Windows 10: A how do I sign out if xbox B Can I play MS minesweeper & others while signed out

Discus and support A how do I sign out if xbox B Can I play MS minesweeper & others while signed out in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I finally broke down and got a new pc with Windows 10 because of potential security issues I was still using my favorite Windows 7. My old pc had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by floridaperson, May 11, 2020.

1. A how do I sign out if xbox B Can I play MS minesweeper & others while signed out

I finally broke down and got a new pc with Windows 10 because of potential security issues I was still using my favorite Windows 7. My old pc had games I could play offline: minesweeper, Mah Jong matching and spider & regular solitare. Now I want to play minesweeper but my pc signs me into xbox. I have zero interest in any competitions. Is there any way I can play my games "unplugged"/ How EXACTLY do I do this>> Thanks for your help.

:)

floridaperson, May 11, 2020

2. Minesweeper won't sign into XBL

Hi.

I had to reinstall Windows 10 on my laptop, and then reinstall all my apps.

Now Minesweeper won't sign me in. I just a get a message in the top right corner, where the account profile should be.

The message says to sign into Xbox Live and relaunch Minesweeper.

I have tried this several times. I have restarted the laptop several times.

Everything else signs in OK: Office is ok, Solitaire collection is ok, Minecraft is ok. It is Just Minesweeper.

Is there anything else I can try.

Just to recap, it is a fresh install of Minesweeper.

The only thing that I can think might possibly be causing the problem is that I changed my Xbox/MS password before reinstalling Windows, but surely that would affect the other apps?

AlanClarke5, May 11, 2020
  3. Tissueman Win User
    MS Solitaire Collection Won't Sign in but MS Jigsaw Will Sign in to xbox live

I have had a problem the last couple of days. I open MS Jigsaw and it signs in to xbox live with no problem. I open MS Solitaire Collection and it will NOT sign in to xbox live with the error code 1170000. I've been to the link it suggests and it has not
    helped with my sign in problem. I find it odd that one game will sign in okay and the other will not. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game to no avail.

Tissueman, May 11, 2020
  4. A how do I sign out if xbox B Can I play MS minesweeper & others while signed out

Minesweeper and Sudoku unable to sign into Xbox.

With these two apps, I get the message: "Sorry, we can't sign you in. Please sign in at Xbox.com, then start this app again."

And having done that, it still refuses to work. I have a tab opened of me signed into Xbox.com, I have the Xbox (companion?) app opened and signed in, and I even have Microsoft Solitaire open and signed into, because for some reason this one works. But Minesweeper
    and Sudoku don't.

I've seen a few similar problems online, but their solutions didn't work for me, save for creating a new account and transferring things over, which I am just not willing to go through just to sign into a game.

MatthewRease, May 11, 2020
Thema:

A how do I sign out if xbox B Can I play MS minesweeper & others while signed out

1. A how do I sign out if xbox B Can I play MS minesweeper & others while signed out - Similar Threads - sign xbox play

2. How do I sign out from my Microsoft account without signing out of Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I sign out from my Microsoft account without signing out of Windows 10?: I used my PC for a year without signing in to any Microsoft account. Yesterday, in Windows settings, I signed into my MS account, in an attempt to solve an issue with Microsoft Family Safety. I want to sign back out from MS on my PC Windows 10 and continue as a regular...
  3. Xbox cloud gaming sign out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox cloud gaming sign out: In the middle of playing a game on cloud gaming, and I get signed out mid game. I click sign in on the cloud gaming site, and it takes me to the xbox microsoft site. I click sign in there, but all it does is reload the page?...
  4. Xbox cloud gaming sign out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox cloud gaming sign out: In the middle of playing a game on cloud gaming, and I get signed out mid game. I click sign in on the cloud gaming site, and it takes me to the xbox microsoft site. I click sign in there, but all it does is reload the page?...
  5. Xbox cloud gaming sign out

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  6. I was signed out, i dont know how to sign back in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was signed out, i dont know how to sign back in.: I restarted my computer then suddenly i saw A button that said [Sign out] And upon it it said, Your files could be deleted sign out to save them. something like that, Now i cant log back in and my computer is bugged! How do i sign back in?? Im on a windows 11....
  7. I was signed out, i dont know how to sign back in.

I was signed out, i dont know how to sign back in.: I restarted my computer then suddenly i saw A button that said [Sign out] And upon it it said, Your files could be deleted sign out to save them. something like that, Now i cant log back in and my computer is bugged! How do i sign back in?? Im on a windows 11....
  8. How do I sign out of Feedback Hub?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I sign out of Feedback Hub?: How do I sign out of Feedback Hub so that I can sign in under a different account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-sign-out-of-feedback-hub/154ccc37-4451-4602-b42b-7c372977a389
  9. How do I get out of guest sign in?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I get out of guest sign in?: How do I get out of guest sign in? Jim https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-out-of-guest-sign-in/e9bb2ba9-075e-46c6-8084-33dc3275186a
  10. Minesweeper and Sudoku unable to sign into Xbox.

Minesweeper and Sudoku unable to sign into Xbox.: With these two apps, I get the message: "Sorry, we can't sign you in. Please sign in at Xbox.com, then start this app again." And having done that, it still refuses to work. I have a tab opened of me signed into Xbox.com, I have the Xbox (companion?) app opened and signed...