Windows 10: a good e-mail program

Discus and support a good e-mail program in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Can someone tell me a good e-mail program for windows 10 I have tried thunder bird but wasn't satisfied now I am useing online magic mail i don't care... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jerrypc1, Jul 18, 2021.

1. jerrypc1 Win User

a good e-mail program

Can someone tell me a good e-mail program for windows 10 I have tried thunder bird but wasn't satisfied now I am useing online magic mail i don't care for it either

:)

jerrypc1, Jul 18, 2021

2. Activation of Outlook E-Mail Program

I followed all the steps in the 'Settings' for Outlook e-mail, starting with the procedure for enabling the POP function. I pressed the 'OK' button, and the site returned me to the 'Accounts Listed' page, where the new acct. I was trying to create, once
    again, did not appear. Subsequent test messages that I produced, and sent, were again received by my other two e-mail programs, but NOT by the Outlook e-mail site.

AlanPolasky, Jul 18, 2021
  3. I need a slick E-mail program!

My parents are absolutely stonewall about keeping AOL. The best reason they can give me for keeping it is the easy to use E-mail interface. I ain't arguing, I haven't found anything easier to use, but it TAKES SO MUCH MEMORY! And so I'm thinking that if I can find something nice and easy to use, I might be able to get my parents to use it instead of AOL, and finally get the bloatware known as AOL off my computer! The requirements-
    • Must be easy to use
    • Can't be browser-based (so AIM mail, Yahoo, and MSN are no-no's)
    • Preferably compatible with AOL mail, my parents don't want to switch E-mail accounts
    • Can't be Mozilla Thunderbird...I tried it and it sucks in terms of multiple E-mail accounts, and it erased all my saved mail *Frown a good e-mail program :(.
    Any ideas?

zekrahminator, Jul 18, 2021
  4. a good e-mail program

Peachtree E-mail Writer v3

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Peachtree E-mail Writer and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall Peachtree E-mail Writer:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for Peachtree E-mail Writer and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall it.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jul 18, 2021
Thema:

a good e-mail program

1. a good e-mail program - Similar Threads - mail program

2. a good e-mail program

in Browsers and Email
    a good e-mail program: Can someone tell me a good e-mail program for windows 10 I have tried thunder bird but wasn't satisfied now I am useing online magic mail i don't care for it either 182708
  3. address book, mail list manager, data program

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    address book, mail list manager, data program: I've been using MY MAIL LIST program to store my customers and contacts. It allows me to filter and sort according to fields that I fill in and give info on various groups in my total list. It's been good for mailing labels, but has never been very good for sending...
  4. Microsoft Mail Program on Windows 10 gets hung up after populating emails. Cannot work with...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Mail Program on Windows 10 gets hung up after populating emails. Cannot work with...: icrosoft Mail Program on Windows 10 gets hung up after populating emails. Cannot work with it at all. TTried RESET already. As soon as I add the Gmail accounts it stops working....
  5. How can Office Outlook be made default mail program in win 10 af latest update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can Office Outlook be made default mail program in win 10 af latest update: How can Office Outlook be made default mail program in win 10 af latest update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-office-outlook-be-made-default-mail/d5afb292-8e76-46ec-bea6-a5876f21e693
  6. Windows 10 mail app vs Outlook program vs Outlook website security

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 mail app vs Outlook program vs Outlook website security: I did some searching, but didn't really find an answer that fits my question which is are the the three version the same when it comes to security? Meaning if I use one of them over the others would I be missing out on being as safe and secure? If so which would be the best...
  7. My Comcast email acct. stopped working for the Windows 10 "MAIL" program.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Comcast email acct. stopped working for the Windows 10 "MAIL" program.: My main Comcast email account stopped working on my Laptop + PC's in Windows 10 "MAIL" program. It had worked ok, but now will not send or receive emails. 2 other Comcast accounts work ok in MAIL The problem email account works ok within the Comcast/Xfinity email program....
  8. Windows 10 Mail cannot be associated-get error "no email program associated"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Mail cannot be associated-get error "no email program associated": Only email client is the built-in Windows Mail. Computer used to have Office 360 trial which I do not want to buy and if I would right click on a file in File Explorer it would open Outlook which I never set up. I went to Default Apps and set Mail to the desktop Mail...
  9. My Microsoft Mail program quit working.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Microsoft Mail program quit working.: Microsoft downloaded a reinstall OS but still doesn't work. Two PCs running Win 10 and different printers yet neither will print from Windows Mail app. Suggestions? Deleted Mail app and reinstalled. Still fails to print on two different PCs. Appears the app is defective...
  10. Windows 10 E-mail program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 E-mail program: I understand that there is an e-mail program built into Windows 10. How do I access it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-e-mail-program/347ed84e-8a57-438c-bc84-130508781ce8