a469b7719339
  5. Half of my laptop screen are glitched

Half of my laptop screen are glitched: I dont know what were the cause of it but when i opened my laptop half of the screen frozen except 1/4 top of it, how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/half-of-my-laptop-screen-are-glitched/d0f4d459-bd84-4d19-8d5f-a469b7719339
  6. Laptop screen glitching and then going completely black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop screen glitching and then going completely black: hey, my laptop screen will go black whenever I connect to WiFi, I use windows 10 and recently factory reseted my laptop, although this did happen before the factory reset too, I’d love it if someone knew what was going on with it....
  7. Laptop screen glitching and then going completely black

Laptop screen glitching and then going completely black: hey, my laptop screen will go black whenever I connect to WiFi, I use windows 10 and recently factory reseted my laptop, although this did happen before the factory reset too, I’d love it if someone knew what was going on with it....
  8. Laptop screen glitching and then going completely black

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Trouble with Laptop - Keyboard Glitch and Unwanted Back Key Presses

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble with Laptop - Keyboard Glitch and Unwanted Back Key Presses: Hello Microsoft community, I'm reaching out due to a series of perplexing and random issues that have been occurring on my laptop. Recently, I've been facing problems with keyboard input where the active typing location intermittently moves backward, disrupting my ability to...
  10. Trouble with Laptop - Keyboard Glitch and Unwanted Back Key Presses

Trouble with Laptop - Keyboard Glitch and Unwanted Back Key Presses: Hello Microsoft community, I'm reaching out due to a series of perplexing and random issues that have been occurring on my laptop. Recently, I've been facing problems with keyboard input where the active typing location intermittently moves backward, disrupting my ability to...