Windows 10: A JavaScript error occurred in the main process message on Windows 10

Discus and support A JavaScript error occurred in the main process message on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Some users are reporting a generic error message – A JavaScript error occurred in the main process, Uncaught Exception that is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 19, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

A JavaScript error occurred in the main process message on Windows 10

WinClub, Nov 19, 2019

2. A JavaScript error occurred in the main process

A JavaScript error occurred in the main process

A JavaScript error occurred in the main process message on Windows 10 4719e87f-8dd0-481a-a425-87dde6469425?upload=true.png

RaulMedina1, Nov 19, 2019
  3. on opening my laptop a message keeps appearing "a Javascript error occurred in the main process" how to delete it?

on opening my laptop a message keeps appearing "a Javascript error occurred in the main process" how to delete it?

bridgeone2, Nov 19, 2019
  4. A JavaScript error occurred in the main process message on Windows 10

Error message on Windows 10 64 startup: Javascript Error

Hi, every time my desktop boots up it displays the message: "JavaScript error occurred in the main process. Uncaught exception syntax error: unexpected token". The system runs after that so it seems no central processes are effected. While I don't run
    all my applications, I do have trouble when replaying crash cam footage that utilises Google maps.... they don't display and an error message appears: "Script error: http://maps.google.com/maps/api/js?sensor-false." I'm wondering is this results from the
    Javascript error on startup.. ... any ideas please?

DougBrownlow, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

A JavaScript error occurred in the main process message on Windows 10

1. A JavaScript error occurred in the main process message on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - JavaScript error occurred

2. on opening my laptop a message keeps appearing "a Javascript error occurred in the main...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    on opening my laptop a message keeps appearing "a Javascript error occurred in the main...: on opening my laptop a message keeps appearing "a Javascript error occurred in the main process" how to delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-opening-my-laptop-a-message-keeps-appearing-a/52434b65-3f75-421e-af79-b536fc3cbc2b
  3. help for the error javascript error in the main process

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    help for the error javascript error in the main process: the error is uncaught exception : error Cannot find module 'c:\users\ad\appdata\local............bla bla bla https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-for-the-error-javascript-error-in-the-main/c92d71e8-1e3b-4611-929e-7a4e05f58a9f"
  4. Error message on Windows 10 64 startup: Javascript Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error message on Windows 10 64 startup: Javascript Error: Hi, every time my desktop boots up it displays the message: "JavaScript error occurred in the main process. Uncaught exception syntax error: unexpected token". The system runs after that so it seems no central processes are effected. While I don't run all my applications, I...
  5. An error has occured message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    An error has occured message: Why do I get an error message on Craigslist when I click on the reply to show the phone numbers? It just started doing this . I can use Google Crome and it will show the phone numbers....
  6. a JavaScript error occurred in the main process - Help

a JavaScript error occurred in the main process - Help: [ATTACH] *Red is username This error has been popping up for a while now - if i close it it normally pops up 5 minutes later or sometimes even straight away. for this reason for the past few weeks I've just been leaving it open in the background How am i able to resolve...
  7. javascript error message pops up on start up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    javascript error message pops up on start up: javascript error message pops up on start up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/javascript-error-message-pops-up-on-start-up/ee596eb4-6a44-4f53-a6cf-176b774a351a
  8. A JavaScript error occurred in the main process

in Windows 10 Customization
    A JavaScript error occurred in the main process: A JavaScript error occurred in the main process [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-javascript-error-occurred-in-the-main-process/23d7f982-75de-4457-8d0e-13ff3141c902
  9. Exception Processing Message ERROR

Exception Processing Message ERROR: Hi, i recently made a clean format and install windows 10 on my computer. After some time of working (like 10days) i got this error an then blue screen thats says CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED to 100% and the pc never starts again, stays there. After hitting the power button and...
  10. Javascript error in the main process?

Javascript error in the main process?: I have been using splice normally, but as of yesterday I am unable to open it at all, it just gives me the error as shown. I have tried deleting all files related to splice in the appdata folders, and temp, did not do anything. My computer has been doing a similar thing to...