Windows 10: A Java Script error occured in the main process

Discus and support A Java Script error occured in the main process in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I get an error message when I open the computer. A Java Script error occured in the main process. F-Secure asks you to allow Chrome browser add-on? I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MauriKaunisto, Mar 25, 2020.

1. A Java Script error occured in the main process

I get an error message when I open the computer. A Java Script error occured in the main process. F-Secure asks you to allow Chrome browser add-on? I have a Chrome browser as the main browser. And the operating system is Windows 10. I'm asking for help step-by-step? Thanks

Minulle tulee virheilmoitus avatessa tietokonetta. A Java Script error occured in the main process.F-Secure pyytää sallimaan Chrome selaimen lisäosan? Minulla on Chrome selain pääselaimena. Ja käyttöjärjestelmä on Windows 10. Pyydän apua askel-askeleelta? Kiitos

:)

MauriKaunisto, Mar 25, 2020

2. connection error .... java script

connection error on nokia lumia 800 when using facebook have googled it and results suggest disabling java script... where do i find this in settings

katiem---01, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Rickysapo Win User
    java script

having trouble opening the hotmail web page, error mesg of java script appears

Rickysapo, Mar 25, 2020
  4. A Java Script error occured in the main process

Java script Error

Hi Seshukumar,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

1. Is your device connected to domain network?
    2. Which version of Windows are running on your device?

Refer the article Which Windows operating system am I running
    for the information.

Possibly this error occurs if the .js
    file association data is missing. Follow the steps mentioned below and let us know if that helps.

1. Open an elevated Command Prompt window.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter:
    regsvr32 %systemroot%\system32\jscript.dll

3. Restart the device and check the status of the issue.

If the issue still persist I suggest you to contact “Webstorm” support for the further assistance.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

A Java Script error occured in the main process

1. A Java Script error occured in the main process - Similar Threads - Java Script error

2. a javascript error occured in main process

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    a javascript error occured in main process: I have started getting this error it contains Discord in the verbiage at the same time my outlook is getting stuck in sending out emails are these two connected? How do I fix this error?...
  3. A JavaScript error occurred in the main process message on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    A JavaScript error occurred in the main process message on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Some users are reporting a generic error message – A JavaScript error occurred in the main process, Uncaught Exception that is triggered when they try to launch some apps on Windows 10. In this post, we will show you how [...] This post A JavaScript error...
  4. discord java script error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    discord java script error: my discord was unfunction iand i hant even know why but i just gonna see what haved and my discord update exe wasn't there so i have seen something to make me help but wasn't even funtion so i tried so much and nothing was solved the problem.and im now here asking how i...
  5. a JavaScript error occurred in the main process - Help

a JavaScript error occurred in the main process - Help: [ATTACH] *Red is username This error has been popping up for a while now - if i close it it normally pops up 5 minutes later or sometimes even straight away. for this reason for the past few weeks I've just been leaving it open in the background How am i able to resolve...
  6. An Error occured in the script on this page

in Browsers and Email
    An Error occured in the script on this page: [img] today I keep getting this no matter where I go, why? 130902
  7. Java script Error

Java script Error: Hi, I'm facing below error when trying to run a script from Web Storm terminal, could you please help me out. I tried to fix the error using the link below, which worked for few people, but for me, it says "404 not found" Error: "There is no script engine for file...
  8. A JavaScript error occurred in the main process

in Windows 10 Customization
    A JavaScript error occurred in the main process: A JavaScript error occurred in the main process [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-javascript-error-occurred-in-the-main-process/23d7f982-75de-4457-8d0e-13ff3141c902
  9. Javascript error in the main process?

Javascript error in the main process?: I have been using splice normally, but as of yesterday I am unable to open it at all, it just gives me the error as shown. I have tried deleting all files related to splice in the appdata folders, and temp, did not do anything. My computer has been doing a similar thing to...
  10. java script

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    java script: everything I save to documents when I try to read comes up as java script or cascading s cant convert back to html I am in wwindows 10 any help would be appreciated...