Windows 10: A Guided Tour of the Surface Book with Performance Base

Discus and support A Guided Tour of the Surface Book with Performance Base in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Continuing our series on Microsoft Mechanics, where we feature unique engineering perspectives on the design and management of Surface devices, today... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

A Guided Tour of the Surface Book with Performance Base

Source: A Guided Tour of the Surface Book with Performance Base Surface

:)

Brink, Apr 25, 2017
  2. Ian Ser Win User

Surface Book with Performance Base - WMP too small to see icons

Thank you for the reply, Oscar. May we know the exact troubleshooting steps you've done so far? And also, we'd like to ask for a screenshot of how the icon looks on your end for further isolation. Here's an
    article that can help.

We'll be waiting for your update.

Ian Ser, Apr 25, 2017
  3. Ian Ser Win User
    Surface Book with Performance Base - WMP too small to see icons

Appreciate the screenshot, Oscar. It seems that you have a high resolution applied to your device. The font size of Windows Media Player adapts to this resolution and may be the cause of this. To verify, please change your display settings in the
    Settings app by pressing Windows key + I and then choose
    Display.

Let us know if there are improvements.

Ian Ser, Apr 25, 2017
Thema:

A Guided Tour of the Surface Book with Performance Base

1. A Guided Tour of the Surface Book with Performance Base - Similar Threads - Guided Tour Surface

2. Guided tour all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Guided tour all: Exit door all placesEntrance door all placesParking all placesBuy tablet extraBuy MacBook extra store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/guided-tour-all/d6a0a370-d406-4081-8594-1f7c12a7f68f
  3. Guided tour all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Guided tour all: Exit door all placesEntrance door all placesParking all placesBuy tablet extraBuy MacBook extra store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/guided-tour-all/d6a0a370-d406-4081-8594-1f7c12a7f68f
  4. Whea Uncorrectable error on Surface Book 1 using videocard base

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Whea Uncorrectable error on Surface Book 1 using videocard base: Hello!I've been having a hell of a time in the past 4 or so weeks, as ever so often sometimes multiple time a day, or in quick succesion my surface book throws a WHEA uncorrectable error and reboots.I'm using an I7 6600U sufrace book with two bases, a fully battery one for...
  5. Surface Book with performance base windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Book with performance base windows 11: Will my Surface Book with performance base be compatible with windows 11? It exceeds all the requirements but the heath check says it can not run windows 11....
  6. Surface Book

Surface Book: I cannot install chrome browser on my Surface Book https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-book/cda81878-dcdf-4625-9a44-7fe9e31ab73b
  7. Guide Book to get back on track

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Guide Book to get back on track: hi i am Jimi from Taiwan here. I believe i have accidentally signin to Malvare, and not sure how safe is my privacy. Thanks to lead me to here, i just need a true honest direction for how to set up account from scratch in a correct way. Because i am not sure if my any of...
  8. Performing a factory reset on a fixed Surface Book

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Performing a factory reset on a fixed Surface Book: Hi, I've purchased a surface book with hardware issues. After fixing the issues I'm trying to perform a factory reset however it is requesting the recovery key. I do not own the original packaging so I don't have the windows key. Is there way to perform a factory reset...
  9. Surface Book

Surface Book: can I download icloud onto my Surface Book and if so how? want to import pics stored there from my iPhone. tried to trf directrly from the iPhone but they are held as optimised files and don't have enough storage to de-optimised if that makes sense. hope you can help....
  10. An Engineer Guided Tour of Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 News
    An Engineer Guided Tour of Surface Pro 4: An Engineer Guided Tour of Surface Pro 4 If you are wondering about the difference between Surface Pro 3 versus Surface Pro 4, the difference is in what's inside. The lead engineer behind Surface Pro 4, Dave Mitchell, shares the details behind performance design...