Windows 10: A good but A BAD update

Discus and support A good but A BAD update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi!Yesterday I updated my windows from Win7 to Win10.When i opened windows explorer I saw that my disk D: is missing..I tryed to update the drivers or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NickMineboom, Nov 27, 2020.

1. A good but A BAD update

Hi!Yesterday I updated my windows from Win7 to Win10.When i opened windows explorer I saw that my disk D: is missing..I tryed to update the drivers or search for it in Disk Management but i can t find it. I opened the command prompt and type diskpart..Here i search for my Disk but is missing and i can t find it with any type of program or method.Can someone help me?

Thx for your help

:)

NickMineboom, Nov 27, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond A good but A BAD update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 27, 2020
  3. good programs gone bad

list all the programs here that you know was good but is now bad

skellattarr, Nov 27, 2020
  4. 333t Win User

A good but A BAD update

How to remove a bad drive in Windows 10 storage spaces pool

Could someone list the steps involved in replacing a bad drive from a Windows 10 storage spaces pool? I cannot find any info on the Microsoft support site that is specific to Windows 10. Also, could you list the steps to remove a 'good' drive and replace
    it with another drive if the process is different?

Thema:

A good but A BAD update

1. A good but A BAD update - Similar Threads - BAD update

2. Why after windows 11 update is windows became bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why after windows 11 update is windows became bad: It's 24h2 there is microsoft apps only settings,edge and windows backup why windows 11 24h2 like that windows 11 21h2,22h2 and 23h2 was very good but in the first of 23h2 repaired version windows In my pc was slower than 23h2. Can anybody say why windows 24h2 is like that...
  3. Why after windows 11 update is windows became bad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why after windows 11 update is windows became bad: It's 24h2 there is microsoft apps only settings,edge and windows backup why windows 11 24h2 like that windows 11 21h2,22h2 and 23h2 was very good but in the first of 23h2 repaired version windows In my pc was slower than 23h2. Can anybody say why windows 24h2 is like that...
  4. I just updated my laptop and my touchpad is bugging really bad.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just updated my laptop and my touchpad is bugging really bad.: I just recently updated my laptop and right after I updated my touchpad started to bug really bad. Every time I use the touchpad my mouse just flies around the screen and just is uncontrollable. I have no idea how to fix this and would like some help.Thanks...
  5. I just updated my laptop and my touchpad is bugging really bad.

I just updated my laptop and my touchpad is bugging really bad.: I just recently updated my laptop and right after I updated my touchpad started to bug really bad. Every time I use the touchpad my mouse just flies around the screen and just is uncontrollable. I have no idea how to fix this and would like some help.Thanks...
  6. The latest Windows 11 update is bad. Video is the worse I've ever seen it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The latest Windows 11 update is bad. Video is the worse I've ever seen it: Every video I try to watch since this latest beta update Build 260058_ge_release 240209-1555 is flat garbage. My videos on Youtube time out and simply don't load up anymore. They only buffer then time out...
  7. The latest Windows 11 update is bad. Video is the worse I've ever seen it

The latest Windows 11 update is bad. Video is the worse I've ever seen it: Every video I try to watch since this latest beta update Build 260058_ge_release 240209-1555 is flat garbage. My videos on Youtube time out and simply don't load up anymore. They only buffer then time out...
  8. 0x80070643 Can't do a windows update and it's lagging my computer badly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x80070643 Can't do a windows update and it's lagging my computer badly.: It says it'll install the update but then it doesn't even work and it says error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0x80070643-cant-do-a-windows-update-and-its/f9582a75-e8d2-4dee-a57d-467241bdbe54
  9. 0x80070643 Can't do a windows update and it's lagging my computer badly.

0x80070643 Can't do a windows update and it's lagging my computer badly.: It says it'll install the update but then it doesn't even work and it says error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0x80070643-cant-do-a-windows-update-and-its/f9582a75-e8d2-4dee-a57d-467241bdbe54
  10. 0x80070643 Can't do a windows update and it's lagging my computer badly.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade