Windows 10: A huge mistake

Discus and support A huge mistake in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys, so I've a problem, for mistake I deleted the whole keys in regedit Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Command Processor and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/fanterrible, Mar 27, 2020.

1. A huge mistake

Hi guys, so I've a problem, for mistake I deleted the whole keys in regedit Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Command Processor and I recreated that manually copying from another computer.. do you think it works? I also run a sfv scan to repair any problem, I don't know if that helped. What do you think? I haven't restarted the computer couse I'm too scared.

View Poll

submitted by /u/fanterrible
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/fanterrible, Mar 27, 2020

2. Huge mistake

I made a huge mistake when overclocking an nVidia 7950 GT video card and now I can't see anything, even when I reboot I get a blank screen.
    What can I do to solve the problem? I guess I set the clock speed to High..*Bang Head :banghead:
    Any idea?

Thanks,

Sergio

latinusrex, Mar 27, 2020
  3. 6280---01 Win User
    Nokia's HUGE expensive (for us n95 owners) mistake!

It's like that.

Nokia will learn from mistakes in their products and will try to improve it so the user can enjoy the phones capabilities.

Examples are:

N95 to N95 8GB (Had low RAM, Improved screen, Rubbish batt)

N93 to N93i (N93 was very thick)

N80 to N80IE (Don't know the difference because of the same firmware they can now have)

N70 to N73 (Improved OS, Camera, Screen resolution)

N80 to N95 (Big screen, GPS, Slides 2 ways)

They are just taking it step by step instead of jumping from 5MP camera to 12MP Camera for example.

6280---01, Mar 27, 2020
  4. A huge mistake

Is there any way that I can bypass the password requirement when it is in the 'lockscreen' mode?

Hello,

Kindly let us know what exactly happens after performing above steps.

• Do you still get a prompt to enter the login password?
    • Did you perform the above steps without any mistake?
    I would suggest you to restart your system once and then try to perform above steps and check.

Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

A huge mistake

1. A huge mistake - Similar Threads - huge mistake

2. Getting Huge Ping Spikes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Huge Ping Spikes: Hi, as the description says, i have been getting very high ping spikes recently. I have already been looking trough many other posts, with similar issues and tried as many fixes i could find. I also did a Test on this Website and as you can see in the picuture, my ping spikes...
  3. Getting Huge Ping Spikes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting Huge Ping Spikes: Hi, as the description says, i have been getting very high ping spikes recently. I have already been looking trough many other posts, with similar issues and tried as many fixes i could find. I also did a Test on this Website and as you can see in the picuture, my ping spikes...
  4. Why is my two hard drives with different numbers but are formatted the same. Huge...

Why is my two hard drives with different numbers but are formatted the same. Huge...: Two Toshiba external hard drives were bought at same time and formatted at same time.Ran CMD.one has mu USER ID and the other does not when I ran this. I just noticed it. One has 181GB free and the other is 423GB free. Settings are the same for hidden files, etc. Absolutely...
  5. Why is my two hard drives with different numbers but are formatted the same. Huge...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why is my two hard drives with different numbers but are formatted the same. Huge...: Two Toshiba external hard drives were bought at same time and formatted at same time.Ran CMD.one has mu USER ID and the other does not when I ran this. I just noticed it. One has 181GB free and the other is 423GB free. Settings are the same for hidden files, etc. Absolutely...
  6. ZERO SUPPORT FROM MS is a HUGE MISTAKE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ZERO SUPPORT FROM MS is a HUGE MISTAKE: With MS going only to Robot Support Windows 11 is going to be a major disaster as too many of my clients cannot access any support, they even converted my Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 with a download I had not authorised - Bill Gates needs to sort this out and not leave it to...
  7. ZERO SUPPORT FROM MS is a HUGE MISTAKE

ZERO SUPPORT FROM MS is a HUGE MISTAKE: With MS going only to Robot Support Windows 11 is going to be a major disaster as too many of my clients cannot access any support, they even converted my Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 with a download I had not authorised - Bill Gates needs to sort this out and not leave it to...
  8. HELP -- Made a huge mistake. Removed processor before decrypting drive using bitlocker and TPM

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    HELP -- Made a huge mistake. Removed processor before decrypting drive using bitlocker and TPM: Major, major oversight on my part. I wasn't thinking when I removed my processor and then placed the new one in. When prompted to delete/reset the fTPM, I went through with it and reinstalled windows on a new drive. I don't have the recovery key for my old drive. If I place...
  9. I've made a huge mistake with the folder WindowsApps and need help desperately!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've made a huge mistake with the folder WindowsApps and need help desperately!: Okay so this all started when I wanted to 2 put of 1 app I the start menu like at the top my most used apps and then under other stuff like social media and games so i was gonna need 2 of 1 app in the start menu I figured out a way to do that, I had to copy paste the .exe...
  10. I made a huge mistake by changing permissions of my (C:) Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I made a huge mistake by changing permissions of my (C:) Drive: Hello everyone, thank you for viewing my question. About a week ago, I was playing Borderlands 2 (game) for about 6 hours. I completed most of the game, and logged out for the day. When I came back the next day, I realized my progress didn’t save. Upset, I took desperate...