Windows 10: a good voice changer

Discus and support a good voice changer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i want to find a free voice changer that i can troll can make my self sound like a kid for free the problem is that a lot of voice changers make me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by XxG3TR3KTxX591, Apr 13, 2020.

1. a good voice changer

i want to find a free voice changer that i can troll can make my self sound like a kid for free the problem is that a lot of voice changers make me sound like avian the chipmunk and it does not sound natural i want to be able to sound any age with out me sounding like that i don't want people picking up on the voice changer can i find help here

:)

XxG3TR3KTxX591, Apr 13, 2020
  2. covsteve Win User

voice changer

can someone please help me find a voice changer that works on n86. have tried everywhere.

covsteve, Apr 13, 2020
  3. Microphone on PC with voice changer

my mic stopped working after installing a voice changer (clowfish) and now my mic stopped working and i canbnot talk please help

TonyBamboni, Apr 13, 2020
  4. a good voice changer

Uninstalled voice changer still changes voice

I installed a voice changer and didn't end up liking it. I attempted to uninstall it, but I guess something went wrong. The application is off my computer, but it still changes my voice. What do I do?

JacobPedroza, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

a good voice changer

1. a good voice changer - Similar Threads - voice changer

2. magicmic voice changer device reisntalling itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    magicmic voice changer device reisntalling itself: Hello.A few months ago i had installed a program called magicmic voice changer.I unistall it but at the device manager are still the two devices at the red circle.I try to unistall them but aftre restarting my computer reappears.Whta can i do?...
  3. magicmic voice changer device reisntalling itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    magicmic voice changer device reisntalling itself: Hello.A few months ago i had installed a program called magicmic voice changer.I unistall it but at the device manager are still the two devices at the red circle.I try to unistall them but aftre restarting my computer reappears.Whta can i do?...
  4. Clownfish Voice Changer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clownfish Voice Changer: Can I have someone skilled in decoding and analyzing programs? I have this clownfish voice changer users report of it being a virus some don't, and I don't know my monitor started glitching out so as my other friend and we both have clownfish voice changer so is clownfish a...
  5. Clownfish Voice Changer

Clownfish Voice Changer: Can I have someone skilled in decoding and analyzing programs? I have this clownfish voice changer users report of it being a virus some don't, and I don't know my monitor started glitching out so as my other friend and we both have clownfish voice changer so is clownfish a...
  6. Clownfish Voice Changer

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How can solve this error, whenever I download a voice in this voice changer app...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can solve this error, whenever I download a voice in this voice changer app...: I have also tried to download MFcore.dll and put it into the software parent directory! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-solve-this-error-whenever-i-download-a/3f0e0ead-c742-435f-b83d-f5a880100394
  8. How can solve this error, whenever I download a voice in this voice changer app...

How can solve this error, whenever I download a voice in this voice changer app...: I have also tried to download MFcore.dll and put it into the software parent directory! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-solve-this-error-whenever-i-download-a/3f0e0ead-c742-435f-b83d-f5a880100394
  9. Built in realtek mic Quiet after installing a voice changer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Built in realtek mic Quiet after installing a voice changer: I installed the Clownfish voice changer and ever since then, the mic did not work at all, only after I did some fixes people could even hear me, I uninstalled the software but even then, sometimes they could hear, and sometimes they couldn't and my voice was lower than usual....
  10. i got this clownfish voice changer thingy ma bob and well, now my mike wont work it wont...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i got this clownfish voice changer thingy ma bob and well, now my mike wont work it wont...: i have tried everything updating it trouble shoots, plug out and in, window + x, control panel nothing works help me plz! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-this-clownfish-voice-changer-thingy-ma-bob/5743c0c6-a2a5-4c32-acb4-061cd5c84a1e