Windows 10: A guide on how to log in to Windows using a Microsoft connected account insted of a local...

Discus and support A guide on how to log in to Windows using a Microsoft connected account insted of a local... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; 1. On your computer, go to Start menu, then click the Settings icon. 2. Once you are in Settings, click Accounts, then click Family & other users.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ZahidAhmed1_356, Jul 30, 2020.

1. A guide on how to log in to Windows using a Microsoft connected account insted of a local...

1. On your computer, go to Start menu, then click the Settings icon.

2. Once you are in Settings, click Accounts, then click Family & other users.

3. Then click Add someone else to this PC.

4. If the person who has a Microsoft account, enter their email address into the text field.

5. Then enter the password for your Microsoft account.

6. If you don't have a Microsoft account, create one.

7. Enter the email address and the password.

8. Create a Windows Hello PIN so having a PIN is easier to log in to Windows.

:)

ZahidAhmed1_356, Jul 30, 2020
  2. NavyLCDR Win User

register PC with microsoft; use local account to log in

Just simply log in with your Microsoft Account.
    Switch to Microsoft Account in Windows 10

Just go back to using a local account:
    Switch to Local Account in Windows 10

Hopefully the tutorials are step by step enough.

NavyLCDR, Jul 30, 2020
  3. needsleep Win User
    register PC with microsoft; use local account to log in

I bought a used laptop running Win 10 Pro. winver reports 1809.
    How do I register my PC with my Microsoft account?
    But when I'm done, I'd like to use my local account each time to log in.
    Please tell me how to do that.
    I am very new at Win 10, and need step by step instructions.

Thanks,

needsleep, Jul 30, 2020
  4. A guide on how to log in to Windows using a Microsoft connected account insted of a local...

Delete Local account and How can I get rid of this "Microsoft Account"?

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are tryin to remove that Microsoft account password login. We will help you.

To guide you in the right direction, I need more information from the computer by answering the following questions:

• When you say, delete my Microsoft Account do you wish to switch to Local account from Microsoft account?
    • Do you wish to delete the any other accounts which has been added?
    We cannot delete Microsoft account when we have logged in to the system. However we can switch to Local account from MS account.

I suggest you to follow the steps on how to switch from Microsoft account to Local account:

• Click on search
      in taskbar and type account.

• Click on Accounts.

• Now, under Your account, click on
      Sign in with Local account instead.

• Enter your Microsoft account password
      for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.

• Enter User name credentials for your the Local account
      and click OK.

• Now, login to Local account.
    Please do get back to us with the answers to assist you better with issue you are facing.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

A guide on how to log in to Windows using a Microsoft connected account insted of a local...

1. A guide on how to log in to Windows using a Microsoft connected account insted of a local... - Similar Threads - guide log using

2. How to log in to local Windows account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to log in to local Windows account?: It started when the touchscreen of my Lenovo Yoga laptop completely stopped working. After following every tutorial and advice on the internet, in vain, I gave up and tried to reset Windows to a former date. It took 45 mins just to do that and then, while my laptop was in the...
  3. How to log in to local Windows account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to log in to local Windows account?: It started when the touchscreen of my Lenovo Yoga laptop completely stopped working. After following every tutorial and advice on the internet, in vain, I gave up and tried to reset Windows to a former date. It took 45 mins just to do that and then, while my laptop was in the...
  4. How to log in to local Windows account?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. how to connect microsoft account to local account

how to connect microsoft account to local account: i have an activated win 10 license that is connected to my account but i don't want to use my phone every time i log in since i use 2 factor authentication and always asks me to log in to my pc and i want to use an actual password instead because i want to use a local account...
  6. how to connect microsoft account to local account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to connect microsoft account to local account: i have an activated win 10 license that is connected to my account but i don't want to use my phone every time i log in since i use 2 factor authentication and always asks me to log in to my pc and i want to use an actual password instead...
  7. how to connect microsoft account to local account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to connect microsoft account to local account: i have an activated win 10 license that is connected to my account but i don't want to use my phone every time i log in since i use 2 factor authentication and always asks me to log in to my pc and i want to use an actual password instead...
  8. Using my local account login information to log into a Microsoft account

Using my local account login information to log into a Microsoft account: I have multiple windows 10 computers that were set up many years ago. When I originally set them up I used a local account instead of a Microsoft account. Somehow over time that account got linked to my Microsoft account and gives me the advantages of using additional...
  9. register PC with microsoft; use local account to log in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    register PC with microsoft; use local account to log in: I bought a used laptop running Win 10 Pro. winver reports 1809. How do I register my PC with my Microsoft account? But when I'm done, I'd like to use my local account each time to log in. Please tell me how to do that. I am very new at Win 10, and need step by step...
  10. Can I use Local Account to log in but Microsoft Account for Store

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I use Local Account to log in but Microsoft Account for Store: Title says it all. I like to boot up and log in with no password but I want to use my Microsoft account when I am fooling with store apps. Is this possible? 14892