Windows 10: A history of started programes

Discus and support A history of started programes in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Is there any option to find in win 10 a list of programes which have been started? Some kind as a history list. What I mean- I want to know if my son... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by KostadinKanchevev1, May 20, 2020.

1. A history of started programes

Is there any option to find in win 10 a list of programes which have been started? Some kind as a history list.

What I mean- I want to know if my son has started a program or a game which are not related with his school activities.

:)

KostadinKanchevev1, May 20, 2020

2. Help Me -- Ghost Programs -- Start search Broken

Thanks for the suggestion but still didn't work. I tried to restart after it problem still there.

Any other suggestions that I haven't done or some same steps that I forgot something.

Kim Isiah Falogme, May 20, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 20, 2020
  4. A history of started programes

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, May 20, 2020
Thema:

A history of started programes

1. A history of started programes - Similar Threads - history started programes

2. Add Clipboard History Program to Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add Clipboard History Program to Taskbar: I know how to start the Clipboard History program using Win + V. However, I'd like to add the program to the taskbar so that I can open it with a mouse. Is this possible?...
  3. Microsoft Start - Reading History

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Start - Reading History: How do I delete my Reading History on the new Microsoft Start/MSN webpage?Microsoft Start msn.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-start-reading-history/bbe95ff0-9bb0-4398-810f-6f7198c6c631
  4. Microsoft Start - Reading History

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Start - Reading History: How do I delete my Reading History on the new Microsoft Start/MSN webpage?Microsoft Start msn.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-start-reading-history/bbe95ff0-9bb0-4398-810f-6f7198c6c631
  5. Start program

Start program: Am I able to remove Microsoft Start from my task bar and remove it completely? I already have Edge and don't need Start.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-program/d9f48d26-a353-40a8-a6b5-adb0282ab416
  6. Start program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start program: Am I able to remove Microsoft Start from my task bar and remove it completely? I already have Edge and don't need Start.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-program/d9f48d26-a353-40a8-a6b5-adb0282ab416
  7. Programs not starting

Programs not starting: Hi there,Yesterday different programs on my Lenovo PC suddenly can't be started. Programs like Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Epic Games Launcher, GeForce Experience nVidia, Intel Driver Assistant etc. When I click on the shortcuts, nothing happens, except the program becomes...
  8. Start Search History.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Start Search History.: I played some videos and open some photos from my pen drive in Windows 10. After that I removed the pen drive. After sometime I searched the same video name on start keeping my pen drive disconnected form my PC, Start Search still shows all the files I browsed in my Pen...
  9. update history , programs & features

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update history , programs & features: I noticed that I have 2 Microsoft programs that showed up. Visual C++2008 redistributable x64 and x86 but I noticed that it does not say anything about these 2 programs in update history. is this an issue and I noticed this be for I refreshed my PC also with those 2 programs...
  10. A history of the Windows Start menu

in Windows 10 News
    A history of the Windows Start menu: Microsoft’s Start menu is a big deal. It’s the first thing many people think of when they think of Windows, or even Microsoft. The simple Start menu has existed for more than 20 years now. It started off as a way to make Windows easier to use, and now it’s the center of how...