Windows 10: A huge problem with RAM

Discus and support A huge problem with RAM in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I brought a 8GB DDR3 RAM of 1600mhz but my laptop's motherboard support 1333mhz. I put the ram in my laptop ..... The ram didn't have problems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ananth 21, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Ananth 21 Win User

A huge problem with RAM

So I brought a 8GB DDR3 RAM of 1600mhz but my laptop's motherboard support 1333mhz.

I put the ram in my laptop ..... The ram didn't have problems at the moment.

So, My question is:::

Q. Will the I have problem with ram?

Q. Will I get bluescreens in the future ?

laptop Specs are ::

Processor - Intel core i5 2410M 2.30Ghz 2 core 4 thread

RAM - 12gb DDR3 ( 4gb 1333mhz + 8gb 1600mhz)

Model - Dell XPS L502X

CURRENT OS :Windows 10 pro

Please explain in detail..

:)

Ananth 21, Jul 27, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 27, 2019
  3. To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin A huge problem with RAM :D

DrunkenMafia, Jul 27, 2019
  4. A huge problem with RAM

E72: Low free RAM is a HUGE HUGE HUGE BUG!

Hi, any way to unload any unused services to extend ram? This is really a huge issue!!!

sharedworld, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

A huge problem with RAM

1. A huge problem with RAM - Similar Threads - huge problem RAM

2. HUGE PROBLEM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HUGE PROBLEM: Anyone who follows me knows my system is full of huge problems too numerous to address individually, except new issues. Suddenly, this system after going to the screensaver I presume is included in Windows, is not working. I get a black screen only and a message that an error...
  3. HUGE PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HUGE PROBLEM: Anyone who follows me knows my system is full of huge problems too numerous to address individually, except new issues. Suddenly, this system after going to the screensaver I presume is included in Windows, is not working. I get a black screen only and a message that an error...
  4. HUGE PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Huge Network Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Huge Network Problem: ok so my internet usually drops out sometimes so yesterday I thought it would be a good idea to look at some tutorials on yt to see how to fix it and one of them said to uninstall the network wifi adapter then restart the computer i did it a couple of times nothing so I did...
  6. Huge Idle RAM Usage by Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Huge Idle RAM Usage by Windows 10: [ATTACH] I have a pretty powerful system that is currently running Windows 10 build 18362. I've noticed this more and more in the past few weeks - my system will use an huge amount of RAM after a somewhat long uptime. And to that I have no solution. But, it's getting worse...
  7. Chromium using huge amounts of RAM

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chromium using huge amounts of RAM: I just noticed even having one tab open on chromium(dev version) has me using 0.5 GB ram. There are like 14 processes open. What's the deal here or am I mistaken? submitted by /u/Mamba28 [link] [comments]...
  8. Bitlocker huge problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker huge problem: Hi all. First of all, sorry if I missed the topic since I couldn't find the suitable one for Bitlocker. I used Bitlocker to lock my external Toshiba Canvio Basic hard drive but instead of locking it, it messed it up badly. So, while encrypting, the progress bar...
  9. A Huge Lag Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A Huge Lag Problem: OK so this is happen this morning, i boot up my windows 10 and then poof, cryptographic service are eating my disk in the day my assigment, i was frustated so i force shutdown my laptop, and i just using my phone to answer all the assigment, then i decided to boot up my...
  10. huge problem with messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    huge problem with messages: My friend asked me for help. He uses MS Outlook 2016, for me it is bad program. But his messages are disappeared from Folder. And now we don't know how to be. 90559