Windows 10: a good e-mail program

Discus and support a good e-mail program in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Can someone tell me a good e-mail program for windows 10 I have tried thunder bird but wasn't satisfied now I am useing online magic mail i don't care... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jerrypc1, Jul 20, 2021.

1. jerrypc1 Win User

a good e-mail program

Can someone tell me a good e-mail program for windows 10 I have tried thunder bird but wasn't satisfied now I am useing online magic mail i don't care for it either

:)

jerrypc1, Jul 20, 2021
  2. jerrypc1 Win User

a good e-mail program

Can someone tell me a good e-mail program for windows 10 I have tried thunder bird but wasn't satisfied now I am useing online magic mail i don't care for it either

jerrypc1, Jul 20, 2021
  3. Edwin Win User
    a good e-mail program

Another noteworthy contender is BlueMail
    If you don't want the Store version, download the installer version for Windows 7/8. (works fine on Windows 10 and 11)

a good e-mail program [​IMG]

Edwin, Jul 20, 2021
  4. a good e-mail program

Activation of Outlook E-Mail Program

I followed all the steps in the 'Settings' for Outlook e-mail, starting with the procedure for enabling the POP function. I pressed the 'OK' button, and the site returned me to the 'Accounts Listed' page, where the new acct. I was trying to create, once
    again, did not appear. Subsequent test messages that I produced, and sent, were again received by my other two e-mail programs, but NOT by the Outlook e-mail site.

AlanPolasky, Jul 20, 2021
Thema:

a good e-mail program

1. a good e-mail program - Similar Threads - mail program

2. add yahoo mail as default mail program in DEFAULT PROGRAMS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    add yahoo mail as default mail program in DEFAULT PROGRAMS: What does this mean? Create an association in the Default Programs on control panel. Cannot send emails becacause of :"no email associationto perform this action"........Have been using the same email address for years..but cannot send emails from certain sites like...
  3. add yahoo mail as default mail program in DEFAULT PROGRAMS

in Windows 10 Customization
    add yahoo mail as default mail program in DEFAULT PROGRAMS: What does this mean? Create an association in the Default Programs on control panel. Cannot send emails becacause of :"no email associationto perform this action"........Have been using the same email address for years..but cannot send emails from certain sites like...
  4. add yahoo mail as default mail program in DEFAULT PROGRAMS

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How to enter the server name and password in the New Outlook mail program?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enter the server name and password in the New Outlook mail program?: I keep seeing a popup note that my credentials are not up-to-date. A Help note said, "Open Outlook and select File," but I don't see that option....
  6. How to enter the server name and password in the New Outlook mail program?

How to enter the server name and password in the New Outlook mail program?: I keep seeing a popup note that my credentials are not up-to-date. A Help note said, "Open Outlook and select File," but I don't see that option....
  7. How to enter the server name and password in the New Outlook mail program?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Toggling from Microsoft Mail to the new Outlook program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toggling from Microsoft Mail to the new Outlook program: Regarding the upcoming switch from Microsoft Mail to Outlook: I have several computers on a home network. My question is, if I toggle to Outlook on one computer, how will this affect the other computers? Will these other computers also be forced to use the new Outlook...
  9. Toggling from Microsoft Mail to the new Outlook program

Toggling from Microsoft Mail to the new Outlook program: Regarding the upcoming switch from Microsoft Mail to Outlook: I have several computers on a home network. My question is, if I toggle to Outlook on one computer, how will this affect the other computers? Will these other computers also be forced to use the new Outlook...
  10. Toggling from Microsoft Mail to the new Outlook program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade