Windows 10: A JavaScript error occurred in the main process

Discus and support A JavaScript error occurred in the main process in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; A JavaScript error occurred in the main process [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RaulMedina1, Feb 20, 2019.

1. A JavaScript error occurred in the main process

A JavaScript error occurred in the main process

A JavaScript error occurred in the main process 4719e87f-8dd0-481a-a425-87dde6469425?upload=true.png

:)

RaulMedina1, Feb 20, 2019
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

3. Enabling JavaScript in Windows

Hi Monica,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Many Internet Web sites contain JavaScript, a scripting programming language that runs on the web browser to make specific features on the web page functional. If JavaScript has been disabled within your browser, the content or the functionality of
    the web page can be limited or unavailable. In order to guide you in right direction, we would need some more information.

1. Do you face this issue with all the browsers or particular browser?
    2. Is the issue specific to particular website?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to refer
    How to enable JavaScript in Windows
    and try enabling JavaScript in Windows and check.

Regards.

Manjunath_H, Feb 20, 2019
  4. Wozzer Win User

Javascript

Hello Guys,

I'm trying to restrict a JavaScript calendar. The calendar will be implemented into a booking system, but I don't want the users to be able to select the dates which land on Saturday and Sunday.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Thanks

Wozzer, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

1. A JavaScript error occurred in the main process - Similar Threads - JavaScript error occurred

2. A JavaScript error occurred in the main process

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A JavaScript error occurred in the main process: After the recent Windows 11 update I get the following errors. Some programs are now refusing to open. I made a new user account with admin rights but got an error as well.How to fix that before wiping everything for the last effort? Thanks....
  3. A JavaScript error occurred in the main process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A JavaScript error occurred in the main process: After the recent Windows 11 update I get the following errors. Some programs are now refusing to open. I made a new user account with admin rights but got an error as well.How to fix that before wiping everything for the last effort? Thanks....
  4. A Javascript error occurred in the main process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A Javascript error occurred in the main process: My ACCA remote exam is on this Friday. I need to pass the Mandatory system test of Onvue app. Unfortunately, I failed it and this app gave me this kind of error. What should I do?...
  5. A Javascript error occurred in the main process

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A Javascript error occurred in the main process: My ACCA remote exam is on this Friday. I need to pass the Mandatory system test of Onvue app. Unfortunately, I failed it and this app gave me this kind of error. What should I do?...
  6. A Javascript error occurred in the main process

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. A JavaScript error occurred in the main process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A JavaScript error occurred in the main process: Hello:I just recently installed Windows 11 on my laptop. Now, when I open my SiriusXM app, I get the attached error message. The app works fine once I click "OK", but the message is annoying. Is there any way to fix the error?Thank you....
  8. A JavaScript error occurred in the main process

in Windows 10 Customization
    A JavaScript error occurred in the main process: Please help; I have uninstalled Discord app but keep getting the following error when I switch on my computer: A JavaScript error occurred in the main process Uncaught Exception: Error: Cannot find Module...
  9. A javascript error occurred in the main process

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    A javascript error occurred in the main process: For the last couple of days my computer will restart involuntarily and I will be prompted with this error. Does anyone know what it is or how to fix it? [ATTACH]...
  10. a javascript error occured in main process

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    a javascript error occured in main process: I have started getting this error it contains Discord in the verbiage at the same time my outlook is getting stuck in sending out emails are these two connected? How do I fix this error?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. a javascript error occurred in main process

2. JavaScript error occurred in the main process

3. a javascript error occurred the main process

4. a javascript error occurred,
  5. a javascript error occurred in the main process,
  6. javascript error occurred in main process,
  7. a javascript error occured in the main process,
  8. a javascript occurred in the main process,
  9. javascript error in main process,
  10. a java script error occured in the main process,
  11. a java script error occurred in the main process,