Windows 10: A green line just appeared on my screen

Discus and support A green line just appeared on my screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Was using my laptop and a green line suddenly appeared. Any idea what happened and suggestions how to fix it? Laptop is ASUS X415JA... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lalali_16, Apr 19, 2024.

1. lalali_16 Win User

A green line just appeared on my screen

Was using my laptop and a green line suddenly appeared. Any idea what happened and suggestions how to fix it? Laptop is ASUS X415JA

:)

lalali_16, Apr 19, 2024

2. There is a green line in my screen ....

There is this green line unexpectedly appeared on my screen. I've tried multiple ways to get rid of it but, it didn't work for me. I am aware that I might have to get a screen replacement but I'm currently unable to do it... The green line appears even when starting the laptop in the logo screen. Please suggest any way to fix this issue! However I've tried to include a screenshot, but the green line doesn't appear there?

SayuriWimalasiri1, Apr 19, 2024
  3. SANFERPC Win User
    GREEN HORIZONTAL LINES APPEARING ON THE DISPLAY

When the monitor starts displaying Dell logo and saying hdmi input that time there are no green lines. Soon after when the motherboard logo appears green lines fill the screen. And in bios too the green lines appears.

SANFERPC, Apr 19, 2024
  4. A green line just appeared on my screen

green line perimeter

I have seen a green line above the task bar a week ago, now the green line has spread to be the perimeter of my PC screen over the last few days, I using Windows 10 64 bit and the latest Firefox browser

( 101.0 ) 64 bit could you please make a suggestion/s how to remove it

Thankyou

tarquindavids, Apr 19, 2024
Thema:

A green line just appeared on my screen

1. A green line just appeared on my screen - Similar Threads - green line appeared

2. Green lines on my screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Green lines on my screen: My Mom accidentally dropped my laptop and after turning it on it's giving me green lines. I'm hoping that it can still be fixed. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-lines-on-my-screen/8e8ff9b6-b58d-4e92-9f1b-c6dc4fbc8809
  3. Green lines on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green lines on my screen: My Mom accidentally dropped my laptop and after turning it on it's giving me green lines. I'm hoping that it can still be fixed. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-lines-on-my-screen/8e8ff9b6-b58d-4e92-9f1b-c6dc4fbc8809
  4. Green lines on my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. A green line just appeared on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A green line just appeared on my screen: Was using my laptop and a green line suddenly appeared. Any idea what happened and suggestions how to fix it? Laptop is ASUS X415JA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-green-line-just-appeared-on-my-screen/2de724ee-3460-4c3c-80ad-a22af42b0432
  6. GREEN HORIZONTAL LINES APPEARING ON THE DISPLAY

GREEN HORIZONTAL LINES APPEARING ON THE DISPLAY: USING WIN 10 PRO. RIGHT FROM WHEN THE MOTHERBOARD LOGO APPEARS THE GREEN HORIZONTAL LINES APPEARS AND THEN THE WINDOWS LOGIN PAGE SHOWS BIGGER FONTS. AND AFTER LOGIN THE DESKTOP ICONS LOOK BIGGER AND GREEN LINES CONTINUE TO FLICKER ALL OVER THE DISPLAY. LOOKS LIKE AS IF AFTER...
  7. There is a green line in my screen ....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is a green line in my screen ....: There is this green line unexpectedly appeared on my screen. I've tried multiple ways to get rid of it but, it didn't work for me. I am aware that I might have to get a screen replacement but I'm currently unable to do it... The green line appears even when starting the...
  8. There is a green line in my screen ....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is a green line in my screen ....: There is this green line unexpectedly appeared on my screen. I've tried multiple ways to get rid of it but, it didn't work for me. I am aware that I might have to get a screen replacement but I'm currently unable to do it... The green line appears even when starting the...
  9. There is a green line in my screen ....

10. Green Line appeared from no where

Green Line appeared from no where: My pc is not that good and while I was opening a game,in background there were google and discord. I pressed win key and everithing crashed. I powered off my pc by the button and when i restarted it a green line apperead. I tried to update the graphics card software, unistall...