Windows 10: A Huge Lag Problem

Discus and support A Huge Lag Problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; OK so this is happen this morning, i boot up my windows 10 and then poof, cryptographic service are eating my disk in the day my assigment, i was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JeffTheFlyingFish, Jan 15, 2019.

1. A Huge Lag Problem

OK so this is happen this morning, i boot up my windows 10 and then poof, cryptographic service are eating my disk in the day my assigment, i was frustated so i force shutdown my laptop, and i just using my phone to answer all the assigment, then i decided to boot up my laptop again in the afternoon and my laptop was still lag cause of the cryptographic, and just left it about an hour, i check my laptop again and the service is already done(i think).

Then i decided to play a game , and the game is extremely laggy ,its not the FPS but the loading time and the time it takes for the game to take me to the main menu is so damn long, its not usual, i check my task manager no services or any tasks that using the disk, RAM, and CPU except the game itself, and its not only happen in one game but its happen in any game that i had in this laptop, its so laggy and its not normal, i've been trying to uninstall some updates(it's probably caused by it, but it doesnt happen yesterday, and the issue is only happen after i force shutdown my laptop and tried to reboot it again).

so please is there any solution for this?? and sorry for any grammar or any mistake

Windows 10 Home

Intel Core i7-7700 HQ

8 GB RAM

:)

JeffTheFlyingFish, Jan 15, 2019
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Jan 15, 2019
  3. Beezqp Win User
    Windows 10 general lag

I also noticed a lag somehow connected to the explorer. The biggest problem for me is the File Explorer's pinned folders list not opening or opening with a huge delay (up to 2-3 seconds). Sometimes it affects Start menu too. The issue started for me with
    Preview build 10130.

In win7-8.1 I normally clicked the Explorer's icon on Toolbar with LMB and "pulled" it up, which opened the list. In Win10 it does work, but due to lag it's completely useless. It was supposed to be "quick access" option... :/

Beezqp, Jan 15, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

A Huge Lag Problem

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

A Huge Lag Problem

1. A Huge Lag Problem - Similar Threads - Huge Lag Problem

2. HUGE PROBLEM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HUGE PROBLEM: Anyone who follows me knows my system is full of huge problems too numerous to address individually, except new issues. Suddenly, this system after going to the screensaver I presume is included in Windows, is not working. I get a black screen only and a message that an error...
  3. HUGE PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HUGE PROBLEM: Anyone who follows me knows my system is full of huge problems too numerous to address individually, except new issues. Suddenly, this system after going to the screensaver I presume is included in Windows, is not working. I get a black screen only and a message that an error...
  4. HUGE PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Huge Network Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Huge Network Problem: ok so my internet usually drops out sometimes so yesterday I thought it would be a good idea to look at some tutorials on yt to see how to fix it and one of them said to uninstall the network wifi adapter then restart the computer i did it a couple of times nothing so I did...
  6. Internet activity causes huge lag

Internet activity causes huge lag: I have fast fibre broadband... but whenever I go heavy on internet connections Windows10 struggles. For example, I use Thunderbird, which loads up multiple emails from different accounts. The mouse starts to lag, the windows notification sound goes crazy, and the system...
  7. Huge lag after 15 minutes of inactivity.

Huge lag after 15 minutes of inactivity.: If I leave my computer for about 15 minutes it starts lagging a lot. examples: Commands are not responsive; When I drag a window it slows down like a smooth slow motion; Can't play anything game, videos...; It's hard for me to even write this thread. I've tried...
  8. Bitlocker huge problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker huge problem: Hi all. First of all, sorry if I missed the topic since I couldn't find the suitable one for Bitlocker. I used Bitlocker to lock my external Toshiba Canvio Basic hard drive but instead of locking it, it messed it up badly. So, while encrypting, the progress bar...
  9. A huge problem with RAM

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    A huge problem with RAM: So I brought a 8GB DDR3 RAM of 1600mhz but my laptop's motherboard support 1333mhz. I put the ram in my laptop ..... The ram didn't have problems at the moment. So, My question is::: Q. Will the I have problem with ram? Q. Will I get bluescreens in the future ?...
  10. huge problem with messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    huge problem with messages: My friend asked me for help. He uses MS Outlook 2016, for me it is bad program. But his messages are disappeared from Folder. And now we don't know how to be. 90559

Users found this page by searching for:

1. huge lag on email platforms