Windows 10: "A great app is on it's way!"

Discus and support "A great app is on it's way!" in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just got a new laptop and on the start menu it says for about half of the apps "a great app is on it's way!" how do I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nyahenry, Dec 22, 2018.

1. nyahenry Win User

"A great app is on it's way!"

I just got a new laptop and on the start menu it says for about half of the apps "a great app is on it's way!"

how do I fix this?

:)

nyahenry, Dec 22, 2018
  2. Sher Amo Win User

A great apps is on its way!

To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we would like to ask the following questions:

• What are those 2 apps that can't be opened, updated and uninstalled?
    • If any, what error messages did you receive?
    • What is the build and version of Windows that you’re using? To check, type
      winver in the Search box, select the resulting command and send us a screenshot of the information window.

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Dec 22, 2018
  3. A Great App is on it's way?

"A great app is on it's way!" [​IMG]

As you can see in the image, I have 5 tiles of it. Any one know what they are? They send me to the store when I click on them.

possom2009, Dec 22, 2018
  4. "A great app is on it's way!"

A great App is on it's way ????

I've done three clean installs of 15063 and twice found tiles on my start menu that read "a great app is on the way". I know that I can delete them but how did they get there? Are there other issues with my installations? All apps seem to be up to date.

Please advise

AlbertBarr, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

"A great app is on it's way!"

1. "A great app is on it's way!" - Similar Threads - great app

2. Apps still Noted as "A Great app is on it's way"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps still Noted as "A Great app is on it's way": Hey so Recently i got a new fresh reinstall of Windows 10 Pro Edition, My PC can't support windows 11 the thing is i did all my updates Both Microsoft Store and Settings all is marked as up to date but when i open the start tab i have many apps that's have the download symbol...
  3. Apps still Noted as "A Great app is on it's way"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps still Noted as "A Great app is on it's way": Hey so Recently i got a new fresh reinstall of Windows 10 Pro Edition, My PC can't support windows 11 the thing is i did all my updates Both Microsoft Store and Settings all is marked as up to date but when i open the start tab i have many apps that's have the download symbol...
  4. Apps still Noted as "A Great app is on it's way"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. just installed windows 11 great, however the media player stopped Woking I deleted the app...

just installed windows 11 great, however the media player stopped Woking I deleted the app...: I have just installed windows 11 upgrade from window10 great, however the media player stopped Woking I deleted the app after trying to clear the system files which did not solve the problem.I then reinstalled the app but no joy the Media Player will not down load music or...
  6. just installed windows 11 great, however the media player stopped Woking I deleted the app...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    just installed windows 11 great, however the media player stopped Woking I deleted the app...: I have just installed windows 11 upgrade from window10 great, however the media player stopped Woking I deleted the app after trying to clear the system files which did not solve the problem.I then reinstalled the app but no joy the Media Player will not down load music or...
  7. MS store missing a some apps are also missing saying a great app is on its way after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS store missing a some apps are also missing saying a great app is on its way after reset: Yesterday is reseted my laptop after reset an installation of windows i saw that the MS store and many other apps were missing pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store-missing-a-some-apps-are-also-missing/14b42055-18bd-4051-8f30-4fb27b353ac5
  8. MS store missing a some apps are also missing saying a great app is on its way after reset

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS store missing a some apps are also missing saying a great app is on its way after reset: Yesterday is reseted my laptop after reset an installation of windows i saw that the MS store and many other apps were missing pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store-missing-a-some-apps-are-also-missing/14b42055-18bd-4051-8f30-4fb27b353ac5
  9. MS store missing a some apps are also missing saying a great app is on its way after reset

10. The old start menu arrows a great app is on its way thing.

in Windows 10 Support
    The old start menu arrows a great app is on its way thing.: Greeting all, I've been meaning to post the old question for a while. I am asking if we have a known simple fix for the down arrows in start menu on a clean installation to push whatever process updates the start menu tiles. Even in 20H2 I am still reinstalling customers...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. a great app is on its way fix

2. a great app on its way

3. A great app is on its way

4. a great app is on the way,
  5. a great app is ont its way,
  6. fix a great app is on its way,
  7. a great app its on the way,
  8. a great app on its way fix,
  9. what does it mean a great app is on its way?,
  10. start menu tiles hang on a great app is on its way,
  11. great app on its way fix,