Windows 10: A guide to Microsoft Edge

Discus and support A guide to Microsoft Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; A guide to Microsoft Edge How to master Microsoft's new Internet browser in Windows 10. A guide to Microsoft Edge | The Download Blog - CNET... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by hTconeM9user, Sep 23, 2015.

1. A guide to Microsoft Edge

A guide to Microsoft Edge

How to master Microsoft's new Internet browser in Windows 10.

A guide to Microsoft Edge | The Download Blog - CNET Download.com

Found this on the Cnet forum under downloads
    thought some members might be interested in it

Credit goes to
    Tom McNamara

:)

hTconeM9user, Sep 23, 2015

2. Microsoft Edge User Guide

Hi James,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We are here to assist you.

Please refer to the Windows article link below and check if it helps.

Microsoft Edge and privacy: FAQ

Microsoft Edge, Browserdaten und Datenschutz – Microsoft Datenschutz

Get to know Microsoft Edge

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-get-to-know-microsoft-edge

Hope this information helps. Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Suvarna Govinda, Sep 23, 2015
  3. Microsoft Edge User Guide

Hi James,

Thank you for your response.

I understand your concern and will guide you in the right direction.

I suggest you to leave your feedback in Windows feedback.

1. Press Windows key + S.

2. Type Windows feedback.

3. Click on Windows Feedback app.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Suvarna Govinda, Sep 23, 2015
  4. A guide to Microsoft Edge

Bottom line: unusable.

nigelmercier, Sep 23, 2015
  5. Rocky Win User
    I just got through reading that guide and it confirms my opinion; I may never use Edge. Edge does not do what I want and I don't think it ever will. Unfortunate, I really wanted to like Edge.

Rocky, Sep 23, 2015
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    I use it every day and for this forum. So far it's very stable for me and I really like it. Can't wait for more updates and hopefully in the next insider build.

BunnyJ, Sep 23, 2015
  7. I use it all the time have not got crome got google in favourites bar and disabled and unticked IE11.
    Edge Browser is more stable loads faster and does not keep coming up we need to close or sorry cant find site and needs to close.

8. BunnyJ New Member

Just a thought.... but declaring Edge as "unusable" is a bit premature, IMO. It's still under development and keep in mind that Chrome/Firefox have been under development for many more years to get to the point where they are today.

I would give Edge time to develop and then make a decision if it's usable or not.

Just my 2c
    Jeff

BunnyJ, Sep 23, 2015
  9. For how long it has been out it is better than IE11 or any of the third party browsers.
    To me no way is it unstable, loaded ok when I upgraded in fact it was IE11 that was crashing most of the time.
    Edge has not crashed once on me.

10. BunnyJ New Member
    Right at this point I like FF more than Edge and I use it as well. But, when I can add a few ad-ons then I might just use Edge. But in the end of the day I'll likely stick with Edge and FireFox.

BunnyJ, Sep 23, 2015
  11. I will start using Edge full time when it has matured, now I just occasionally open it to see if anything has changed

For the time being I am sticking with IE, rock solid, never crashes and opens every site I go to

paulsalter, Sep 23, 2015
  12. snoopy51 Win User
    As far as Edge go, I've been using about 50%, 25% on IE11 and 25% on Chrome and Firefox.
    It is a new product and still developing features. I just test and see what their new features will offer.

Edge needs extension, Ad Blocker, etc.

It will be an interesting product within a year!

snoopy51, Sep 25, 2015
  13. A guide to Microsoft Edge

I'm sure it will, but I gave up after a few frustrating weeks.

nigelmercier, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. A guide to Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - guide Microsoft Edge

2. Microsoft Edge Deployment Guide for Business

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge Deployment Guide for Business: [ATTACH]Internet Explorer, which once ruled the market, is going to be discontinued. However, Microsoft is doing everything it can to regain those lost users and “Microsoft Edge” is their new bet. Since Internet Explorer is on the way out, it is time for businesses to migrate...
  3. I've been trying to remove Microsoft Edge with all the guides possible, but there's always...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've been trying to remove Microsoft Edge with all the guides possible, but there's always...: So I've been trying to follow this guide, but I get this as result: https://i.imgur.com/3xHvp4S.png What am I doing wrong? submitted by /u/hehheeheehhe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i7u98e/ive_been_trying_to_remove_microsoft_edge_with_all/
  4. guides for "gpedit.msc"

guides for "gpedit.msc": hello, i'm a windows 10 user who just discovered "gpedit.msc" and loved it for now, but i've only found one guide on how to use it to increase the security of my pc, which is: https://www.cyber.gov.au/sites/default/files/2019-03/hardening_win10_1709.pdf I wanted to know if...
  5. Microsoft Edge

Microsoft Edge: For the life of me I can't change the language to English. Uninstalled tried all above no luck. submitted by /u/reese0929 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f2s584/microsoft_edge/
  6. microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft edge: I hate it how do I fully delete it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge/49e9da81-2e41-48d3-8d2a-42ce720fc890
  7. Microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft edge: Google has take over cant get Microsoft Edge or any other search engine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge/1ccb4eea-fadf-47e0-ab9f-d5e779ab2a91
  8. Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Edge: I keep getting a pop up saying that Microsoft edge has found suspicious activity on my pc IP and has lock my computer. It also says that I need to call Microsoft at 1-888-334-0956. Is this real or a scam?? any answers would be great....
  9. A guide to Windows at Microsoft Ignite 2018

in Windows 10 News
    A guide to Windows at Microsoft Ignite 2018: As you start to fine tune your Microsoft Ignite schedule, you’ll notice the more than 100 sessions focused on Windows, making it difficult (to say the least) to know which sessions should be on your list. From a first look at Desktop Analytics and the Microsoft Managed...
  10. The Outlook guide to Microsoft Ignite 2017

in Windows 10 News
    The Outlook guide to Microsoft Ignite 2017: Hey all, hope you are getting excited for Ignite! We have a great slate of sessions scheduled this year for Outlook, spanning each of our different client and key scenarios like groups and calendaring. To make it easier to find us in Orlando, I've pulled together a list of...