Windows 10: A good way to make your Windows desktop look and feel great!

Discus and support A good way to make your Windows desktop look and feel great! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi all, this is not a question, I just felt like sharing a video which teaches us to make Windows look somewhat like Mac. Here's my desktop after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Aak_73, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Aak_73 Win User

A good way to make your Windows desktop look and feel great!

Hi all, this is not a question, I just felt like sharing a video which teaches us to make Windows look somewhat like Mac.

Here's my desktop after doing the customisations:

A good way to make your Windows desktop look and feel great! [​IMG]It looks nice, doesn't it?

Well, here's the video on youtube which tells you about this whole customisation:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-w4WNjUsWk

*Important: I am a normal Microsoft user, just wanted to share the idea, not sure if this would slow down your pc...

I would be glad if anybody could give me feedback if it worked!

:)

Aak_73, Jan 6, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 6, 2021
  3. Chuck38 Win User
    Great Looking Walls All

There are many free programs one can use and are used here, such as Paint.NET, GIMP, and Photoshop CS2. GIMP is a very good program. It offers many features that can be found in Photoshop.

Chuck38, Jan 6, 2021
  4. dmesal Win User

Great Looking Walls All

Great Looking Walls All

Just curious as to what programs are being used for creating such works of art are there any suggested free ware programs being used?

dmesal, Jan 6, 2021
Thema:

1. A good way to make your Windows desktop look and feel great! - Similar Threads - desktop feel great

2. How to make your Windows 10 look and feel like a Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make your Windows 10 look and feel like a Windows 11.: Today, I'm going to show you how to make your old Windows 10 look and feel like the brand-new Windows 11.Things you'll need to download:TaskBarXStart Menu X...
  3. How to make your Windows 10 look and feel like a Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make your Windows 10 look and feel like a Windows 11.: Today, I'm going to show you how to make your old Windows 10 look and feel like the brand-new Windows 11.Things you'll need to download:TaskBarXStart Menu X...
  4. How to make your Windows 10 look and feel like a Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to make Windows 10 look and feel like Windows 7

in Windows 10 News
    How to make Windows 10 look and feel like Windows 7: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 is arguably one of the significant improvement over the previous Windows 7. Being the latest version, Windows 10 has seen a lot of significant improvements in security, performance, and efficiency. It certainly has lots of new features like [...]...
  6. great applications on the way

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    great applications on the way: this notification in windows update is not getting installed and not working. similarly new experiences after update not working. these problems are after updates from 1803 to 1809 with build number 17763. i am using windows 10 pro with office 2013. i could repair problems...
  7. "A great app is on it's way!"

"A great app is on it's way!": I just got a new laptop and on the start menu it says for about half of the apps "a great app is on it's way!" how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-great-app-is-on-its-way/72d1f04e-28ed-46a2-b9ab-87916f394d6f
  8. HOW TO MAKE MY DESKTOP ICONS GREAT

HOW TO MAKE MY DESKTOP ICONS GREAT: HOW TO MAKE MY DESKTOP ICONS GREAT... PLEASE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/how-to-make-my-desktop-icons-great/cc1f8d2e-12e5-44df-9fff-abfc2907577f
  9. Win 10 - Great on Desktop - No good for Touch Laptop yet

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 - Great on Desktop - No good for Touch Laptop yet: Hi there I like W10 so far - but on an HP envy Touch laptop it's no good for TOUCH - desktop mode fine but I DO actually like touch for some applications. The only thing I can get working reasonably OK in Touch mode is the on screen keyboard. Apps don't start by...
  10. Make your app look great on any size screen or window (10 by 10)

in Windows 10 News
    Make your app look great on any size screen or window (10 by 10): With the Universal Windows Platform in Windows 10, your apps will now run on a number of device families and automatically scale across the different screen and window sizes, supported by the platform controls. In the next three weeks of the Windows 10 by 10 development...