Windows 10: A javascript error occurred in the main process

Discus and support A javascript error occurred in the main process in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; For the last couple of days my computer will restart involuntarily and I will be prompted with this error. Does anyone know what it is or how to fix... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by BRich2009, Apr 16, 2020.

1. BRich2009 Win User

A javascript error occurred in the main process

For the last couple of days my computer will restart involuntarily and I will be prompted with this error. Does anyone know what it is or how to fix it?

A javascript error occurred in the main process 15099cbb-2492-4065-9d22-c44fbf8c9da0?upload=true.png

:)

BRich2009, Apr 16, 2020

2. A JavaScript error occurred in the main process

A JavaScript error occurred in the main process

A javascript error occurred in the main process 4719e87f-8dd0-481a-a425-87dde6469425?upload=true.png

RaulMedina1, Apr 16, 2020
  3. a javascript error occured in main process

hi

My name is Smith and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

visit this link for your issue

https://windowsreport.com/javascript-error-main...

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

SmithErikson, Apr 16, 2020
  4. ThirtyF Win User

JavaScript error

Hi, I get the following error...

A JavaScript error occurred in the main process.

Please help. A javascript error occurred in the main process :(

ThirtyF, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

1. A javascript error occurred in the main process - Similar Threads - javascript error occurred

2. A JavaScript error occurred in the main process

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A JavaScript error occurred in the main process: After the recent Windows 11 update I get the following errors. Some programs are now refusing to open. I made a new user account with admin rights but got an error as well.How to fix that before wiping everything for the last effort? Thanks....
  3. A JavaScript error occurred in the main process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A JavaScript error occurred in the main process: After the recent Windows 11 update I get the following errors. Some programs are now refusing to open. I made a new user account with admin rights but got an error as well.How to fix that before wiping everything for the last effort? Thanks....
  4. A Javascript error occurred in the main process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A Javascript error occurred in the main process: My ACCA remote exam is on this Friday. I need to pass the Mandatory system test of Onvue app. Unfortunately, I failed it and this app gave me this kind of error. What should I do?...
  5. A Javascript error occurred in the main process

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A Javascript error occurred in the main process: My ACCA remote exam is on this Friday. I need to pass the Mandatory system test of Onvue app. Unfortunately, I failed it and this app gave me this kind of error. What should I do?...
  6. A Javascript error occurred in the main process

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. A JavaScript error occurred in the main process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A JavaScript error occurred in the main process: Hello:I just recently installed Windows 11 on my laptop. Now, when I open my SiriusXM app, I get the attached error message. The app works fine once I click "OK", but the message is annoying. Is there any way to fix the error?Thank you....
  8. A JavaScript error occurred in the main process

A JavaScript error occurred in the main process: Please help; I have uninstalled Discord app but keep getting the following error when I switch on my computer: A JavaScript error occurred in the main process Uncaught Exception: Error: Cannot find Module...
  9. a javascript error occured in main process

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    a javascript error occured in main process: I have started getting this error it contains Discord in the verbiage at the same time my outlook is getting stuck in sending out emails are these two connected? How do I fix this error?...
  10. A JavaScript error occurred in the main process

A JavaScript error occurred in the main process: A JavaScript error occurred in the main process [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-javascript-error-occurred-in-the-main-process/23d7f982-75de-4457-8d0e-13ff3141c902